5'4 at 16

its finished

its fucking finished
Tbh he should get on 1mg Arimidex ED and he can likely make it to 5’8 (most super short ppl have lower bone age) which is basically over but not quite if your white and good looking
its fucking stupid bro, I was 5'6 at 14, thinking i'd be at least 6ft+ when i get older but now I'm 18 and only 5'10 over for jungle chinks
Damn only 4 inches after 14 that’s tuff

5'4 at 16 life is brutal but this is only the beginning. I have average maybe above average face which I could definitely improve with looksmaxxing.

Mom is 4'11 - 5ft and dad is 5'5 - 5'6. Although my Grandpa and his brother along with my uncles (all on my moms side) are like 6ft+.

What should I do?

I'm considering 3 options right now

1) Go on a super strict diet of high protein and all the important stuff and just wait it out till like 17 and if I don't grow just go with option 2

2) Start using heightmaxxing drugs like AI's and HGH which could potentially not work (and some people who wrote research on them and recommended them did a full 180 and said they regret everything)

3) Just get LL and never be able to do intense physical activity ever again

This shit is annoying af it shouldn't affect me when it comes to business/work because I can just fraud to 5'8 but of course with women that won't work.
id suggest 1 and 2. height maxing is worth it if you have the money with drugs

Hgh > peptides > nothing.
Hgh is king. Don’t waste your time coping with peptides, if you can build your income to get Hgh.
Actually for non HGH deficient AI > HGH > Everything else (peptides mk677 is all dogshit cope)

id suggest 1 and 2. height maxing is worth it if you have the money with drugs
Most important thing for OP in order of importance is

Save up and buy some AI (most important)

Eat 180+g of animal protein

8+ hours sleep

and cut out all estrogenic foods (saturated fat, xenoesteogens, soy, deep fried bullshit, certain seed oils)

HGH minimum 6 IUs

supplements (only would really help if deficient) K2, Calcium, D3

Everything else is secondary and or experimental (for example IGF1 LR3)

Don’t mental masturbate because every passing month is extremely precious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, CT03, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
w

8+ hours sleep

and cut out all estrogenic foods (saturated fat, xenoesteogens, soy, deep fried bullshit, certain seed oils)

HGH minimum 6 IUs

well said, couldnt have said it better myself. although igf1 lr3 cycled with igf1 des is valid

8+ hours sleep

HGH minimum 6 IUs

will this work for me? I feel like if I work abroad i'll get heightmogged by everyone else

Yet both of you are star rotters on this forum.
how are we the rotters when you have a higher post rate than both of us, you demented shitskin ape?

Joined Aug 5, 2022 Posts 1,044 = 1044/70 = 15 posts per day
vs
Joined Jun 10, 2022 Posts 929 = 929/126 = 7 posts per day
Joined Jun 21, 2019 Posts 1,909 = 1909/1211 = 2 posts per day

Tyson

@Dystopian

jfl @ this abused dogs IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Dystopian and Deleted member 17429
when last did you grow?
I'm in a similar situation
I'm 5'5 at 16 and my mom is 5'5 too but 2 cm taller than me :feelswhy: (I'm not even kidding) but my dad is 6'0
I've grown an inch in the past 2 months tho and I hope to reach 5'7 or my life is over
life at 5'5 FUCKING SUCKS
iu will gro knigga

8+ hours sleep

HGH minimum 6 IUs

where was i for this 5 years ago affaggotto

how are we the rotters when you have a higher post rate than both of us, you demented shitskin ape?

Joined Aug 5, 2022 Posts 1,044 = 1044/70 = 15 posts per day
vs
Joined Jun 10, 2022 Posts 929 = 929/126 = 7 posts per day
Joined Jun 21, 2019 Posts 1,909 = 1909/1211 = 2 posts per day

View attachment 1909593

@Dystopian

jfl @ this abused dogs IQ
How are you gonna sit here and mock my IQ when you just said I have higher posts than both of you despite your posts being higher than mine?

Also I only post for looksmaxxing. Not to make fun of others. I have a goal in mind, you’re just a sad incel that has a vitamin d deficiency due to rotting in his basement.

@Dystopian keep sucking his dick

Last edited:

8+ hours sleep

HGH minimum 6 IUs

Thanks I'll make sure to do this
Regarding AI which one should I get and how much should it cost?
With HGH I'll research it and find a good source.

Decided to dietmaxx and gymmaxx and hope to get a few inches

I'm probably going to get LL in the future since there is new types of LL that have a 3 - 6 months recovery time and is less painful and does not leave massive scars.

I'm 5 foot 3 and doin pretty good.

5'4 at 16 life is brutal but this is only the beginning. I have average maybe above average face which I could definitely improve with looksmaxxing.

Mom is 4'11 - 5ft and dad is 5'5 - 5'6. Although my Grandpa and his brother along with my uncles (all on my moms side) are like 6ft+.

What should I do?

1) Go on a super strict diet of high protein and all the important stuff and just wait it out till like 17 and if I don't grow just go with option 2

2) Start using heightmaxxing drugs like AI's and HGH which could potentially not work (and some people who wrote research on them and recommended them did a full 180 and said they regret everything)

This shit is annoying af it shouldn't affect me when it comes to business/work because I can just fraud to 5'8 but of course with women that won't work.
The LL route is perfectly fine mate, thats what Im also doing and you can still to intense physical activity, check Cyborg4Life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Detn86
NTmaxx and gymmaxx. LL is last resort and you won't Have The money For years

its fucking stupid bro, I was 5'6 at 14, thinking i'd be at least 6ft+ when i get older but now I'm 18 and only 5'10 over for jungle chinks
Exact same thing happened to me lmao

What should I do?

1 and 2.

Are you white? If not, what race are you?

8+ hours sleep

HGH minimum 6 IUs

Ai is more important than add some test and hgh

when last did you grow?
I'm 5'5 at 16 and my mom is 5'5 too but 2 cm taller than me :feelswhy: (I'm not even kidding) but my dad is 6'0
I've grown an inch in the past 2 months tho and I hope to reach 5'7 or my life is over
Did you grow? Im 5'6 at 16 but I've lost hope of growing more

You're probably near your genetic potential if your parents are that short. That doesn't mean you can't squeak out an extra inch or two. I would get on the peptides as others have mentioned, and start eating like a farmboy. Not just high quality protein but a bit of everything, fats, some carbs, good amount of calories. Take your sleep seriously the way bodybuilders do, that means blue-light filters on your screens, a good routine before you go to bed to help you sleep, good pillows, clean air etc. I think if you start doing everything right you can possibly grow to a more "normal" height. I had a friend go through a growth spurt at 18 so it's not over.

keep working out, stretch alot , and spend time on an inversion table, theres still hope for you bro.

imo go with hormonal route because you still can.

hgh is bullshit to be honest. use peptides instead. (ghrp + ghrh)

hgh is not complete bullshit but its not how our body produces gh. pulsation is more important than base levels.

males pulsate unlike foids who bleed gh.
retarded reply dont take serious jfl

Taking advice if some people here can ruin you. Go with the doctors process. Common sense would be if ur intrigued to finding if u have stopped growing. Get an x ray to see if ur plates have fused. If not heightmaxx

Did you grow? Im 5'6 at 16 but I've lost hope of growing more
not really tbh
I grew 3cm only during my 16th year
how tall are your parents?

when last did you grow?
You grew an inch!! Congrats thats awesome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
You grew an inch!! Congrats thats awesome
thank you. only a few 5'6 dudes noticed

I hope to hit the 5'8 mark or atleast 5'7

not really tbh
I grew 3cm only during my 16th year
how tall are your parents?
My parents are short 5'3 mom 5'4 dad. Some of my cousins ended up 5'9 and 6ft even though both their parents were the same height as of mine

• +1

What should I do?

everyone should die

My parents are short 5'3 mom 5'4 dad. Some of my cousins ended up 5'9 and 6ft even though both their parents were the same height as of mine
it's all about genetic recombination.
it wouldn't be uncommon for you to stop growing at 5'6 considering your parents heights.

it's all about genetic recombination.
it wouldn't be uncommon for you to stop growing at 5'6 considering your parents heights.
Yeah I guess it's mostly luck. One of my cousin is a year younger than me and is already 5'10. He was 5'7 like 4 months ago. His dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'2. I'm the shortest one among all my maternal and paternal cousins

• So Sad
Yeah I guess it's mostly luck. One of my cousin is a year younger than me and is already 5'10. He was 5'7 like 4 months ago. His dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'2. I'm the shortest one among all my maternal and paternal cousins
brutal...
my cousin is 12 years old and he is 5'5
his dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'2 as well

thank you. only a few 5'6 dudes noticed

I hope to hit the 5'8 mark or atleast 5'7
Its over for me bro 5.5 until LL if that even happens

• So Sad