5'10-6'1 brahs need to start liftfrauding right now

Height dosent matter, but my work shoes fraud me to a bit over 6'2 and everyone tells me how tall i am

Already frauding with airmax. I’m like 187cm with them, which is enough imo. I barely get heightmogged and if that happens I facemog/framemog them most of the time. Feels alright.

Height dosent matter, but my work shoes fraud me to a bit over 6'2 and everyone tells me how tall i am
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
if you were 5'7 you'd get shit on by everyone
i also do the same tbh ngl ngl tbh tbh ngl tbh
timbs alone make me 6'2 feelsgood.jpg ngl.
Already frauding with airmax. I’m like 187cm with them, which is enough imo. I barely get heightmogged and if that happens I facemog/framemog them most of the time. Feels alright.
How the fuck did you add 7 centimeters with airmax, that shit is 3 cms max.....

I don't think I really need lifts, Im 184cm (6'0'')and with shoes 185 at least which is 6'1'' and honestly I never get heightmogged.

Sure there are people taller like 6'2'' or 6'3'' but standing next to me the difference isn't that big let alone there aren't so many tall people.

If you are already above average you should focus on other things because height isn't gonna help you that much, unless you are 6'6'' giant.

And not sure about wearing lifts being legit tbh, I can recognise most people wearing lifts, it really is obvious and then you are probably gonna get shamed for being a nasty manlet trying to fraud and rightfully so. LOL

I don't think I really need lifts, Im 184cm (6'0'')and with shoes 185 at least which is 6'1'' and honestly I never get heightmogged.

Sure there are people taller like 6'2'' or 6'3'' but standing next to me the difference isn't that big let alone there aren't so many tall people.

If you are already above average you should focus on other things because height isn't gonna help you that much, unless you are 6'6'' giant.

And not sure about wearing lifts being legit tbh, I can recognise most people wearing lifts, it really is obvious and then you are probably gonna get shamed for being a nasty manlet trying to fraud and rightfully so. LOL

1- where do you live
2- no, unless someone is wearing ridiculously sized lifts or doesn't know how to hide it, it's not obvious. Definitely not when u follow the instructions above
3- I'm also 184 and wear lifts, it's cuz I don't want to get heightmogged by 193-196 cm tallfags
4- Everyone frauds, male and female, it's not only right that you do too
5- You should wear 5 cm lifts and fraud 190 cm, then come back and tell me that you didn't feel better after doing so

lol u need them i dont

1- where do you live
2- no, unless someone is wearing ridiculously sized lifts or doesn't know how to hide it, it's not obvious. Definitely not when u follow the instructions above
3- I'm also 184 and wear lifts, it's cuz I don't want to get heightmogged by 193-196 cm tallfags
4- Everyone frauds, male and female, it's not only right that you do too
5- You should wear 5 cm lifts and fraud 190 cm, then come back and tell me that you didn't feel better after doing so
Southern Europe hbu?

Or just focus your attention on shorter women.

There's an ideal height difference for men & women IMO. It's all relative.

The ideal height for a woman is, quite obviously, the height at which her ears are at the same level as the man's mouth :feelsgah:

The ideal height for a woman is, quite obviously, the height at which her ears are at the same level as the man's mouth :feelsgah:
Umm

Women's ideal height difference is 8 inches if I remember correctly
6'0 - 8' = 5'4
6'0 + 5'4 = manlet offspring <---- :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
No thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Umm

6'0 - 8' = 5'4
6'0 + 5'4 = manlet offspring <---- :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
No thanks

Right because looking around you, most couples have an 8 inch difference between them. Not.

Stats like this are about as relevant as those composite photos of the "statistically most attractive face," which, as you know, aren't really that attractive at all.

You don't need to fraud much.After 180-185 cm it doesn't matter that much.Below you're fucked.6'4 is god tier height imo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Right because looking around you, most couples have an 8 inch difference between them. Not.

Stats like this are about as relevant as those composite photos of the "statistically most attractive face," which, as you know, aren't really that attractive at all.
True ngl

5'11 checking in. I live in a part of the US with lots of whiteys and not many ethnics, and I feel about the same height as most people, but it's so common to get heightmogged by these 6'3 6'4 motherfuckers it can ruin your day. I'd say for professional life 2" lifts can be great if you want to be taken more seriously at work, maybe 1" lifts in everyday for general confidence boost but it's obvious if you're overdoing it.

You don't need to fraud much.After 180-185 cm it doesn't matter that much.Below you're fucked.6'4 is god tier height imo.

Easy to say that when you're tall as fuq

Actually, thinking twice, I don't fully agree. Women compare men to other men and not to themselves. Which is why a lot of short women exclude men under 6 foot from their dating pool, even though they would still feel "safe and protected" by a man of average stature. Slowly but surely, it's gonna become over for manlets.
5'11 checking in. I live in a part of the US with lots of whiteys and not many ethnics, and I feel about the same height as most people, but it's so common to get heightmogged by these 6'3 6'4 motherfuckers it can ruin your day. I'd say for professional life 2" lifts can be great if you want to be taken more seriously at work, maybe 1" lifts in everyday for general confidence boost but it's obvious if you're overdoing it.
3 inches is actually possible during winter with jacket + boots. But 2 inches is the best choice for a 5'11 manlet

The thing with height I think, is that you'll always get mogged no matter how tall you are, 5'10 5'11 is the average male height whenever Igo out but we only notice the taller guys and assume everyone is taller

Umm

6'0 - 8' = 5'4
No thanks
5'4 is NOT ideal woman height wayy to short, 5'6 to 5'7 is ideal for non manlet kids

read the post :feelsautistic:
Ideally you want the thickest shoes possible in order to not overdo it with the insoles. Timberlands, work boots, and dress shoes work the best. Sneakers, I don't think they can fit an insole, so no.
You can still wear thiccc sneakers and stuff socks in there lmao.

2 inches is comfortable, 3 inches begins hurt at the end of the day, and 4 inches is pretty painful since you're almost tiptoeing. Those 5 inch lift boots look absolutely ridiculous, like you're standing on top of a box
IT'S OVER FOR THESE CLUB THOTS

5'4 is NOT ideal woman height wayy to short, 5'6 to 5'7 is ideal for non manlet kids
JFL.

Only low class women are that short. High class white women are 5'10" to 6'0

The thing with height I think, is that you'll always get mogged no matter how tall you are, 5'10 5'11 is the average male height whenever Igo out but we only notice the taller guys and assume everyone is taller
I mean obviously if you live in a gigantic clusterfuck of a city like london where there's people from all over the world, you're gonna get mogged at any height.
Rather it's about minimizing:
The number of mogs
The intensity of the mog
:)feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

and a few cms makes all the difference

and no, for the 3rd time, 5'10-5'11 is not the average height of your relevant male competition.
JFL.

*proceeds to cite 14th century plague statistics*
JFL.

*proceeds to cite 14th century plague statistics*

Easy to say that when you're tall as fuq
Actually, thinking twice, I don't fully agree. Women compare men to other men and not to themselves. Which is why a lot of short women exclude men under 6 foot from their dating pool, even though they would still feel "safe and protected" by a man of average stature. Slowly but surely, it's gonna become over for manlets.

Again, you have to stop theorizing and look around you. Most women are NOT excluding men under 6'. If they were, men under 6' would not be dating. It's true that most women would rather date someone taller than them, but the idea that they're all holding out for at least 8" of difference is just bullshit. There are so many factors in human attraction besides height, and yet everyone loves to focus on ONE as the be all and end all.

Again, you have to stop theorizing and look around you. Most women are NOT excluding men under 6'. If they were, men under 6' would not be dating. It's true that most women would rather date someone taller than them, but the idea that they're all holding out for at least 8" of difference is just bullshit. There are so many factors in human attraction besides height, and yet everyone loves to focus on ONE as the be all and end all.
Ok.
But it was never stated in this thread that height is the sole determinator of attractiveness

Ok.
But it was never stated in this thread that height is the sole determinator of attractiveness

True, but there is a constant undercurrent on forums like this of "unless you meet X, Y or Z specification then it's OVER!"

can u cut some of your legs so you become shorter? do it thinkUH

can u cut some of your legs so you become shorter? do it thinkUH
tbh i need to cut 4 cm bone of legs and give it to the chin. ngl .

Am I the only person in the incelosphere who doesn't give a damn if he gets heightmogged, not only by men but also women?

Am I the only person in the incelosphere who doesn't give a damn if he gets heightmogged, not only by men but also women?
Probably

Good thread. Another reason to wear lifts is because at least a third of the guys you see walking around are wearing them too. I'm serious. There were a few guys I would heightmog by a few inches and work but then all of a sudden they were as tall as me (6'2"). Only lifts can explain that shit. Plus, when you look at them on ebay they sell by the thousands.

Good thread. Another reason to wear lift is because at least a third of the guys you see walking around are wearing them too. I'm serious. There were a few guys I would heightmog by a few inches and work but then all of a sudden they were as tall as me. Only lifts can explain that shit.
Really? I thought most guys are too pussy to wear them

High IQ thread as usual.

For the demographic we sexually compete with, i regularly am height mogged by white middle to upper class males with optimal nutrition.

5'10 is a manlet asf.

Me and nibba are 6'3 and we regulalry are heightmogged.

@Nibba
Yeah idk how people claim 5'9 is average. At least where I'm from in the Midwest (cornfed, farm raised boys) the average is AT LEAST 6'1

Yeah idk how people claim 5'9 is average. At least where I'm from in the Midwest (cornfed, farm raised boys) the average is AT LEAST 6'1
Exactly. Good fresh meat and air wuality, manual labor, good 100% white european genes, good frame, high class at least 6'1 average.

Exactly. Good fresh meat and air wuality, manual labor, good 100% white european genes, good frame, high class at least 6'1 average.
Brb ogremaxing on the farm

High IQ post, I live in Chadstralia I walk outside or gym and everyone is 6”0+

Edit: the only reason I wasn’t a turbo manlet is because my dad is 5”7 but my mum is also 5”7. I’m probably going to stay at 5”10 though

Last edited:
If you can't get laid at 5ft 10, it's because of your face.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
its over for 6'0 cels

I'm 183cm barefoot and heightmog 90% of people in UK, these stats are bullshit.

I cant believe people like you actually exist ?

You must be really pathetic and insecure if your day is ruined by some random person merely being taller than you ?????‍♂️

You must be really pathetic and insecure if your day is ruined by some random person merely being taller than you ?????‍♂️
Reeeeeee those tall chads reeeeeeeeeee

You're kind of a dick aren't u

You're kind of a dick aren't u

How am I a dick ?

Its genuinley ridiculous to have your day ruined because someone out in the big wide world happens to be taller than you

How am I a dick ?

Its genuinley ridiculous to have your day ruined because someone out in the big wide world happens to be taller than you
He probably has some sort of mental disorder and likely bullying as a child that resulted in insecurity. Treating him like a black sheep won't really help him

He probably has some sort of mental disorder and likely bullying as a child that resulted in insecurity. Treating him like a black sheep won't really help him

I think its just Incel autism

• +1
Reactions: Nibba