5'4 Chadlet vs 6'2 Normie

Who will a girl/stacy choose?

• 5'4 Chadlet

• 6'2 Normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
The guy you posted isn’t a normie. He is some nerd looking phaggot

Chadlite until 20, then overall masculinity will matter more and no grown woman will take serious a 5'4" tall Man.
Chadlite wouldn’t at any age range, 5’4 is too short.

Also you’re clueless if you think 20 is the cutoff age for that type of stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
The chadlet can heightfraud by insoles + LL, hgh, gym and some basic looksmaxxing on the face. After that he would brutally mog the normie.
Just get a painful, expensive surgery and spend lots of money on hormones theory

Just get a painful, expensive surgery and spend lots of money on hormones theory
surgery would ascend him in terms of height if he rich af and want to feel the pain. Insoles will work on him from 5'4 to 5'9 mogger.

Cope or rope, buddy boyo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and klip11
@curlyheadjames this place is filled with normies buddy boyo. Their hate to the 5'4 chadlet is quite astonishing.
jfl if u even ask questions here no one here can give good answers

jfl if u even ask questions here no one here can give good answers
I only believe the chadlets here, they tell the truth how brutal is it and how they get approached by girls. Including you, a chadlet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16133
Chadlite wouldn’t at any age range, 5’4 is too short.

Also you’re clueless if you think 20 is the cutoff age for that type of stuff
Is not a cutoff 20, but in general younger girls are interested more in the face, I saw irl, short goodlooking teens can get girlfriends.

I only believe the chadlets here, they tell the truth how brutal is it and how they get approached by girls. Including you, a chadlet.
well in my past prettyboy looks i was a 5 foot 4 prettyboyand i got approached everywehre i went and guys 6 foot were jealous of me and always were like i bet u get all the girls or would say they thought i was more attractive than them just bc i had a 5 PSL face lmfaooooooooooo face is what matters not height

• Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
Is not a cutoff 20, but in general younger girls are interested more in the face, I saw irl, short goodlooking teens can get girlfriends.
The cutoff on "younger" and "older" girls isn't 20. 18-19yos have more in common with people in their early twenties than with minors. Only in HS did I see manlets get gfs, after 18 you need to atleast be average height in order to compete.

• +1
well in my past prettyboy looks i was a 5 foot 4 prettyboyand i got approached everywehre i went and guys 6 foot were jealous of me and always were like i bet u get all the girls or would say they thought i was more attractive than them just bc i had a 5 PSL face lmfaooooooooooo face is what matters not height
@6'1 balkan dude Look what this chadlet says about his experience. Tallfags got jealous of him too. It began for short guys with good face since birth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16133
The cutoff on "younger" and "older" girls isn't 20. 18-19yos have more in common with people in their early twenties than with minors. Only in HS did I see manlets get gfs, after 18 you need to atleast be average height in order to compete.
5'6 Chadlet with masc facial features mogs even after 20.

• Ugh..
5'6 Chadlet with masc facial features mogs even after 20.
5'4 and 5'6 is a different ballgame. At 5'4 you won't be taller than most girls while a 5'6 guy can just wear thick soles or lifts and be taller than most

5'4 and 5'6 is a different ballgame. At 5'4 you won't be taller than most girls while a 5'6 guy can just wear thick soles or lifts and be taller than most
That means 5'6 chadlet slays good

This post implies any man below 5’8 can possibly be a Chad JFL

• Ugh..
I feel like 5’9 is around absolute bare minimum for chads facially, if that dude was 5’9 he would mogged the second dude
5'6 good

• Ugh..
both will get puss

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21688
Tallest for hook up
Shorter for multiple hook ups

Neither because of oofy doof, only ugly short men slay.

Why are they more interested in the face than in the feet?

Thread observations:

Chadlets/good looking short guys are getting iois from girls/stacylites/htbs... meanwhile normies are rotting probably.

Those who votes for the normie are normie themselves and support him. Chadlets voted for the chadlet because of their own experience (iois from girls)...
It depends tho chadlet 100% in highschool but id rather be 6 2 past school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
6‘2 Normie for sure
5‘4 is so brutal that you cant put in words
The fact that 25% of this forum picked the short height shows how stupid people are.

• +1
It depends tho chadlet 100% in highschool but id rather be 6 2 past school.
Cope. I remember in higschool tons of tall normies had tons of interest from bitches. Sure I knew manlets with chad faces getting lot of interest, but the same level of facial aesthetics was not needed for the taller normies.

• +1
Cope. I remember in higschool tons of tall normies had tons of interest from bitches. Sure I knew manlets with chad faces getting lot of interest, but the same level of facial aesthetics was not needed for the taller normies.
Not cope im near a lite and I get tons of play at 5 7 you are the one coping. Everyone knows height does not really matter in highschool.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21688
Not cope im near a lite and I get tons of play at 5 7 you are the one coping. Everyone knows height does not really matter in highschool.
Never said that manlets did not have interest. The ones that had good faces got laid, but normies had foids into them without having any face that was much above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and MakinMogReturns
wtf that normie looks better to 95% of girls

The first one is tryhard, the second one looks natural

• Ugh..
Never said that manlets did not have interest. The ones that had good faces got laid, but normies had foids into them without having any face that was much above average.
short good looking guys are preferred more than normies by girls.

• Ugh..
short good looking guys are preferred more than normies by girls.
Cope, tall normie life mogs a short chad. Women don't see you as human below 5ft 7.

• +1
Cope, tall normie life mogs a short chad. Women don't see you as human below 5ft 7.
look at the normie in the photo, he probably works n life is on hard mode. Short chads make girls approach

• Ugh..
look at the normie in the photo, he probably works n life is on hard mode. Short chads make girls approach
All the 6ft 2 normie needs to do is get some roids. Even he would mog prime zac Efron giving mr efron a 5ft 7 height.

• +1
All the 6ft 2 normie needs to do is get some roids. Even he would mog prime zac Efron giving mr efron a 5ft 7 height.
roids for the malegaze? Zac Efron is prime target of the female gaze

• Ugh..
roids for the malegaze? Zac Efron is prime target of the female gaze
Roided tall normie will get more bitches due to the aura of being a sheer mogger. Especially in highschool the Manlet efron might get ioi but then get mocked for being short.

• +1
Roided tall normie will get more bitches due to the aura of being a sheer mogger. Especially in highschool the Manlet efron might get ioi but then get mocked for being short.
Do you have a female friend? Share both of the pics above to her and let's see what she chooses? Buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
Do you have a female friend? Share both of the pics above to her and let's see what she chooses? Buddy boyo?
Why would I have a female friend. Only a faggot would, as foids are only good for fucking, not friendship.

Face > height but with 5'4ft it's ovER

How tf can you vote for 5'4