5'4'' Currycel copes with "Muh culture" and "sex is not everything"

human304

human304

Kraken
I sometimes wish why the fuck I am not bluepilled like them. It must be amazing being that bluepilled.
Here is the post:

I am a 5’4 male of a non-white ethnicity (which I will not specify) and according to incels this is a double whammy.

At first I was really insecure about my height but thanks to incels I also became insecure about my ethnicity. But now I’m starting to realize how fucking stupid it is.
I’ve been talking to my parents while we’re in quarantine about their history and our culture and it makes me so embarrassed to even let the word “ethnicel” get in my head.

Such a rich culture and heritage was fucking whittled down to “a trait that increases or decreases my chances at dating in the US.”

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here.

I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16275, Roquefort and 3 others
He mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
utter cope

• +1
Reactions: human304
day 1 being thankful im not brown

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, Skywalker, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Let him cope. A 5’4” Curry in the US is gigahard.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Kamui
I sometimes wish why the fuck I am not bluepilled like them. It must be amazing being that bluepilled.
Here is the post:

I am a 5’4 male of a non-white ethnicity (which I will not specify) and according to incels this is a double whammy.

At first I was really insecure about my height but thanks to incels I also became insecure about my ethnicity. But now I’m starting to realize how fucking stupid it is.
I’ve been talking to my parents while we’re in quarantine about their history and our culture and it makes me so embarrassed to even let the word “ethnicel” get in my head.

Such a rich culture and heritage was fucking whittled down to “a trait that increases or decreases my chances at dating in the US.”

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here.

I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

You can proud of your culture and acknowledge how your race or ethnicity will affect your chances of dating.

And sure, it may be true that certain ethnicities are less desired than white men, but now I just feel so thankful for my culture, my uniqueness, and especially my immigrant parents for working their ass off and giving me a better life here. I would much rather live in a nicer country where I have a little bit of trouble dating than in a country with no opportunities.

Yeah, you love your culture and people so much, don't you shitskin. So much so that you're more happy to live in the White man's land than the country created by that very culture and people. JFL!!!