케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
And 6ft is average in America

im 6'3 and i just saw a 6'1 woman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 케이제이, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
im 6'3 and i just saw a 6'1 woman
i see 6'1 foid everyday in school, one is a femcel mouthbreather other is big ass aryan htb

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Its actually lower but only tall Koreans go outside of their house others are busy trying to fix their infertile balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and lemonnz
What is this cope it's 5"7 at most:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I height matched with some black foid today on the train
ive seen a black woman taller than me, she was towering on the street didnt know shed only be a few inches taller close up, makes me realise im kinda tall too

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
she wears lifts
Eh maybe, well I had 1 inch insoles in today as opposed to 1.5 cuz I thought 1.5 might be too sus to wear to school, so she might have height mogged me by like half an inch maybe

Eh maybe, well I had 1 inch insoles in today as opposed to 1.5 cuz I thought 1.5 might be too sus to wear to school, so she might have height mogged me by like half an inch maybe
people thought i was wearing shoe boosters when i grew from 6'0 to 6'3, this only makes me realise how much taller id be if i actually wore lifts outside to 6'5+

• +1
people thought i was wearing shoe boosters when i grew from 6'0 to 6'3, this only makes me realise how much taller id be if i actually wore lifts outside to 6'5+
When I lose weight I’ll retain more height throughout the day and so with insoles and shoes I’ll be 2m

When I lose weight I’ll retain more height throughout the day and so with insoles and shoes I’ll be 2m
to be a "2m guy" you have to be 2.02m in shoes or slightly taller than that mark, right now youd need 3+ inch insoles for that yikes i hope you grow taller manlet

• +1
to be a "2m guy" you have to be 2.02m in shoes or slightly taller than that mark, right now youd need 3+ inch insoles for that yikes i hope you grow taller manlet
You’re shorter than me buddy, cope more, I could maybe fraud with 5cm lifts as opposed to 3cm but eh idk

I height matched with some black foid today on the train
im 6‘5 barefoot and never heightmatched with a foid in my whole life (in northern/western europe)

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and <6PSLcel
You’re shorter than me buddy, cope more, I could maybe fraud with 5cm lifts as opposed to 3cm but eh idk
im like 2cm shorter than you relax

• +1
  • JFL
Different height every day :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
im 6‘5 barefoot and never heightmatched with a foid in my whole life (in northern/western europe)
I had some genetic anomaly girl in my school, she was 192cm at 14 with an ultra masc frame + high facial bone mass jfl

• +1
Different height every day :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I had some genetic anomaly girl in my school, she was 192cm at 14 with an ultra masc frame + high facial bone mass jfl
yea i’ve seen 2-3 foids that are 6‘3 in my life but never above

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and st.hamudi but 6‘5