5'6" And Can Pull Chicks?

Lotus

Lotus

Iron
Was wondering are there any other short guys on this site shorter than 5'8" that pull chicks?

Obviously being taller is better, but the idea that it's over for short guys and that they can't get laid really isn't true. I'm 5'6" with a nice body and good face and pull chicks both on dating apps & IRL. I usually wait for choosing signals IRL or wait for matches on dating apps like hinge, tinder, etc.

NT, edgy clothes/thugmaxx, & nice body works for me.

Just wanted yall thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ALP, Wallenberg and 2 others
ask @Growth Plate, he's 5'3

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Growth Plate
Was wondering are there any other short guys on this site shorter than 5'8" that pull chicks?

Obviously being taller is better, but the idea that it's over for short guys and that they can't get laid really isn't true. I'm 5'6" with a nice body and good face and pull chicks both on dating apps & IRL. I usually wait for choosing signals IRL or wait for matches on dating apps like hinge, tinder, etc.

Well, certianly he doesn't look like St Blackops2cel or me

After all face > height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and TheAnomaly
Chad or chadlite depending on theFace

its not impossible but obvio better if taller. usually if maxxed out everywhere else like face, status, body etc should be good. could also shoefraud

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

Minimum requirement if you are 5'6

wear stilts for 6'

Good-looking face can save a short guy. Obviously better be taller, but a good face can save you. Some girls might reject a GL short guy because of his height, but many of those who don't reject him will like him.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Most of the chicks I've met off of OLD didnt care that I was 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
My brother is 5'6-5'7 and pulls

He is mega giga sigma NT, high IQ, high class introvert high tier normie

Currently has a cute 5'2 fit Jewish MTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Wallenberg

giga nt introvert hmmm

Cope the minimum requirement to LTR a 2/10 black girl is 6'5" Multi Billionaire Porche Ferrari 7.5 PSL face blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb, ROTTING and ChristianChad
me i'm 5'7

• +1

u should go out with @FailedNormieManlet hes 5'5"

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Not me but have 3 friends

Friend 1: 6'2 high-inhib chadlite/chad, high-class looking
Friend 2: 5'8 low-inhib/questionable morals, looks like big nosed italian drug dealer
Friend 3: 5'3 low inhib surfer type

Friend 2 slays the most and has a taller than him gf that he cheats on. Friend 3 has ltr with mentally ill attractive surfer girl. Friend 1 wants people to leave him the fuck alone so he can chain smoke cigarettes in peace

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
with good hair and chad/chadlite face, yes.

• +1
Richard Coper's roommate apparently