5'8 Balding Ginger slaying on Tinder

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
lmao Im starting to believe the biggest halo as a sub-chad is body + smile (@Niko69) + appearing approachable by taking NT pics.. Everything else seems cope. Dude is norwooding, 5'8, and a non-chad HTN (possibly chadlite) yet got 5k+ matches in a year. And I know people will point out him having gold or whatever but having gold/plat doesn't guarantee matches. There's plenty of threads of guys on r/Tinder complaining about how they got zero matches or only a couple likes after boosting lol..

His profile:

His Tinder data. He has a 33% match rate, meaning every 3 women he swipes right on, he gets 1 match, which is extremely high compared to the average man at only 0.6%:

You can see some of his matches, they're visibility attractive and in good shape:

3lhblqnxe5191

@tyronelite @Racky @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
First Oofy Doofy theory and now WheatWeaffles theory...
LIFEFUEL for inkwells?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Elvisandreaa, |Daddy_Zygos| and 9 others
He looks good for a Ginger ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, TsarTsar444 and 9 others
Lifefuel for me

lmao Im starting to believe the biggest halo as a sub-chad is body + smile (@Niko69) + appearing approachable by taking NT pics.. Everything else seems cope. Dude is norwooding, 5'8, and a non-chad HTN (possibly chadlite) yet got 5k+ matches in a year. And I know people will point out him having gold or whatever but having gold/plat doesn't guarantee matches. There's plenty of threads of guys on r/Tinder complaining about how they got zero matches or only a couple likes after boosting lol..

His profile:

His Tinder data. He has a 33% match rate, meaning every 3 women he swipes right on, he gets 1 match, which is extremely high compared to the average man at only 0.6%:

You can see some of his matches, they're visibility attractive and in good shape:

View attachment 1787836

that is goodlooking irl
you clueless

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 20618, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 7 others

His profile:

View attachment 1787836

JBW. Online dating is JBW domain, imagine being non white suing dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fogdart and Deleted member 12234
Why are you surprised that a goodlooking guy is getting matches?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, nobodyspecial369 and 7 others

His profile:

View attachment 1787836

also nobody outside this forum and similar ones would call this balding
another clueless

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, rand anon, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 6 others

His profile:

View attachment 1787836

He's gonna get laid even more on Hinge by taking the route to LARP to post-wall future pump and dump victim foids about wanting a relationship who are everywhere on that app.

26 lays is high on Tinder for a year

@Niko69 how many did you get?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Chadeep and Deleted member 12234
He is good looking jfl. Rate OP @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Chadeep, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
@Amnesia Brutally fucking smilepilled yet again.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Why are you surprised that a goodlooking guy is getting matches?
He is visibly attractive but it goes to show how alot of other stuff is overexaggerated (balding, height, age, coloring). Muh hunter eyes yet he has pretty boy cuck eyes.

He is visibly attractive but it goes to show how alot of other stuff is overexaggerated (balding, height, age, coloring). Muh hunter eyes yet he has pretty boy cuck eyes.
Your first 4 words are all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
He's gonna get laid even more on Hinge by taking the route to LARP to post-wall future pump and dump victim foids about wanting a relationship who are everywhere on that app.

I wonder how many women he turned down sex to tho lol..

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yakhi this is not even balding and not ginger imo . I expected something like this yakhi 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙👇👇👇👇

Attachments

• download - 2022-07-20T192537.290.jpeg
    download - 2022-07-20T192537.290.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, germanlooks, Chadeep and 1 other person
That's an acceptable hairline you ugly nigger he's a HTN with body halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, koalendo, Chadeep and 2 others
It's exaggerated? He has good eye area a good mandible decent undertones ripped great midface ratio is OP a fucking retard? OP he mogs you into the fucking shadow realm you aren't even a Tyrone lite you're a mtn

With better hairline and darker pheno he ascends:
IMG 20220720 182711
IMG 20220720 182725

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, germanlooks and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Blackgymmax
Most people seem to touch their pics tbh.Even women are aware of remini and faceapp.
Yeh this shit is really getting out of hand now

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
The reason you idiots are so confused is because you have actually brainwashed yourselves in to believing that ginger, etc is a failo, through ethnic male coping mechanisms which you developed to explain to yourself why you're getting cucked by gingers, Nordics, etc. Ginger is actually a huge halo.

He's borderline chadlite. Jfl does anyone here know how to rate?1!

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, germanlooks, Chadeep and 4 others
He's above average looking don't know why you are suprised he gets matches

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234 and MoggerGaston
The reason you idiots are so confused is because you have actually brainwashed yourselves in to believing that ginger, etc is a failo, through ethnic male coping mechanisms which you developed to explain to yourself why you're getting cucked by gingers, Nordics, etc. Ginger is actually a huge halo.
Niggas coping hard, hes strong chadlite with no any flaw and how tf balding? Normal hairline. Inb4 muh nw1.5 is balding!!!!

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Detona
Redditors that get no pussy giving advice jfl
Lol
yeah bro don't show your physique that you worked hard to achieve :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Elvisandreaa, Warlow and 8 others
He's not balding, he has the definition of a 'mature hairline' that doesn't look too bad.
An easy HTN, dont think hes good enough for chadlite.
Top 1% body (probably roided).
Tryhard pictures selected from photo-shoot sessions and then photoshopped/altered.
He also spends money on boosts, tinder gold, etc.

How is anyone suprised he does well? jfl

I am 100% sure he looks far worse IRL though, esp since u have a shirt on irl and no pump like he tryharded for the pictures. no filters either

• +1
Reactions: Szűcs, Niklaus Mikaelson, ROTTING and 3 others
Yeh this shit is really getting out of hand now
remini is not fraud though. i use it just to make some pics hq. i had non reminid pics too just to make sure it didn't matter. it's cool if you have low res pics (already high res pics in the sunlight will just look ridicolous). faceapp is a whole another story

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

His profile:

View attachment 1787836

Lol he's a pretty boy gymmaxxed Chadlite. He mogs Niko to gandy heaven and back. He mogs at least 90% of men I see on daily basis

@Xangsane @the BULL @6ft4 @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 12234, the BULL and 1 other person

Ginger is one of the worst pheno

Still sitting on the 17-18 different girls if I recall correctly. Haven't had time for anything, but honestly if I wanted I could have sex every single day if that what I wished as just the girls I turned down to meetup would cover that. So I don't believe lays would be a valid way to count success. But I can see that he's far away from having 9999+ likes and that's after a year on tinder... I would say he's a common alright looking guy that has been swiping a lot and took decent pictures

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 12234 and Xangsane
@ForeverRecession :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
lmao Im starting to believe the biggest halo as a sub-chad is body + smile (@Niko69) + appearing approachable by taking NT pics.. Everything else seems cope. Dude is norwooding, 5'8, and a non-chad HTN (possibly chadlite) yet got 5k+ matches in a year.

Indeed, can't lose at life if you are lean, dress well and have a good smile:

Notice how even his 5'8 height (muh 6 feet is manlet invisible to woman blah blah) doesn't even matter, he gets 5k+ matches of attractive women that want to meet him. There's less people in some clubs at night than women he can date and go out with on his phone, let that sink in.

Smilepill is by far the most brutal pill out there, no question about it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Niklaus Mikaelson
With a chadfish I managed only 200 matches. He must be spending a lot on tinder+hard reset. Either way he’s getting a lot of girls as a result of going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
He's not balding, he has the definition of a 'mature hairline' that doesn't look too bad.
An easy HTN, dont think hes good enough for chadlite.
Top 1% body (probably roided).
Tryhard pictures selected from photo-shoot sessions and then photoshopped/altered.
He also spends money on boosts, tinder gold, etc.

How is anyone suprised he does well? jfl

I am 100% sure he looks far worse IRL though, esp since u have a shirt on irl and no pump like he tryharded for the pictures. no filters either
What do you think he's taking for his gymceling?
You think just injecting test could have got him to that build?

Just a white chadlite with a good body with JBW halo, nothing surprising.