5'10 black mtn face or 6'5 indian htn

Indian htn 6'3 vs black normie

• Indian

Votes: 137 72.5%
  • Black

Votes: 52 27.5%

• Total voters
Indians are incel in the west with the worst reputation out of any race and this even carries over to the good looking one's

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, AscendingHero, Lmao and 6 others
its so hard being incel at 6'5. idk. he must have a rly shit indian pheno. i need to see faces

nvm its about slaying. still idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Honestly speaking, a 6:3 htn curry (by this sites standards) would mog black mtn 5'10 in real life settings. Ur deluded if u think otherwise. 5 inches is alot. And jump from mtn to htn aswell
aren’t you 6 foot something? i’m cited as high mtn - low htn on here and if ur htn blanketed plus 6 foot, bgm can post a thread: which slays and which is incel, or which would you rather be and why.

Just be black

Plus any 6’5 curry still have a tiny frame

@HimmyButler
Depends on his drip and nt. If the curry has no drip and nt he will be incel but he will do fine if he has drip and nt . Drip is law

5’10 black guy and 6’5 HTN Indian pull the same women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Indians are incel in the west with the worst reputation out of any race and this even carries over to the good looking one's
Broderick hunter would be normie in the middle east or India based on skin color alone. Thats how it is for indians in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 6128 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
If the 6 foot 5 jeet has a 3 inches this is ez black but if not then the Indian mogs. I’m the end penile size is superior to all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
aren’t you 6 foot something? i’m cited as high mtn - low htn on here and if ur htn blanketed plus 6 foot, bgm can post a thread: which slays and which is incel, or which would you rather be and why.
Sure, post a thread in ratings with mine and ur pics.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
If the 6 foot 5 jeet has a 3 inches this is ez black but if not then the Indian mogs. I’m the end penile size is superior to all.
How big are you jeet

The htn probably

Irl the best ones basically get 0 girls. The best ive seen is one with a shit tier black girl.
Url @ArabIncel does tinder experiments w lightskin curries alot who are gl and they basically get like 20 likes at most. Ill have to message him on disc for the screenshots again. The only one who did good was 6.5psl w green eyes and mogged the guy posted above

Then its over for indians chinks and blacks.
Be either med or white to slay.

The black would obviously slay more, but the curry would hve way way higher quality ltr prospects

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist, Sens and lightskinbengali
No
In the west they have no smv lol
Only chadpreetlite with slightly lighter skin than the average curry has smv in Europe , shitskin is the worst failo

• +1
Reactions: zura and Blackgymmax
Sure, post a thread in ratings with mine and ur pics.
Ur gonna win if we do a rate
But in the west banks would outslay as hes an ideal pheno for here. Hes that dread nigga lightskin with a good jawline and thats all over tiktoks in the west.
However in the middle east he definitely would stand 0 chance as youre more of the ideal archetype there

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Yeah probably. In canada, their smv has been tanked really hard its obvious, even the tolerant left dont want them anymore.
But UK still has indians dating in success, idk about US cuz small population
Only the north indians are successful, and they look like turkish people

Then its over for indians chinks and blacks.
Be either med or white to slay.
Why do Indians cope with med @Blackgymmax

IMG 5532

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Blackgymmax
Ur gonna win if we do a rate
But in the west banks would outslay as hes an ideal pheno for here. Hes that dread nigga lightskin with a good jawline and thats all over tiktoks in the west.
However in the middle east he definitely would stand 0 chance as youre more of the ideal archetype there
Its more of a preference thing i think, i would do shit with white women while he would slay thru them but i would do well with ethnic women but he will struggle in that department imo

• +1

Attachments

• 3477629_9A39367D-3A7F-41B8-9F40-F804545579EA.jpeg
    3477629_9A39367D-3A7F-41B8-9F40-F804545579EA.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus, wificonnector, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • +1
Is it because of the beard? Girls would like him based on height and eye color alone.
Beard and his ratios are funny. His zygos are mega big with a giga low ramus

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Plus any 6’5 curry still have a tiny frame
How tf would that be possible, to even get to that height you'd need to have a protein heavy diet.

How tf would that be possible, to even get to that height you'd need to have a protein heavy diet.
Lul i seen tall blacks with a tiny frame
Its funny but its normal cuz you just imagine them as if they play basketball which is still a halo

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Curries need @ascendedd pheno to decent at all

• +1
Curries need @ascendedd pheno to decent at all
Yeh atleast some sort of light paki mf
If you arent that at the very least you stand 0 chance

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 21661
Yeh atleast some sort of light paki mf
If you arent that at the very least you stand 0 chance
curries need @ascendedd skin tone and green eyes if they do that racetax escaped imo
from ranjesh to exotic

curries need @ascendedd skin tone and green eyes if they do that racetax escaped imo
from ranjesh to exotic
Na they don't ever escape race tax its just less and depends on the area. Toronto is pretty fucked with the additional indian hatred from immigration but they dont like his type her based on that. They lump ugly ass fobs w lightskin pakis north indians etc. However another area could be a wayyy better ground where they can destroy it

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
I only see old Indians

Never saw an actual young, tall HTN+ Indian
I have once he was a mogger unfortunately all he could slay was pretty faced fat white chicks

• +1
Na they don't ever escape race tax its just less and depends on the area. Toronto is pretty fucked with the additional indian hatred from immigration but they dont like his type her based on that. They lump ugly ass fobs w lightskin pakis north indians etc
I mean where I live has 0 curries. If you're light skinned with green eyes ppl won't even think you're curry. They will just view you as exotic maybe latinx etc. True it wouldn't go as good as a nordic guy with similar looks level but he wouldn't struggle imo. I think they should emulate vito basso skin tone, eye color, and hair color.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: zura
Genetics. Like how black people are the lowest IQ 'race'
The ironic part is this is an ignorant as thing to say. Niggas grew up with 0 school and in squaller of course they’re low iq. Its not genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Anybody who says black normie clearly wants Mandingo sized BBC up their ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, zura, BigBoy and 4 others