55% of British male university students admit to being incel

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

Only 11% of all the respondents claim to be celibate by choice, assuming that 11% of all men are celibate by choice, that means that a staggering 55% of male university students in the UK admit to being involuntarily celibate.
Holy shit it's completely over.
We all know damn well that alot of men still lie about having sex, so the real statistic is probably 65-70% of UK Male students being oinkwel.
Plus those 11% claiming volcel are coping hard. I bet if a Becky was oppenly offering sex, even the most devout Muslim would coom.
The western man is officially more sexless than a Saudi street urchin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, niqfan625, Deleted member 4946 and 60 others
yes in my school 8 out of the 70 boys probably have had sex

But also most girls i know are virgins too so it seems both sexes in general are not getting any

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, AbuSAF, Solidcoin and 21 others
Off topic but you can possibly get unbanned on .co now (hopefully) since it’s been awhile and users that were meant to be banned forever got unbanned but you’re hard banned, right? In which case, just send an email.

Because autistics do well in academia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13409 and 6 others

Holy shit it's completely over.
We all know damn well that alot of men still lie about having sex, so the real statistic is probably 65-70% of UK Male students being oinkwel.
Plus those 11% claiming volcel are coping hard. I bet if a Becky was oppenly offering sex, even the most devout Muslim would coom.
The western man is officially more sexless than a Saudi street urchin

link to actual report

statts, pics. to add.
Besides the huge Inkwell amount among men

THIS ONE ALSO SHOWS. What is THE Slaying statts.

So assuming the average Uni student IN THE SURVEY, is in there for 2 years.
THIS, is the amount to sex partners, of the 45% of males that are NOT inkwells.

Slaying statts

So
45% of student men = INKWELL
(of the remaining 55% of dudes)
24% men get 1 sex partner in like 2 years time = DRY SPELLS
15% of men get 2-3 sex partner in like 2 years time = DRY SPELLS

SO, till now. 85% of men = inkwell OR dryspell maxxing

Only after this, imo. can we talk having decent variety, limited or no dry spell. etc..
SO! be TOP 15%. Or be Inkwell or DrySpell suffering WHILE in hormonal PEAK years.
Be TOP 15% in prime all else = shite
To really be able to "slay", As in 8+ in 2 years time. Gotta be TOP 6% according to these Statts.

ALSO!! All the NT crowd people, saying just be and average NT person and you be good.
COPE!!!. The NT MEN are either inkwell OR Dry Spell suffering. these statts show.
Being Normie NT means having a good enough dating life = COPE

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 14392, owlofathena and 23 others
Anyone here want to dispute that the UK is the incel capital of Europe?

We have hypergamy that rivals the Mediterranean.
Got the most obnoxious and entitled foids.
The ugliest women on average
The worst looks disparity. Most of us are a walking Chernobyl experiment and then there is a minority of gigachads like Tyler Maher that take all the women

Someone tell me it's not over. It's only getting worse and worse with each passing year. This island is a terrible place to be... really terrible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 21340, uglygoyim and 32 others
Anyone here want to dispute that the UK is not the incel capital of Europe?

The worst looks disparity. Most of us are a walking Chernobyl experiment and then there is a minority of gigachads like Tyler Maher that take all the women

Someone tell me it's not over. It's only getting worse and worse with each passing year. This island is a terrible place to be... really terrible.
Yes lol it was good pre 2010

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Off topic but you can possibly get unbanned on .co now (hopefully) since it’s been awhile and users that were meant to be banned forever got unbanned but you’re hard banned, right? In which case, just send an email.
Good seeing you boyo.
And I probably wont waste my time since all the good users are gone and the owners been exposed as a giga FBI spook so many times

• +1
Reactions: Graham, SkinjobCatastrophe, Solidcoin and 11 others
Good seeing you boyo.
And I probably wont waste my time since all the good users are gone and the owners been exposed as a giga FBI spook so many times
First time we spoke but I do remember that ban appeal from 2 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, AbuSAF and ShowerMaxxing

Locationmaxx to EE

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mewcoper, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
First time we spoke but I do remember that ban appeal from 2 years ago.
Yeah I only talked to you later on my ban evasion alt I made

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Cope, every normie is in college studying finance or some other BS
You'll find a lot of them in places like medicine. Finance is normie tho yeah

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and ChadFucksYourOneitis
True thread, I hardly ever saw anyone pull at a club tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, HighIQcel, Melo95 and 1 other person

Unrelated but I wondered some time ago, what do UK people think about moving to Australia? Is that common? Or other Commonwealth countries?
Australia is like complete opposite of UK aswell in terms of sun, can that be a minor part of moving?

i saw this on r9k a month ago

vast majority of guys can only get laid through LTRs and nowadays people are more and more socially retarded and withdrawn = no ltr = incel

interesting times are ahead for sure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21340, Essonerian and 6 others
Pulling at a club is very difficult, even for a chad. The only way normies get any scraps is through social circle-maxxing. Even then, the relationships always end up unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21340, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I don't blame them, I wouldn't go for British women either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Essonerian, Danish_Retard and 7 others
and they're doing nothing about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Pulling at a club is very difficult, even for a chad. The only way normies get any scraps is through social circle-maxxing. Even then, the relationships always end up unhappy.
Pulling at a club is irl tinder. I have seen people perform cold approaches but its uncommon. The warm approach is the best option but you usually need a chad friend (who mogs you) with lots of female friends. Idk, im getting to old now, cold approach is the only option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, eduardkoopman, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
and they're do nothing about it
More people will gain extrospection and realise looks are their biggest bottleneck to finding a foid. Then, the competition is going to get worse and worse. We have already seen all the blackpilled looksmax memes circulating around TikTok. The self-improvement meme is already mainstream but it's going to get way, way worse. The men of the future will be like Fisherian peacocks. Everyone is going to be wearing makeup, everyone is going to be soft-maxxed and surgery will rise exponentially in the hopes of attracting a foid. It's going to be sexual selection on steroids.

Everyone here should be putting on their war helmets because if they think shit's bad now, wait until they see things 5-10yrs down the line.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 8765, Essonerian and 10 others
what do you expect. The girls are ugly???

British men would rather fuck each other than British girls

PROD JS124941363

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6531 and 5 others
Yeah clubs are tough mode bars are better. But how many guys in clubs actually look good?

Yeah clubs are tough mode bars are better. But how many guys in clubs actually look good?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I wonder what the real numbers are as many men will lie about being sexually active while women will lie about not sleeping around.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 2 others
More people will gain extrospection and realise looks are their biggest bottleneck to finding a foid. Then, the competition is going to get worse and worse. We have already seen all the blackpilled looksmax memes circulating around TikTok. The self-improvement meme is already mainstream but it's going to get way, way worse. The men of the future will be like Fisherian peacocks. Everyone is going to be wearing makeup, everyone is going to be soft-maxxed and surgery will rise exponentially in the hopes of attracting a foid. It's going to be sexual selection on steroids.

Everyone here should be putting on their war helmets because if they think shit's bad now, wait until they see things 5-10yrs down the line.
Getting to above average looks and working on other aspects of your life is the best way to do it in my opinion.

Focusing ALL your energy autistically on looks is a dark, depressing path.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Raskens1, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Interestingly 47% of women report being sexually active while studying at university.

How can you believe this lie? 100% of women is sexually active :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, Solidcoin and 12 others
incels always want to believe that the average guy is an incel like them :lul::lul::lul:
copium OD

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 10615
How can you believe this lie? 100% of women is sexually active :lul:
Yes even 80 year old grandmas get fucked by college chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ToursOverBoyo2020, Solidcoin and 5 others
Theyre too busy watching the euros

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Not many, being born in the UK is a reciepe for norwooding, obesity and recessed faces.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mewcoper, HighIQcel and 4 others
Yeah the stats seem to back this up.
Of the guys that are actually getting laid, like 70% of them have only had sex with one person.
So guys have to relationship maxx hard and get any girl that's willing. Jfl at that point I'd rather be oinkwel than have sex with only one girl in all of college

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
link to actual report

statts, pics. to add.
Besides the huge Inkwell amount among men

THIS ONE ALSO SHOWS. What is THE Slaying statts.

So assuming the average Uni student IN THE SURVEY, is in there for 2 years.
THIS, is the amount to sex partners, of the 45% of males that are NOT inkwells.

View attachment 1217447

So
45% of student men = INKWELL
(of the remaining 55% of dudes)
24% men get 1 sex partner in like 2 years time = DRY SPELLS
15% of men get 2-3 sex partner in like 2 years time = DRY SPELLS

SO, till now. 85% of men = inkwell OR dryspell maxxing

Only after this, imo. can we talk having decent variety, limited or no dry spell. etc..
SO! be TOP 15%. Or be Inkwell or DrySpell suffering WHILE in hormonal PEAK years.
Be TOP 15% in prime all else = shite
To really be able to "slay", As in 8+ in 2 years time. Gotta be TOP 6% according to these Statts.

ALSO!! All the NT crowd people, saying just be and average NT person and you be good.
COPE!!!. The NT MEN are either inkwell OR Dry Spell suffering. these statts show.
Being Normie NT means having a good enough dating life = COPE

tenor.gif
Excellent breakdown. I actually took this and applied it to my fraternity, which has a fairly large amount of men. These statistics about line up with what I've seen go on there. I'd like to deny this, but the truth is it is fairly accurate. You must be top 10% in looks to have ONS.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and thereallegend
Excellent breakdown. I actually took this and applied it to my fraternity, which has a fairly large amount of men. These statistics about line up with what I've seen go on there. I'd like to deny this, but the truth is it is fairly accurate. You must be top 10% in looks to have ONS.
What's top 10% in looks? 7/10?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Have you had a ONS?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and thereallegend

Attachments

• methods of dating.png
    methods of dating.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 127
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Thank U
I agree. For ONS, it's like be top 5% orso. maybe top 10% can get ocassional ONS also. For sure top 10% should be able to get some stuff going on.
Statts showed, being Top 15% should be enough to get some stuff going and not have big dry spells. below that though. Dry spells or incel.
BRUTALS

" just be top 15% bro"

So guys have to relationship maxx hard and get any girl that's willing. Jfl at that point I'd rather be oinkwel than have sex with only one girl in all of college
I don't think it's bad, to have 1 woman one sleeps with in a relationship context. Especially of the woman is attractive looking, and she is pretty good in bed.
I enjoyed it.
Upside from being with 1 woman longer, sex wise. She learns what one likes, and can do it. That I liked. Plus also know what she likes, so that also adds to fun. Obviously the sex has less novelty and raw exitment, but more pleasure in general, at least my limited experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
God damn, looking back no wonder so many britishfags joined ISIS a few years ago.
These anglos are finished

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
Except cold approach isn't an option because it doesn't work. Either use social circles or online dating.
Cope.
1. cold approaching works as good as anything, WHEN one is good looking.

to add.
doing what EVERY guy does: aka online dating. Equals HIGH competition. So it's not so good odds environment overall.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11134 and 1 other person
Except cold approach isn't an option because it doesn't work. Either use social circles or online dating.
Social circle is probably the most practical way to meet women, but the advantage of cold approach is that you cannot "poison the well". I know some of my normie friends met their GFs through cold approach. You cannot ask out every girl is a social circle. If the first 2-3 reject you, the rest will reject you out of principle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, hebbewem, owlofathena and 5 others
Cope.
1. cold approaching works as good as anything, WHEN one is good looking.

to add.
doing what EVERY guy does: aka online dating. Equals HIGH competition. So it's not so good odds environment overall.
Even Chad would have better outcomes in a social circle environment vs cold approach. A social circle is constantly vetted. Hence, less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7725
Social circle is probably the most practical way to meet women, but the advantage of cold approach is that you cannot "poison the well". I know some of my normie friends met their GFs through cold approach. You cannot ask out every girl is a social circle. If the first 2-3 reject you, the rest will reject you out of principle.
Completely agree. However, I'm surprised your normie friends actually had a successful cold approach. I wonder how much failure and rejection they went through to get that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9090
Even Chad would have better outcomes in a social circle environment vs cold approach. A social circle is constantly vetted. Hence, less competition.
The problem is that social circles wre becoming extinct for most men, especially social circles that include females

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The problem is that social circles wre becoming extinct for most men, especially social circles that include females
If you're sub 5, social circle maxxing will be humiliating. Need to be at least normie tier to join the circus.