Need help with thoughts about height

genomemax

genomemax

Iron
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Posts
57
Reputation
63
Im 5 8 everytime I go out I constantly compare myself to others. Can anyone actually give me tips on how to stop comparing and actually enjoy life? Im also defeated because I should have been 5 10 but I didnt end up growing to it. Its so exhausting to think about and its been happening for 2 years
 
Im 5 8 everytime I go out I constantly compare myself to others. Can anyone actually give me tips on how to stop comparing and actually enjoy life? Im also defeated because I should have been 5 10 but I didnt end up growing to it. Its so exhausting to think about and its been happening for 2 years
how old r u
 

Similar threads

not ascended ltn
Replies
8
Views
90
Pskne
Pskne
slaydegang
Replies
11
Views
49
slaydegang
slaydegang
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
16
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
84
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
29
EoJaB
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top