5'4 at 16

D

Detn86

Iron
5'4 at 16 life is brutal but this is only the beginning. I have average maybe above average face which I could definitely improve with looksmaxxing.

Mom is 4'11 - 5ft and dad is 5'5 - 5'6. Although my Grandpa and his brother along with my uncles (all on my moms side) are like 6ft+.

What should I do?

I'm considering 3 options right now

1) Go on a super strict diet of high protein and all the important stuff and just wait it out till like 17 and if I don't grow just go with option 2

2) Start using heightmaxxing drugs like AI's and HGH which could potentially not work (and some people who wrote research on them and recommended them did a full 180 and said they regret everything)

3) Just get LL and never be able to do intense physical activity ever again

This shit is annoying af it shouldn't affect me when it comes to business/work because I can just fraud to 5'8 but of course with women that won't work.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7, Deleted member 19469, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
imo go with hormonal route because you still can.

hgh is bullshit to be honest. use peptides instead. (ghrp + ghrh)

hgh is not complete bullshit but its not how our body produces gh. pulsation is more important than base levels.

males pulsate unlike foids who bleed gh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and SubhumanCurrycel
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
imo go with hormonal route because you still can.

hgh is bullshit to be honest. use peptides instead. (ghrp + ghrh)

hgh is not complete bullshit but its not how our body produces gh. pulsation is more important than base levels.

males pulsate unlike foids who bleed gh.
have you tried it yourself? I'd be willing to try it but what's made me slightly put off is that people who researched the topic and made some threads on it did a complete 180 and said they regretted it. also a couple of posts said that they faced side effects like hairloss and things like that.

5'4 at 16 life is brutal but this is only the beginning. I have average maybe above average face which I could definitely improve with looksmaxxing.

Mom is 4'11 - 5ft and dad is 5'5 - 5'6. Although my Grandpa and his brother along with my uncles (all on my moms side) are like 6ft+.

What should I do?

1) Go on a super strict diet of high protein and all the important stuff and just wait it out till like 17 and if I don't grow just go with option 2

2) Start using heightmaxxing drugs like AI's and HGH which could potentially not work (and some people who wrote research on them and recommended them did a full 180 and said they regret everything)

This shit is annoying af it shouldn't affect me when it comes to business/work because I can just fraud to 5'8 but of course with women that won't work.
you can't fraud to 5'8 from 5'4"
Don't delude yourself. 5 foot 4 is a death sentence in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, klamus, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Dont bother...just restart life

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Nebula and SexuallyAbusive
have you tried it yourself? I'd be willing to try it but what's made me slightly put off is that people who researched the topic and made some threads on it did a complete 180 and said they regretted it. also a couple of posts said that they faced side effects like hairloss and things like that.
no i am tall myself but thinking of using it for frame growth, face growth.

and i think the hairloss is from hair cycles that sped up with hgh if they were prone to balding already.

@eren1 @FreakkForLife

he tried nothing because hes an impoverished romanian gypsy streetshitter who lives under a cardboard box

HGH is superior to peptides in every way

im not explaining myself again. feel free to read my convos here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Go on a super strict diet of high protein and all the important stuff and just wait it out till like 17 and if I don't grow just go with option 2
I recommend you to eat a lot of protein + use a lot of vitamin D + other (read on forum or in the internet).
If you can drink raw milk.
Try to do stretches EVERY day in morning and in evening before sleep. It might help
Also do some sports - go to the gym, play basketball, etc. That will increase your HGH naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Detn86
dont listen to the nigger above. he is a desperate manlet that didnt make any gain from hgh. he is just circlerjerking so he can feel good about his years of cheap chinese hgh abuse mixed with rat piss.

posts a study that used ghrp only and thinks its a good proof :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

elevated igf-1 levels will inhibit the release of ghrh. so if you dont supply exogenous ghrh, its over.

Last edited:
you can't fraud to 5'8 from 5'4"
Don't delude yourself. 5 foot 4 is a death sentence in this day and age
I'll just do heightmaxxing as much as I can and hope to grow at least a few inches but if I don't then yea I'll just give up on all the looksmaxxing and stuff like that and just focus on things like studies and then work.

when last did you grow?
I'm in a similar situation
I'm 5'5 at 16 and my mom is 5'5 too but 2 cm taller than me :feelswhy: (I'm not even kidding) but my dad is 6'0
I've grown an inch in the past 2 months tho and I hope to reach 5'7 or my life is over
life at 5'5 FUCKING SUCKS

• So Sad
Reactions: copefuel
dont listen to the nigger above. he is a desperate manlet that didnt make any gain from hgh
Dude, I was 182 cm IN MORNING(almost 6') measured in February (16.5M then).
Then I started having high protein diet (a lot of meat, eggs, cheese, etc)
1 June I started doing stretches, than in July I had a break for whole month, after that I started doing stretches may be in the mid of August.
Now, I measured myself and I'm 185 AT NIGHT(6'1).

when last did you grow?
I'm in a similar situation
I'm 5'5 at 16 and my mom is 5'5 too but 2 cm taller than me :feelswhy: (I'm not even kidding) but my dad is 6'0
I've grown an inch in the past 2 months tho and I hope to reach 5'7 or my life is over
life at 5'5 FUCKING SUCKS
Your dad is 6'0 you'll probably grow, maybe you're a late bloomer.

Dude, I was 182 cm IN MORNING(almost 6') measured in February (16.5M then).
Then I started having high protein diet (a lot of meat, eggs, cheese, etc)
1 June I started doing stretches, than in July I had a break for whole month, after that I started doing stretches may be in the mid of August.
Now, I measured myself and I'm 185 AT NIGHT(6'1).
no you are not the nigger, the one above you.

dont listen to the nigger above. he is a desperate manlet that didnt make any gain from hgh. he is just circlerjerking so he can feel good about his years of cheap chinese hgh abuse mixed with rat piss.

posts a study that used ghrp only and thinks its a good proof :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Edited discord

keep editing your posts like the nervous high inhib cuckold you are, you gypsy streetshitting subhuman virgin

retard copes with peptides since a single run of HGH costs more than the income his whore prostitute mother makes sucking dicks in the parking lot

Adln6eXy o

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
keep editing your posts like the nervous high inhib cuckold you are, you gypsy streetshitting subhuman virgin

retard copes with peptides since a single run of HGH costs more than the income his whore prostitute mother makes sucking dicks in the parking lot
keep injecting chinese rat piss

I sorta feel your pain boyo I’m 5’7 at 17 :feelswhy:, I’ve never experienced problems from my height cuz I’m NT + gl but it still is kinda brutal being height mogged on a daily basis

Your dad is 6'0 you'll probably grow, maybe you're a late bloomer.
hopefully but how am I getting fucked over so hard
7 inches shorter than my dad

What should I do?

Oooo brutal u cant get by being 5'4 even if u have a literal Chad face unless u wanna date dwarfs, or maybe go to Asia?

I would first thing first buy AI asap, then go check if growth plates are still open , then u decide if you want to buy hgh or peptides, it will cost u and will be hard to find legit stuff .

no i am tall myself but thinking of using it for frame growth, face growth.

and i think the hairloss is from hair cycles that sped up with hgh if they were prone to balding already.

@eren1 @FreakkForLife
Hgh > peptides > nothing.
Hgh is king. Don’t waste your time coping with peptides, if you can build your income to get Hgh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive and Tallooksmaxxer
I sorta feel your pain boyo I’m 5’7 at 17 :feelswhy:, I’ve never experienced problems from my height cuz I’m NT + gl but it still is kinda brutal being height mogged on a daily basis
It’s over past 20

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I would first thing first buy AI asap, then go check if growth plates are still open , then u decide if you want to buy hgh or peptides, it will cost u and will be hard to find legit stuff .
Hgh > peptides > nothing.
Hgh is king. Don’t waste your time coping with peptides, if you can build your income to get Hgh.
Should I hop on AI and then start looking into taking HGH? How much does HGH cost? How many inches could it give me?

Should I hop on AI and then start looking into taking HGH? How much does HGH cost? How many inches could it give me?
Estrogen closes growth plates so i think ai is number one priority, u should start looking for it right now buddy boyo . But if u have a lot of money u can buy whatever u wish .

Pray to Gandy and bonesmash your spine.

IMG 6313

Clean your toilet you dirty incel

What should I do?

Change up your diet and workout more often and maybe you could hit 5'7-5'9 by the end of puberty. Stay away from that hgh shit and LL surgery.

Change up your diet and workout more often and maybe you could hit 5'7-5'9 by the end of puberty. Stay away from that hgh shit and LL surgery.
Yea I'm gonna try that if I reach 5'8 - 5'9 I'll be happy but if not I have accepted the fact that I was not born to pull women (swallowing the ultimate blackpill) so I'll just occupy my mind with other things. I'd like to completely accept that I won't grow but I keep getting random hope out of nowhere.

Sorry kid, with you age and your parent’s heights, I promise you it’s over.

The only real option is LL, and money-maxing for LL. Everything else is cope.

Sorry kid, with you age and your parent’s heights, I promise you it’s over.

The only real option is LL, and money-maxing for LL. Everything else is cope.
Alright. If that's the case then yea nothing to really do and I will probably never get LL. The manlet Jeff Bezos should use some of his money to research new height increasing shit instead of fucking used Mexican pussy. Gonna have to cope now

could prolly get HGH prescribed. run this to a family medicine doctor

could prolly get HGH prescribed. run this to a family medicine doctor
It's super hard to do because doctors are always bitchy about prescribing HGH. I'm pretty sure I tried to do that last year and the guy was trying to convince me how my height is okay and all the other bluepill BS.

Better looking than 90% of this forum including yourself and @Dystopian

Also thats an old pic
jfl @ your delusions, coping curry insect thinks he is better looking than a green eyed jacked med bull as myself
@SexuallyAbusive moggs you to andromeda he Can afford hormones meanwhile you clean the shit in the streets of Mumbai to buy Zinc pills:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and SexuallyAbusive
if ur 5'4 at theres only 1 way. Hormone replacement therapy MTF.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
jfl @ your delusions, coping curry insect thinks he is better looking than a green eyed jacked med bull as myself
@SexuallyAbusive moggs you to andromeda he Can afford hormones meanwhile you clean the shit in the streets of Mumbai to buy Zinc pills:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Yet both of you are star rotters on this forum.
Also I like how you had to resort to racism, shows how little you are.

5'4 at 16 life is brutal but this is only the beginning.
its fucking stupid bro, I was 5'6 at 14, thinking i'd be at least 6ft+ when i get older but now I'm 18 and only 5'10 over for jungle chinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 22047