5'4 Chadlet vs 6'2 Normie

Who will a girl/stacy choose?

• 5'4 Chadlet

• 6'2 Normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
you need to heightmax bro. Also send you face. Good bro you get stacylite. Aim for stacies ngl
Noo stacys are narcy nowadays unless you get emo ones they will always find something better.

HTB with big breast mog by far goodlooking but the cute type not the model type if you know what I mean.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
You cant look good if ur sub 5'9 everyone will treat u as a kid
not true in South Africa
I'm not sure about other countries but 5'7 is the height to be treated like a man here

it's over even with chad face if ur under 5'10
Debunked, loo at this 5'8 slayer and how women cry for his seed.

Download

• Ugh..
@6'1 balkan dude what do you look like

Noo stacys are narcy nowadays unless you get emo ones they will always find something better.

HTB with big breast mog by far goodlooking but the cute type not the model type if you know what I mean.
Standards of stacies are high af bro. I'm tired of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and MakinMogReturns
The chadlet can heightfraud by insoles + LL, hgh, gym and some basic looksmaxxing on the face. After that he would brutally mog the normie.
LL is on of the most brutal and expensive looksmaxes. HGH is expensive and probably Chadlet wont know about this stuff and will remain short.
Even with insoles and LL his hands and frame still will be very small.

• +1
just be a rich celebrity bro, it's over in rl for any men under 5'10
He would be tinder chad if not celeb in real life. And a brutal mogger on Instagram.

• Ugh..
LL is on of the most brutal and expensive looksmaxes. HGH is expensive and probably Chadlet wont know about this stuff and will remain short.
Even with insoles and LL his hands and frame still will be very small.
Atleast he can gymmax, fashionmax and fruamax if not broke.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and MakinMogReturns
  • Ugh..
imagine being below average facially and having to cope by saying height is more important :lul: :lul: :lul: @6'1 balkan dude

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21688, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Atleast he can gymmax, fashionmax and fruamax if not broke.
normie can do it. Muscle will ascend tall normie while Chadlet will go from hobbit to dwarf. Everything that manlet does seem like a overcompensation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Leo69 and MakinMogReturns
  • Ugh..
Guys seriously overate height it literally only matters in clubs . 5’4 with chad face still slays online dating as long as he’s sat or alone in all pics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 19469 and MakinMogReturns
Guys seriously overate height it literally only matters in clubs . 5’4 with chad face still slays online dating as long as he’s sat or alone in all pics
Lmao when he meets the girl she will run away

• Ugh..
Reactions: Leo69

• Ugh..
normie can do it. Muscle will ascend tall normie while Chadlet will go from hobbit to dwarf. Everything that manlet does seem like a overcompensation.
Chadlet mogs by athelete sexy physique meanwhile normie injects roids and dick issues. Chadlet has good bodily proportions and quick movements.

• Ugh..
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21688
Where is the chadlite?
Also the guy is a LTN

• Ugh..
Where is the chadlite?
Also the guy is a LTN
Chadlet*

The guy is a chadlet I saw his reddit where girls calling him chad

• Ugh..
yes I have a friend who is around 5'7 who does insanely well

and face definitely mogs height
I'm not even a CHADlet but I got approached by a girl who was like 3 inches taller than me
ofc I didn't entertain such bullshit because I'm not about to be heighmogged by my girlfriend
Nice reply my friend. Do you workout? and how tall are you?

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16515
Thread observations:

Chadlets/good looking short guys are getting iois from girls/stacylites/htbs... meanwhile normies are rotting probably.

Those who votes for the normie are normie themselves and support him. Chadlets voted for the chadlet because of their own experience (iois from girls)...

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, Don Alejo Garza, Xangsane and 1 other person
Nice reply my friend. Do you workout? and how tall are you?
I started working out recently but mostly because I grew an inch and a half and i want to maximize my growth
I am 5'5 but I have abit of a prettyboy face so I get some attention from girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21688
I started working out recently but mostly because I grew an inch and a half and i want to maximize my growth
I am 5'5 but I have abit of a prettyboy face so I get some attention from girls
nice man, you will reach your potential. What heightmaxxing procedures are you doing?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16515
nice man, you will reach your potential. What heightmaxxing procedures are you doing?
I plan to start taking aromasin and HGH soon
but I'm pretty sure I'm hitting a growth spurt as my dad is 6'0 and my mom is the same height as me, so I am sleeping 9 hours a night and doing alot of cardio and I play alot of football

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and Deleted member 19469
Lmao when he meets the girl she will run away
I highly doubt that short chads literally clean up way more then tall normies a tall normie can get something in a club but will struggle online

• Ugh..
I highly doubt that short chads literally clean up way more then tall normies a tall normie can get something in a club but will struggle online
No one will take a short chad seriously he will look like a child lol.

• Ugh..
Not 5'4 jfl, it's too brutal of a height
She will choose him over any normie starting from 5'8 and above

• +1
@StepbroMo @MakinMogReturns @Iasacrko

Facemog>heigthmog?

Have you ever seen in your uni/school any chadlet who mogs facially but lacks height and still gets girls? (below 5'8)?
I'ma be honest, no im from Germany and the shortest slayer I've seen was 5'11, have seen 5'6 dudes with GFS tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and Deleted member 19469
look for alphadestiny , he is doing really good on old being 5'4

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
@curlyheadjames this place is filled with normies buddy boyo. Their hate to the 5'4 chadlet is quite astonishing.

• Ugh..