5'10 was almost mogger height in South West France

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
i was 5'10 last summer and in South West France, South of Bordeux

only time i actually felt above average, defiently taller then 70% maybe 80% of Men there

if your 5'10+ you can actually heightmog here but make sure you avoid the Dutch family also staying there where the 11 year old son is already 6'3 and is the shortest in his class back in Amsterdam

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
5'10 people are soo cringe holy fuck the things these people will do to feel above average,reminds me of average white guys travling to asian contries so they can finally get pussy and stand out 😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizo echochamber, EzikoIsHere, Sick and 8 others
5'10 people are soo cringe holy fuck the things these people will do to feel above average,reminds me of average white guys travling to asian contries so they can finally get pussy and stand out 😭
luckily i am 5'11 now

what is wrong with you?

this entire forum is dedicated to trying to become above average in height and face etc..

why are u seething weirdo

what is wrong with you?

this entire forum is dedicated to trying to become above average in height and face etc..

'becoming average hight' lmaoo you retard its all genetics and the only thing you can do is take hgh LOL fucking retard coping with height stacks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sick
what is wrong with you?

key word is become, in contrast of manlet OP *feeling* that way

'becoming average hight' lmaoo you retard its all genetics and the only thing you can do is take hgh LOL fucking retard coping with height stacks
there are otherwise to become taller like shoe lifts, LL surgery, geomaxxing to shorter countries etc..

why are u so angry? are u getting bullied at school?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
there are otherwise to become taller like shoe lifts, LL surgery, geomaxxing to shorter countries etc..

why are u so angry? are u getting bullied at school?
GEOMAXXING TO OTHER CONTRIES LMAOOO bro your actually the goat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Ttran1485
what is wrong with you?

That's always going to be a dream for you buddy. You're never becoming average in anything

• +1
Reactions: mercybo
Imagine geomaxxing to southeast Asia just for a random malnourished asian teenage boy to heightmog you🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44159, HAPAgymcel and finn899
5'10 is basically below average in uni.
In everyday life outside of uni 5'10 is above average

5'10 is basically below average in uni.
In everyday life outside of uni 5'10 is above average
You think 5'10 is below average in uni because guys that are below 5'10 don't exist. They're invisible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and TheBrownOne
You think 5'10 is below average in uni because guys that are below 5'10 don't exist. They're invisible
Also bc no one has any idea of actual height bc everyone lies. 6ft and I’ve been guessed as 6’2 like 3 times. This is half the reason why everyone thinks new gen is taller, everyone lies more. Some guy about an inch shorter than me said he was 6’2 a while ago jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
Also bc no one has any idea of actual height bc everyone lies. 6ft and I’ve been guessed as 6’2 like 3 times. This is half the reason why everyone thinks new gen is taller, everyone lies more. Some guy about an inch shorter than me said he was 6’2 a while ago jfl.
At the hospital I work at, everyone thinks I'm way taller than 6'4 because I'm 6'4 without shoes. Meanwhile every dude out there that's 6'1 WITH shoes claims 6'4 lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46181 and lightskinbengali
At the hospital I work at, everyone thinks I'm way taller than 6'4 because I'm 6'4 without shoes. Meanwhile every dude out there that's 6'1 WITH shoes claims 6'4 lmaoo
It actually amazes me sometimes. Cannot imagine someone my height claiming 6'4 thats practically mental illness :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back