5'10 nw0 easy as hell choice

• +1
Reactions: Over, RichardSpencel and Griffith
extremely retarded thread bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and moggingmachine
6'2 with NW5 obviously. You can always get a hair system and pull of the NW0 too, but you can't pull off 5 inch heels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, Currycellmate and RichardSpencel
First option always. Second only if that includes an amazing face and skull shape to pull off the bald look.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
6'2 with NW5 obviously. You can always get a hair system and pull of the NW0 too, but you can't pull off 5 inch heels.

5'10 with good posture, boots and lifts can become close to 6'2 and is easier and cheaper than maintaining a hair system. Also if someone finds out, your social life is done.

6'2 option should've been more something like NW3 and not NW5, NW5 is way too noticeable to be worth 3 inches of height

5'10 with good posture, boots and lifts can become close to 6'2 and is easier and cheaper than maintaining a hair system. Also if someone finds out, your social life is done.
Dude, if someone finds out you have heels too, your social life is just as gone. It's harder to maintain though, you gotta take those shoes off inside.

Sure, wear lifts all year, if you go to the pool/beach with someone you will get brutally exposed as a massive height feauder and ridiculized until hell freezes over.

I would trade 5 inches right now to get nw0

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dude, if someone finds out you have heels too, your social life is just as gone. It's harder to maintain though, you gotta take those shoes off inside.
Sure, wear lifts all year, if you go to the pool/beach with someone you will get brutally exposed as a massive height feauder and ridiculized until hell freezes over.

I have been wearing 2 inch lifts for several years and nobody ever found out.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
There's no point being a tall guy with no hair. 5'10 ain't that short anyway. It's not tall but still it's kind of average

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I have been wearing 2 inch lifts for several years and nobody ever found out.
Because ure tall default. I'm 180 at the moment and unfortunately I'm constantly avoiding situations where its noticeable I'm "shorter" without them boots.
Because ure tall default. I'm 180 at the moment and unfortunately I'm constantly avoiding situations where its noticeable I'm "shorter" without them boots.
I can't decide just like that so easily as there could be many influencing factors and a hair transplant could be a successful solution too

Are you tard bro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back