5'10 at 19 .. is it over?

D

Daniell2242

Iron
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
I feel like I'm larping ltn because anytime someone takes a pic I mew hard and suck in my submental fat (fat under my jaw.) I don't even really know why I have it in general seeing as I'm like 145-150 pounds which is just barely reaching normal BMI, and I'm pretty skinny everywhere else. I've never really been told I was ugly but I've never felt as though I was actually attractive, give me any type of critiquing or advice you can give me about what section of my face is it that needs the most help. In one of the side profile pictures I'm completely normal with my tongue resting and in the other I'm mewing, the other two it's simply two frontal view pictures. Not sure if I'm ready for hardmaxxing so much but honestly just tell me anything atp I'm tired of not being good enough.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    379.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2775.JPG
    IMG_2775.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

Nuggetsaccc
Replies
4
Views
24
mendeds
mendeds
5'9 Manlet
Replies
2
Views
33
5'9 Manlet
5'9 Manlet
knnn
Replies
3
Views
27
knnn
knnn
Narrowgonioncel
Replies
3
Views
61
lurvy
lurvy
binladen
Replies
16
Views
137
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top