5’4 obese manlet slaying white woman BBC DENIERS GTFIH

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
View attachment 2946525
A3ABA111 C5FC 4ED2 A453 10FCFCFEAE69

AE74A34A 85A8 4D27 AC45 E1C9D2C88981

I’m not joking when I say 5’4 obese BBCs can slay white women. “Muhh but he’s fucking a trash bottom of the barrel white women”. Cope, put him into any other race and he would be an incel. And no he’s not paying for pussy, this is his main chick in his rotation of white girls. Not a doctor, a rich guy, athlete or influencer. He’s just a black guy with tattoos and a BBC. Stop denying BBCpill.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, silencio, WeiWei and 18 others
one of those ghetto hood ones

jfl

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, WeiWei, reek and 2 others
Trailer trash crackhead, shut up nigger everyone GTFO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, WeiWei, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, Jova, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and murdah
JBB stays consistent in the West only extremely aspie non NT niggers are incel

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, The False Prophet, nope and 1 other person
literal crackhead sucking cock for money to buy drugs jfl

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and murdah
She looks disgusting.:sick:

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, iblamechico, WeiWei and 4 others
white women are built for ethnic cock

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, The False Prophet and murdah
Not hard to slay a local whore

She legit looks diseased. Holy fuck. Look at her putrid skin, her rancid hair probably from drug overdose. Makes me want to throw up @murdah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deprived, reek and 2 others
his dick is like max 4.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
She legit looks diseased. Holy fuck. Look at her putrid skin, her rancid hair probably from drug overdose. Fuck @murdah
Yeah I wouldn’t touch this whore with a 10 foot pole regardless the guys a broke 5’4 obese manlet, .org would call this over meanwhile he’s fucking trailer trash white women daily

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, murdah and Jason Voorhees
that shit is as big as my pinky

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, PrinceofDarkness, murdah and 2 others
JBB stays consistent in the West only extremely aspie non NT niggers are incel
if JBB was real in all of the west white women would be fucking them more per capita than whites

Yeah I wouldn’t touch this whore with a 10 foot pole regardless the guys a broke 5’4 obese manlet, .org would call this over meanwhile he’s fucking trailer trash white women daily
thats the point hes a broke 5'4 obese manlet yet when it comes to pissing off others they will post him even saying he has a "bbc" when his dick is 4.8 inches on a good day.

if JBB was real in all of the west white women would be fucking them more per capita than whites
why do you automatically go to bm/ww :forcedsmile:

JBB in my context anyway means most blacks arent incel and there are many reasons for this

• +1
Reactions: nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur, The False Prophet and 1 other person

JBB in my context anyway means most blacks arent incel and there are many reasons for this
any race of women, it still is not disproportionate therefore JBB is not true. that's it.

But you know who this is true for? White dudes

black men are only idealised for their dick, which isn't even statistically true they are on average shorter and poorer thats why they always do crime.

If anything they fuck low quality girls.

any race of women, it still is not disproportionate therefore JBB is not true. that's it.

But you know who this is true for? White dudes
you took this too literally and JBW is overrated for what its worth, if it was this easy then in America which is majority white 64% of guys aged 18-30 wouldn't be single

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

That’s what JBB/BBC theory is. Not that we date more white women than white men but that blacks cannot be incels unless extremely autistic.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, murdah and 0S4MA
statistically true they are on average shorter and poorer thats why they always do crime.
dosent have to be statistically true when that's what normies have accepted

only losers on forums like these memorize cock stats :forcedsmile:

you took this too literally and JBW is overrated for what its worth, if it was this easy then in America which is majority white 64% of guys aged 18-30 wouldn't be single
we are talking about all of west not america, let's not strawman

we are talking about all of west not america, let's not strawman
re state your main point then so I know exactly what your arguing. Cause ignoring the incorrect usage of JBB my point was blacks arent incel as much as any other group for good reason

dosent have to be statistically true when that's what normies have accepted

only losers on forums like these memorize cock stats :forcedsmile:
That's like saying it's fine for 5'10 guys to fraud 6 foot cause foids believe it, then a legit 6'3 guy enters and heightmogs all of them.

the stats people send are that some african countries have 6-6.5" average penis length, keep in mind that this is a "self-reported" measurement whereas all other european countries are measured.

In fact, some countries in europe are about 6" erect measured (hungary for example).

black men are only idealised for their dick, which isn't even statistically true they are on average shorter and poorer thats why they always do crime.

Thicker skin / bigger dicks / above average frame relative to height compensates for the shorter average height in blacks

re state your main point then so I know exactly what your arguing. Cause ignoring the incorrect usage of JBB my point was blacks arent incel as much as any other group for good reason
you said jbb > jbw in west, i disagree.

Thicker skin / bigger dicks / above average frame relative to height compensates for the shorter average height in blacks
You admit black people are shorter on average.

Send a source for bigger dicks.

Thicker skin is not necessarily a halo.

Never heard of them having better frame, tell me more.

LTB with body halo

Wtf he's not a BBC. Nigga got small length AND girth :lul:

both don't work the way you think it does based on this argument but sure
so you admit jbw > jbb, that's even better than arguing against it which I thought is what you said, glad youre not so stupid.

so you admit jbw > jbb, that's even better than arguing against it which I thought is what you said, glad youre not so stupid.
also the white guys being single stat is only in america, like i said we were talking about the west, take a look at a country like sweden where that is not true.

if you could read instead of straw-manning this entire argument you would see from the beginning what I outlined as JBB mentioned nothing about whites and their relative SMV :forcedsmile:

also the white guys being single stat is only in america, like i said we were talking about the west, take a look at a country like sweden where that is not true.
pretty sure I already said before when i say west I mean USA/Canada why tf would this be true in Sweeden :lul:

also saying JBW in a white majority country is extremely braindead, not saying you did it but just an observation

I did… what’s your point?
Niglets.
White women
In america?
Dimorphic trait
"muh thicker skin" meanwhile they are manlets, women don't care about that shit splash some water on your face.
More androgens = more capped delts and developed back which makes frame appear bigger.
thats not something solely determined by race white guys can have more.

if you could read instead of straw-manning this entire argument you would see from the beginning what I outlined as JBB mentioned nothing about whites and their relative SMV :forcedsmile:
What argument? You didn't make one.

What you said applies to yourself since you used "white women" as a source for black people having bigger dicks, yet youre wondering why i am talking about whites

What argument? You didn't make one.

What you said applies to yourself since you used "white women" as a source for black people having bigger dicks, yet youre wondering why i am talking about whites
your mixing up arguments now pay attention to the threads your replying too between me and @butterworld

pretty sure I already said before when i say west I mean USA/Canada why tf would this be true in Sweeden :lul:

also saying JBW in a white majority country is extremely braindead, not saying you did it but just an observation
How is saying JBW works in a majority white country braindead? Some slavic nations have parts that are so ethnohomogeneous that women would feel uncomfortable being with someone of another race, in fact miscegeneration was made illegal and was avoided even when america was more than 90% white. Use your brain.

your mixing up arguments now pay attention to the threads your replying too between me and @butterworld
Which arguments.

How is saying JBW works in a majority white country?
what are you even saying ATP its not rocket science

If the country is 99% white saying JBW means nothing. The average person is white, the average person in a relationship will be white

what are you even saying ATP its not rocket science

If the country is 99% white saying JBW means nothing. The average person is white, the average person in a relationship will be white
The average person is white, so what?

Majority white countries have white women mostly dating white men, even if you account for per capita.

In the US the average black is 5’9 and white 5’10, not niglets or manlet retard lol.
In america?
White women across the world
"muh thicker skin" meanwhile they are manlets, women don't care about that shit splash some water on your face.
Clearly women care if these “niglets” are slaying despite their apparent falios.
thats not something solely determined by race white guys can have more.
Retard we’re talking about averages, people with sub-Saharan African descent have higher androgens on average

Blacks in the West are closer in height to Whites.
4158792 Screen Shot 2024 05 26 at 63607 PM

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
In the US the average black is 5’9 and white 5’10, not niglets or manlet retard lol.
Niglets got too much koolaid average european is 5'10-5'11.
White women across the world
Source?
Clearly women care if these “niglets” are slaying despite their apparent falios.
What? That doesn't mean they are with them for their skin, are you fucking stupid.
Retard we’re talking about averages, people with sub-Saharan African descent have higher androgens on average
Andddd sub-saharan africans are not african americans, or niggers living in europe.