Being short isn't that bad

chrisangeler

chrisangeler

latino frontcel
Joined
May 2, 2025
Posts
2,244
Reputation
1,931
Yes, being short sucks (when I say short I mean 5'6 - 5'9) not giga manlet, this height doesn't automatically mean everything's over.

Use some height boosters, get some surgery and don't be fucking autistic

I say this like I'm not an outgoing guy with connections, mtn+, decent hobbies and have a decent amount of money (especially for an ethnic in cali)

I'm 5'7, I've experienced my fair share of prejudice for being short but since I'm latino, it's expected and so woman will say "Why are short guys so fine" as if ugly short guys don't exist 😅
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks and orbitlet
IMG 9123
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Torpedor prime, Scarso and 2 others
Cope :ICANT:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Torpedor prime, chrisangeler and 1 other person
5'9 is not short 😲
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and chrisangeler
true but it doesn't hurt to be positive every once in a while

especially when you still have hot foids to jerk off to 🤣
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
Addict cope
why do people act like coping is something terrible 🤣 it's our nature to cling onto whatever keeps us alive, what's wrong with that?
 
Yes, being short sucks (when I say short I mean 5'6 - 5'9) not giga manlet, this height doesn't automatically mean everything's over.

Use some height boosters, get some surgery and don't be fucking autistic

I say this like I'm not an outgoing guy with connections, mtn+, decent hobbies and have a decent amount of money (especially for an ethnic in cali)

I'm 5'7, I've experienced my fair share of prejudice for being short but since I'm latino, it's expected and so woman will say "Why are short guys so fine" as if ugly short guys don't exist 😅
maybe being short was the friends we made along the way
 
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisangeler
Yes, being short sucks (when I say short I mean 5'6 - 5'9) not giga manlet, this height doesn't automatically mean everything's over.

Use some height boosters, get some surgery and don't be fucking autistic

I say this like I'm not an outgoing guy with connections, mtn+, decent hobbies and have a decent amount of money (especially for an ethnic in cali)

I'm 5'7, I've experienced my fair share of prejudice for being short but since I'm latino, it's expected and so woman will say "Why are short guys so fine" as if ugly short guys don't exist 😅
howd u make money
 
  • +1
Reactions: chrisangeler

Similar threads

hopelessface14
Replies
1
Views
31
zirg
Z
Crimx991
Replies
11
Views
81
simematic
simematic
roymustang
Replies
19
Views
110
roymustang
roymustang
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
34
gandylite.
gandylite.
Raison_d'être
Replies
14
Views
80
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être

Users who are viewing this thread

  • roymustang
  • chrisangeler
Back
Top