5'11 niggas on this forum needs to stop coping about their height

Then you see a 6’4 gigachad who wears timba and insoles to 6’7

mfs 5'10 or above who complain about height are dumb as fuck. nigga just wear shoes with thick soles and larp 6 feet no one will call you out, being above average height is enough no girl will reject you for your height they just wanna hear the sssssssssssix sound for the fucking dopamine and brag with their friends "my bf is 6 feet!!!"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
You are retarded just as much as them, wearing ordinary shoes won’t make them 6 foot, everyone wears shoes bruh
the average shoe is like 0.75 inch? even if you're 5'10 you can be 5'10.5 with 1.25 inch shoes, no one will spot the 1.5 inch fraud

i thought it was cope but it’s really like that
average zoomer adds up to 2 inches to his height
also many men think they are taller than they actually are, by around an inch usually, niggas don't even know how to measure themselves

i never seen in my life seen someone say they are 5'11 they all claim they always claim 6'0
I knew a 5'7 guy claim to be 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
I don't feel cucked for not being 183cm, anything less than 186cm is subhuman to me.

every 5'11 mf complains on how god cucked them with making them 1 inch shorter form 6'0.
Bro just wear shoes and there you fucking go. You have reached 6'0.Now go and tell people you are 6'0. And females are dumb creatures. they wouldnt even notice the 1 inch diff when you take your shoes off.

5'11 NIGGAS NEED TO STOP SEETHING AND COPING ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT

PS: doesn't apply if the girl carries inch tape in her pockets jfl
6 foot is manlet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Jigen
I'm 6ft and that made me realize that's a shit height. Not only do you NOT look tall (you look absolutely normal height), I was around a few airports last week and I felt most people were my height and I didn't mog many men. It's by no means short but it is not tall.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
every 5'11 mf complains on how god cucked them with making them 1 inch shorter form 6'0.
Bro just wear shoes and there you fucking go. You have reached 6'0.Now go and tell people you are 6'0. And females are dumb creatures. they wouldnt even notice the 1 inch diff when you take your shoes off.

5 11 is not tall

Out of 50 people i saw 5 6ft guys . My day is euined @ascendedd
its because you are blackpilled so much that you try to compare yourself to anyone that is taller than you, ignoring countless of other manlets that r shorter than u.

@Manletmachine if u have not already seen this