5'10 black mtn face or 6'5 indian htn

Indian htn 6'3 vs black normie

• Indian

Votes: 137 72.5%
  • Black

Votes: 52 27.5%

• Total voters
Place your bets as to what youd prefer to be

Negro if you are being unironic I'm laughing my ass off.

6 ft 5 HTN anything will easily mog the 5 ft 10 mtn black.

i'm not voting in case reincarnation is real and i end up as one of those two

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Baldingman1998, Blackgymmax and 2 others
i'm not voting in case reincarnation is real and i end up as one of those two

You get the best of both worlds! You get reincarnated as a 5 ft 10 MTN Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Baldingman1998, RandomSwan and 2 others
7 inch height difference AND a better face? Whoever picks black is retarded, remember that this is not an average Indian either it's HTN

7 inch height difference AND a better face? Whoever picks black is retarded, remember that this is not an average Indian either it's HTN
Most likely theyre looksmatched if not the curry losing. I have no idea what people are smoking but the west is completely rigged against indians and ive been here for year and ive seen literally seen all htn indians flop lol
@looksmaxxer234 you should try an experiment to show us

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, VenatorLuparius and Looks234
Most likely theyre looksmatched if not the curry losing. I have no idea what people are smoking but the west is completely rigged against indians and ive been here for year and ive seen literally seen all htn indians flop lol
Gl Indians don’t do well irl?

Gl Indians don’t do well irl?
IN THE WEST FUCK NO JFL
punjabis would be my #1 for best indian smv tho at @Lmao says salludon is and i mean a GOOD LOOKING punjabi with NO ACCENT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and aesthetic beauty
IN THE WEST FUCK NO JFL
punjabis would be my #1 for best indian smv tho at @Lmao says salludon is and i mean a GOOD LOOKING punjabi with NO ACCENT
Damn that’s depressing

Obviously black. BBC halo, and if that doesn't work, I can alway fuck ghetto shaneequas and make a lot of money drugdealermaxxing. What can a fucking Indian do JFL?

yeah, its really bad
Is there any way an Indian man who is gl could get around this tax? It’s crazy how much women value bones but only if you’re white or black.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
If black, I could run trains on Caribbean lightskin and black foids :love: :love: :love:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Only if your gl. Subhumans get finessed for weed.
COPE!! Niggas are passportmaxxing and slaying all races in 2023 even if they are ugly!!

And even if they are ugly, they can get sex from ghetto shaneequas.

you can't lose if you're black and live in the U.S.

COPE!! Niggas are passportmaxxing and slaying all races in 2023 even if they are ugly!!

And even if they are ugly, they can get sex from ghetto shaneequas.

you can't lose if you're black and live in the U.S.

Women from the hood still have standards. Lol they might entertain a normie for free food but will still chase after the dudes with high smv.

• JFL
Women from the hood still have standards. Lol they might entertain a normie for free food but will still chase after the dudes with high smv.
Shaneequa and Shamira from the hood, much like goblinas bouncing on Mexican oofy doofy dick, would bounce on the greasiest, most gross BBC out there. It shows some of ya'll niggas haven't been outside your basement and are going by Tiktok videos you see.

• Hmm...
Shaneequa and Shamira from the hood, much like goblinas bouncing on Mexican oofy doofy dick, would bounce on the greasiest, most gross BBC out there.
Those dudes still are tall. I’ve never seen someone who isn’t tall or attractive slay. Even if someone ascends it often doesn’t end well for that dude.

• JFL
Those dudes still are tall. I’ve never seen someone who isn’t tall or attractive slay. Even if someone ascends it often doesn’t end well for that dude.
6'1" is not tall in 2023.

Is there any way an Indian man who is gl could get around this tax? It’s crazy how much women value bones but only if you’re white or black.
if they somehow have a med pheno and even then it depends on the area and they need absurd psl

• +1
1000 F 5908914 Dwsgbj3zId6BoLo9JG5UmncRqLpV0r54

@Won't Stop Mewing first read the replies in this thread for context then look at above pictures.

Negro if you are being unironic I'm laughing my ass off.

6 ft 5 HTN anything will easily mog the 5 ft 10 mtn black.
your damn pfp
i cant help but to think that you genuinely think your chin is fucked like this girl jfl

Does anyone have a tall curry to use

Both incel in 2023 jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura and Blackgymmax
I would kill myself if I was Indian I don’t care how tall

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Htn 6’5” Indian will mog the fuck out of 5’10” mtn black, only a dumb nigger would pick 5’10” mtn black.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Blacks are ugly bro. Shitty features. Lightskin indians can sometimes he chad af. Tell you you wouldnt wanna be this and instead stay nigga

View attachment 2318030
finally. these niggas tihnk they the new sfcel. only insane looking blacks like tyson beckford stand a chance everyone else gets some becky landwhale with a race hating fetish and they think they won the lottery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, zura and Deleted member 21700
View attachment 2318553View attachment 2318545

@Won't Stop Mewing first read the replies in this thread for context then look at above pictures.
You posted an Indian low tier normie and a black high tier normie. Whose side are you on?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rooman and Shieda_Kayn
No
In the west they have no smv lol
You are delusional if you think that guy would have not smv lmao

Race doesn’t matter if you are gl, inb4 “muh paki is not the same as indian” yeah I am sure normies definitely make a distinction between them :forcedsmile:

Also it’s not like black guys have much smv either outside of USA.

Place your bets as to what youd prefer to be
Pahahahaha how is this even a question?

IQ of an ant if you go for the manlet coon over the Aryan 6’5 master race pajeet mogger

Dumbest poll on this site blacks are getting too much of an ego

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and flippasav
Indian can't be htn so this poll is fake

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
6'5> any race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
You'd be dumb not to choose the Indian, and just live in India ?????

I would choose curry over black this time

To give an analogy you’re asking between choosing

1) Drinking a bottle of piss

2) Eating a giant turd that someone dropped in the toilet after eating Mexican food and overdosing on laxatives a couple hours before

Yeah I’ll choose being the black MTN thanks