5’9 barefoot isn’t short

americanpakitruvcel

americanpakitruvcel

Kraken
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Posts
3,217
Reputation
3,334
Was feeling a bit down about my manlet height and decided to go outside, didn’t feel short in the slightest. Regardless of whatever guys on here say or what women say I never have to walk around and be completely towered over by other guys like real manlets do. True lifefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy and lebanesedude
nice cope bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Was feeling a bit down about my manlet height and decided to go outside, didn’t feel short in the slightest. Regardless of whatever guys on here say or what women say I never have to walk around and be completely towered over by other guys like real manlets do. True lifefuel
Yea try living in Germany
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Yea try living in Germany
Yes 5’9 in Germany is unfortunately more like 5’7 in the us which is short. Average guy in Germany is 5’11-6 foot but in America it’s 5’9-5’10
 
Depending on where you go in germany, I went to Munich and everyone is on average 6'1. I saw girls 6'4 that looked like haaland.
Yes 5’9 in Germany is unfortunately more like 5’7 in the us which is short. Average guy in Germany is 5’11-6 foot but in America it’s 5’9-5’10
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Depending on where you go in germany, I went to Munich and everyone is on average 6'1. I saw girls 6'4 that looked like haaland.
Yeah that’s brutal, there are also parts of America where the average guy is 5’11-6 foot
 
  • +1
Reactions: OsamaFr33Balling
obviously it isn't

Only retarded brainwashed idiots think it is
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
obviously it isn't

Only retarded brainwashed idiots think it is
It depends on location though it can be short in European countries like Germany or the Netherlands
 

Similar threads

chrisangeler
Replies
9
Views
112
chrisangeler
chrisangeler
hopelessface14
Replies
1
Views
51
zirg
Z
highcheekbones
Replies
22
Views
44
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Chudlord333
Replies
6
Views
37
rawhoney8
rawhoney8
scuderia
Replies
81
Views
212
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top