5'10-6'1 brahs need to start liftfrauding right now

Do you have any recommendations for a 5'10 faggot with size 12.5 feet? That's US size, IDK if they're different elsewhere in the world. It seems like most lifts I google do not come in this size. Also, I only want like an inch or so.

@Intel.Imperitive anything you wanna say about my my recent thread?

i'm kinda edging the point (201cm) where I could see it starting to be counterproductive, but i wouldnt wanna be smaller for some "ideal height" at 6'2-6'4 or smth. i'll never understand ppl like @paulus , who wanna be shorter, sounds like gigacope

fuck wanted to post this in the other activate height thread w/e

Last edited:
I am 5'9.5 (not morning height, I once measured 5'10.5 after lying down for 15 minutes using no pillow and completely maxing my posture) and a lot of people who mog me are wearing some crazy pumped up athletic shoes. 5'10 seems to be the average everywhere I go. I'm gonna cut up my useless foam roller and just make some lifts myself, but only to get back what I lost when I ditched my old shoes + maybe an extra half inch.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
Again, if you cant get laid at 5ft 10, it's your face that's the issue boyo.

• +1
What about if you're 6ft1.7?

@extreme-overthinker what do u have to say about my two recent threads?

@extreme-overthinker what do u have to say about my two recent threads?
I didn't understand what you meant to say / have no experience in such situations

if you live in a majority white area: 2 inch lifts
If you live in a deathnic area: no lifts / normal shoes
If you are autistic about your height and want to mog everyone: 2.5- 3 inches < ------ not recommended

if you live in a majority white area: 2 inch lifts
If you live in a deathnic area: no lifts / normal shoes
If you are autistic about your height and want to mog everyone: 2.5- 3 inches < ------ not recommended
can you link me where to find some good 2 inch or even 1 inch lifts?

I'm basically 6ft3 in Air Max 90's or Fila Disruptors. I will get some Reebok classics too.

• +1
Reactions: Evil Genius
ii knnwo i mmake my own lyfft out of baaterriess and toilet papper

Post a review when you get them plss
6'1.7 is the zone where you start worrying less about height, unless you live in a tallfag country like germany / netherlands
UK cels are notoriously short in comparison to their neighbours
around 6'0 average for guys (native)
Maybe a bit more

6'1.7 is the zone where you start worrying less about height, unless you live in a tallfag country like germany / netherlands
UK cels are notoriously short in comparison to their neighbours
around 6'0 average for guys (native)
Maybe a bit more
uk average is legit 5'9-5'10 im talking about ENGLISHMEN, the taller guys are usually german or nerdic, you can tell by features on their faces, even their girls are shorter, but now UK is ethnicland with stupid European rules so you have all sorts of europeans coming here

uk average is legit 5'9-5'10 im talking about ENGLISHMEN, the taller guys are usually german or nerdic, you can tell by features on their faces, even their girls are shorter, but now UK is ethnicland with stupid European rules so you have all sorts of europeans coming here

NO
The average englishman is taller than that
5'9 is midget tier for a native brit
they are 5'11-6'1 on average
ive seen with my own eyes

Nerdics average 6'1-6'3 jfl.

NO
The average englishman is taller than that
5'9 is midget tier for a native brit
they are 5'11-6'1 on average
ive seen with my own eyes

Nerdics average 6'1-6'3 jfl.
dude english guys arent really that tall, i see them every single day, you think the average is 5'11-6'1 because you only notice taller people, THERE'S ALOOOOOOOOT OF SHORT ENGLISH GUYS,
NERDICS AND GERMANS ARE HUGE

dude english guys arent really that tall, i see them every single day, you think the average is 5'11-6'1 because you only notice taller people, THERE'S ALOOOOOOOOT OF SHORT ENGLISH GUYS,
NERDICS AND GERMANS ARE HUGE
are u including the fat balding mid 40s ones too?

no, guys 16-25 i see every single day,
I refuse to change my beliefs.
Average young englishman is 5'11-6'1
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I am right and you are wrong.

I refuse to change my beliefs.
Average young englishman is 5'11-6'1
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I am right and you are wrong.
Capture
IM SORRY MASTER YOU ARE RIGHT

Yeah I will wear lifts to parties and such, still need to find normal ones tho

Happy4

Very popular in Korea maybe elsewhere in Asia.

Think Asian girls can tell, lifts not perfect, signs.

Also maybe lack of confidence, feel awkward (in gait and also from lifts themselves so not 100%).

I think for us tall guys (5'11+) we just go with the flow, only important for shorties to even the playing field but for us like going from 97-100 on a test, same A either way.

View attachment 4517

Very popular in Korea maybe elsewhere in Asia.

Think Asian girls can tell, lifts not perfect, signs.

Also maybe lack of confidence, feel awkward (in gait and also from lifts themselves so not 100%).

I think for us tall guys (5'11+) we just go with the flow, only important for shorties to even the playing field but for us like going from 97-100 on a test, same A either way.
No point in frauding lifts if in Japan. South Koreans however average about 5'9 (new generation) and so frauding to 6'1 gives you a significant boost imo.

I put 4 inch lifts in amazon and this is all that comes up lol.

View attachment 4563

https://www.amazon.com/Rough-Countr...inch+lifts&dpPl=1&dpID=41JUW5vsvWL&ref=plSrch

Would those even be practical/comfortable? I heard Korean girls know to look at shoes for "bulge" other sign.
No way. Read the post. I recommend 2 inches ideally, 3 inches MAX, and no more than that. 4 inches makes it look like you're holding in a shit. Plus your gait will look weird as fuck (unless you have mastered the technique as I have.

Good thread. I m 6 ft in the morning (183.7 cm) and between 5.11 and 6 ft in the evening. When Ițm wearing boots, rather than sneakers, itțs such a big difference. I feel decently tall when I do, and height-mog at least one third of guys in public.
I am telling you, 6 ft 1 is where you start to look tall. If you compare a 5.11 guy vs a 5.10 guy, it does not look like a big difference, but compare a 6 ft vs a 6.1 ft guy, and the difference is more striking in favor of the 6.1 guy.

Good thread. I m 6 ft in the morning (183.7 cm) and between 5.11 and 6 ft in the evening. When Ițm wearing boots, rather than sneakers, itțs such a big difference. I feel decently tall when I do, and height-mog at least one third of guys in public.
I am telling you, 6 ft 1 is where you start to look tall. If you compare a 5.11 guy vs a 5.10 guy, it does not look like a big difference, but compare a 6 ft vs a 6.1 ft guy, and the difference is more striking in favor of the 6.1 guy.
Biggest difference imo is between 6'1 and 6'3, 6'1 can seem dead average in some situations, but 6'3 will always feel tall, which is why it's worth it to fraud with 2 inch lifts.

• +1
I love robust and tall women so much they always have great genes and the best faces

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I love robust and tall women so much they always have great genes and the best faces
You like being submissive huh?

CringeDisgust

When I say mommygf I mean be submissive to woman in loving way who will take of you so you can throw yourself and bury yourself in her (literally, physically, emotionally).

But this tall foid thing is homosexual. To want to be m0gged by a woman is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
View attachment 4571

When I say mommygf I mean be submissive to woman in loving way who will take of you so you can throw yourself and bury yourself in her (literally, physically, emotionally).

But this tall foid thing is homosexual. To want to be m0gged by a woman is disgusting.

I don't mean taller than me, I can't recall the last time I saw a 6'3 woman. I just mean from 5'9 to 6' or so, that's what's great

• +1
Reactions: Zesto