5’11 is honestly a perfectly ok height

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
And I’m probably secretly 5’10.5 as well. Went to the gym and height mogged like 80% of men. If I’m being honest I think black guys r starting to be the height mogger race nowadays white men aren’t that tall tbh but you will see randomly 6’2+ black guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Yes it is a perfectly ok height if you live in Manila

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Yes it is a perfectly ok height if you live in Manila
This is the UK. I will say tho some Uk white zoomers will randomly be tall but skinny as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 21620, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
180 cm or basically 5'11 is probably the lowest height you can be to NEVER face a single issue with height in the Anglosphere. The worst that will happen is that you might get rejected by a height queen for not being "tall enough". There's a difference between being too short and not tall enough though.
Even 5'10 is shaky these days, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I am 5’11 3/5ths I heightmog most people. When I ask people to guess height they normally say 6’1 or 6’2.

If you are 6ft and getting mogged everywhere you go you probably aren’t 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: jrobts., nitesik, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
5'11 is average, so yes, its okay.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
I am 5’11 3/5ths I heightmog most people. When I ask people to guess height they normally say 6’1 or 6’2.

Average white Zoomer is 6’3 tho, ethnics decrease the mean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, CursedOne, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Average white Zoomer is 6’3 tho, ethnics decrease the mean.
Wrong. Average white zoomer is 7ft. Thank god I live in the slums of mumbai though

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 21620 and House Lannister

Yeah I say I’m 6ft. I mean I know people who are clearly like 5’7 saying 5’9-5’10 casually

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Yeah I say I’m 6ft. I mean I know people who are clearly like 5’7 saying 5’9-5’10 casually
Tbh it’s crazy how much normie heightfraud. I had this gymcelled asian coworker who was clearly like 5’7 or 5’8. Everybody started to bring up height for some reason. When I said I was 5’11 he goes “how can you be 5’11 when i’m 6ft” jfl at normies and how hard they delude themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Danish_Retard and House Lannister
And I’m probably secretly 5’10.5 as well. Went to the gym and height mogged like 80% of men. If I’m being honest I think black guys r starting to be the height mogger race nowadays white men aren’t that tall tbh but you will see randomly 6’2+ black guys
I mean it’s not a failo height but it’s not a halo either I should know in that heights. If I was taller I’d be slayer

When it comes to race black and whites are moggers but I find blacks vary too much, like I’ll see random 6’8 black guys in packs then I’ll see 5’6 Nigerian manlets often as well it’s weird but with whites I feel they are all tall/medium height

• +1
I mean it’s not a failo height but it’s not a halo either I should know in that heights. If I was taller I’d be slayer

When it comes to race black and whites are moggers but I find blacks vary too much, like I’ll see random 6’8 black guys in packs then I’ll see 5’6 Nigerian manlets often as well it’s weird but with whites I feel they are all tall/medium height
Yeah facts I swear. Blacks either be midgets or 6’5+ moggers

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
truth....i height mogg every one in CA as 6'2" in shoes...6.05" barefoot boi

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yeah when I wake up I'm like 181 CMA but then at night I'm 179.5 🤣😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙🤙🤣🤣🤣. Any tips to keep morning Height forever yakhi 🤙😎?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back