5’11-6’0 is bare minimum average height

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
The other night I was at an outdoor bar and I think the shoe inserts I put into my Air Force 1s started compressing because I didn’t feel as tall and felt closer to my base height of 6’. Since I’m on steroids and already had a great natty physique I was physique and frame mogging every guy around me. However, I was being brutally height mogged, there were tons of guys that were 6’1-6’3 while I was only 6’ and change. Even though I was still talking to girls, etc. I couldn’t stand being height mogged by DYEL normies.

After this experience I decided to bite the bullet and bought 3 inch elevator shoes so I don’t need to worry about inserts compressing and only getting a 2 inch height advantage. Now I can fraud 6’2-6’3 and height mog as well as physique/frame mog. I don’t think the marginal difference matters much to girls (they mostly care if you are 6 foot or above) but I cannot stand being mogged by other guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 10 others
@Amnesia How do you get used to walking around in 4 inch elevator shoes?

6’0 is not average height not barefoot anyways

Most guys are 5’8 to 5’10 but wear shoes like air forces which give two inches to height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LowTierNormie, oldcelloser and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, piscicide, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others

Most guys are 5’8 to 5’10 but wear shoes like air forces which give two inches to height
AF1s give about 1-2 inches in height. I put a 1 inch insert into them to get a total of around 2 inches but this isn’t enough because most people already get 1 inch from normal shoes so I only have a 1 inch advantage.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GigaAscender

Depends on the country tbh. I live in Germany and the average 14 year old here is like 185 at least jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Depends on the country tbh. I live in Germany and the average 14 year old here is like 185 at least jfl.
In germany there is no sexlife if you are below 180cm. Countless girls have confirmed me this.
Every second girl writes "please be above 180" in her bio. So even if you are 180-183 you are average.
Once you are 185-195 is where the magic happens.
Being tall is most important factor for sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 2 others
AF1s give about 1-2 inches in height. I put a 1 inch insert into them to get a total of around 2 inches but this isn’t enough because most people already get 1 inch from normal shoes so I only have a 1 inch advantage.
he is coping as always. So is everyone regarding height. its getting fucking tiresome.

People are extremely fucking tall, even oldcels. Im 5'11 barefoot, with af1s im walking around a legit 6'0

People who say height doesnt matter simply live in thailand or dont go outside

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 3 others
he is coping as always. So is everyone regarding height. its getting fucking tiresome.

People are extremely fucking tall, even oldcels. Im 5'11 barefoot, with af1s im walking around a legit 6'0

People who say height doesnt matter simply live in thailand or dont go outside
Guys in the 5’11-6’0 range need 3 inch elevator shoes to be comfortably tall. I tried the AF1s with insoles and while I am tall for average height girls I am more average for taller girls.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and DesperadoRatado
5'9 + air max 720

still out here nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, AscendingHero, Warlow and 5 others

Get those

I'm 5'10 with a jacked physique. I can't go anywhere without those otherwise I get height mogged half the time. 5'10 is 50th percentile for sure, I feel completely average at that height. It's not 6'. When I wear those elevators to fraud 5'11.5-6' I am noticeably above average, probably 75th percentile.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 14274
nobody cares tbh
chadlet is slaying your oneitis while you are posting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 11758, AscendingHero and 10 others

Get those

I'm 5'10 with a jacked physique. I can't go anywhere without those otherwise I get height mogged half the time. 5'10 is 50th percentile for sure, I feel completely average at that height. It's not 6'. When I wear those elevators to fraud 5'11.5-6' I am noticeably above average, probably 75th percentile.
How are you able to walk comfortably in 3.8 inch elevator shoes? I used to wear 2.8 inch ones and even those got uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
nobody cares tbh
Chadlets are invisible in nightclub environments. No one cares when you have to bend down to see your Chad face JFL. The 6’3 tren douche is the one slaying you retard.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
How are you able to walk comfortably in 3.8 inch elevator shoes? I used to wear 2.8 inch ones and even those got uncomfortable.
Because I've blown probably upwards of $500 to find the best on the market (most comfortable and most height gain) and those are it. I can give you a few more models I've found if you want. Those give 2.75" and feel like a 2" lift, since they have an elevated midfoot as well as sole (your whole foot sits higher, not just the heel).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Danish_Retard
Because I've blown probably upwards of $500 to find the best on the market (most comfortable and most height gain) and those are it. I can give you a few more models I've found if you want. Those give 2.75" and feel like a 2" lift, since they have an elevated midfoot as well as sole (your whole foot sits higher, not just the heel).
Can I DM you?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
nobody cares tbh
there is no such thing as a chad and a manlet fused together

at what point will you sodomites understand that as a manlet (below 5'8) your pool of potential women is incredibly small

it gets smaller the shorter you get. Whenever it comes to height think of the 4 inch golden rule. Women want someone 4 inches taller than them.

Best body foids are always tall as shit too so cope again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 14274
In germany there is no sexlife if you are below 180cm. Countless girls have confirmed me this.
Every second girl writes "please be above 180" in her bio. So even if you are 180-183 you are average.
Once you are 185-195 is where the magic happens.
Being tall is most important factor for sexual success.
far from reality. gl manlets slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard, CANI and 9 others
He literally wears 4 inch lifts JFL
u coping xd

u coping xd

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

For god fucking sake stop the debate about height, it's clear it's a sliding scale, like the guy said above it's a restrictor to the dating pool but of course a good face will give more options, all else equal 5'6 Chad will slay more than 5'6 normie but 6' HT normie will slay almost as much as 5'6 Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 13137, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14274
  • +1
Reactions: CANI
there is no such thing as a chad and a manlet fused together

at what point will you sodomites understand that as a manlet (below 5'8) your pool of potential women is incredibly small

it gets smaller the shorter you get. Whenever it comes to height think of the 4 inch golden rule. Women want someone 4 inches taller than them.

Best body foids are always tall as shit too so cope again
Keep crying for Chadlets

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11758, Heguldus and 9 others
jfl at people saying height doesnt matter...
in my country if youre 190 you instantly get women's attention, 180 is the minimum
there ISNT a bigger halo than being 190/6'3 tall...
women want a muscular guy to tower over them and as long as your at least a mid tier normie facially, the face starts to become irrelevant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 14274
It's a mog or be moged life out there, be the moger.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, oldcelloser, Deleted member 2632 and 4 others
I’m 5’11 so wearing normal boots brings me to 6 foot and I’m fine with that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14274
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and ShowerMaxxing
The other night I was at an outdoor bar and I think the shoe inserts I put into my Air Force 1s started compressing because I didn’t feel as tall and felt closer to my base height of 6’. Since I’m on steroids and already had a great natty physique I was physique and frame mogging every guy around me. However, I was being brutally height mogged, there were tons of guys that were 6’1-6’3 while I was only 6’ and change. Even though I was still talking to girls, etc. I couldn’t stand being height mogged by DYEL normies.

After this experience I decided to bite the bullet and bought 3 inch elevator shoes so I don’t need to worry about inserts compressing and only getting a 2 inch height advantage. Now I can fraud 6’2-6’3 and height mog as well as physique/frame mog. I don’t think the marginal difference matters much to girls (they mostly care if you are 6 foot or above) but I cannot stand being mogged by other guys.
This is height neurosis and not real life. 6’ barefoot at night mogs like 90% of white guys. You just noticed the 2% who towered over you

strong guess: you’re frauding 6’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Heguldus, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
This is height neurosis and not real life. 6’ barefoot at night mogs like 90% of white guys. You just noticed the 2% who towered over you
Yes I am already tall at 6 foot but I don’t feel comfortable unless I am giga height mogging guys around me. At 6’2 and with my physique I look like an NFL linebacker.

Yes I am already tall at 6 foot but I don’t feel comfortable unless I am giga height mogging guys around me. At 6’2 and with my physique I look like an NFL linebacker.
That’s a mental issue not something that affects your SMV or PSL. Don’t be neurotic, dude. People can tell when you’re neurotic about height. It’ll give you manlet energy despite being tall.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, WadlowMaxxing, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Chadlets are invisible in nightclub environments. No one cares when you have to bend down to see your Chad face JFL. The 6’3 tren douche is the one slaying you retard.
Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Yeah, average nightclub goer isn’t taller than average, just hotter than average. Being 6’ in a nightclub is enough to be tall. This is one the scenario where wearing lifts is not neurosis though, since height matters a lot in clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
It does take an adjustment period for suer getting used to elevator shoes but eventually it happens. Just like learning to walk again as a child. There's absolutely no reason not to at least put one inch insoles in you dont have to fraud 3-4 inches like me

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, CANI, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
It does take an adjustment period for suer getting used to elevator shoes but eventually it happens. Just like learning to walk again as a child. There's absolutely no reason not to at least put one inch insoles in you dont have to fraud 3-4 inches like me
Do you think going from 6'7" to 6'10" with height lifts is a halo as at that point you're basically 1 in a million?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CANI, volcelfatcel and 2 others
6'1 is a very practical height that shouldn't set you back with most foids unless they're height fetishists or very tall themselves but being 6'3-6'4 would be nice to mog just a bit more :Comfy: well it is what it is my dad was only 6'0 and mom 5'6 can't complain

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
6'1 is a very practical height that shouldn't set you back with most foids unless they're height fetishists or very tall themselves but being 6'3-6'4 would be nice to mog just a bit more :Comfy: well it is what it is my dad was only 6'0 and mom 5'6 can't complain
Exactly that’s my thing if I was 6’3 I would be giga mogging guys but 6’1 is ok

Serious question. Would being a giga height mogger be better than just tall?
Only problem is once you’re past 6 foot it’s harder to build a good physique. I would say 6’3 is ideal with a good physique.

Only problem is once you’re past 6 foot it’s harder to build a good physique. I would say 6’3 is ideal with a good physique.
I'm 225 lbs. I don't think building a better physique is harder when you're tall as you gain more weight proportional to your height. For example, I've gained 60 lbs over the past 6 months (regained 35 lbs from before quarantine and surgery so not fully new muscle) while only gaining 4% BF using a few SARMs cycles whereas someone who is 5'9" would gain proportionally less weight from the same amount of training.

I think most people cope with tall people being hard gainers because the taller you are, the more you have to eat. I personally have to eat 4000 calories a day to bulk which is basically force feeding myself. I use MK677 to stimulate my appetite to eat enough.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and animo123
Have you actually seen success in those situation in clubs/bars? A 6'10" guy getting tons of attention from girls just from his giga-height?