5'9 Ethnic, Born and Raised In The West. Just how over is it?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
I'm a university student and make good money, can't even get a date, let alone sex. WTF is the issue?

I don't know why women don't even want to as much as go out with me. Like... I'll be paying, but still they don't even consider it.

It's fucked. Boys, I'll appreciate any kind of tips / advice, and I'm getting wrekt rn. It's fucking with me mentally too ngl

Attachments

• 20220911_180248.jpg
    20220911_180248.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220912_143705.jpg
    20220912_143705.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220921_234527.jpg
    20220921_234527.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221004_181050.jpg
    20221004_181050.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_012717.jpg
    20221007_012717.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_012717.jpg
    20221007_012717.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_194547.jpg
    20221007_194547.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221009_024530.jpg
    20221009_024530.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and justinzayn
Nigga didn't you ask for a rate already, I've already told you what to do as well. Face won't change in 2 days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 23017, justinzayn and 4 others
the issue is that you're white women only

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
Damn that’s a thick beard

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 19469
You look like someone’s dad, how old are you

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and rand anon
Ur skin looks rough, u should prob hop on retinol. Unless ur lower third is trash, shave the beard, go for light stubble

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
Ur skin looks rough, u should prob hop on retinol. Unless ur lower third is trash, shave the beard, go for light stubble
Yea we need to see what OP looks like without beard. Beards are risky as it makes older roasties like you vs prime foids.I think he looks better then most ehtnics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived and rand anon
u don't have the size to run 6'5 bearded bin laden game

shave & start gaymaxxing for female gaze

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived and Deleted member 22775
U look like ur taking a shit in some of these pics they are bad but it is not over for u just looksmax ur a LTN as of now

Skin and beard are holding you back big time. What does your jaw look like without the beard? If it's really weak, then at least trim your beard or line that shit up so it doesn't look so unkempt, you prob scaring girls off with that shit

Skin and beard are holding you back big time. What does your jaw look like without the beard? If it's really weak, then at least trim your beard or line that shit up so it doesn't look so unkempt, you prob scaring girls off with that shit
I have a sharp jawline, but I have an overbite. Saving up for jaw surgery

U look like ur taking a shit in some of these pics they are bad but it is not over for u just looksmax ur a LTN as of now
Respectfully, I disagree. I'd say I'm a MTN, but my race holds me back

u don't have the size to run 6'5 bearded bin laden game

shave & start gaymaxxing for female gaze
I have naturally low body fat, and good skeletal structure, so I'm actively doing that.

Thank you

Respectfully, I disagree. I'd say I'm a MTN, but my race holds me back
No shit race holds you back maybe ur mtn if these pictures are bad angles

I'm a university student and make good money, can't even get a date, let alone sex. WTF is the issue?

I don't know why women don't even want to as much as go out with me. Like... I'll be paying, but still they don't even consider it.

It's fucked. Boys, I'll appreciate any kind of tips / advice, and I'm getting wrekt rn. It's fucking with me mentally too ngl
You look like a Mujahideen from Taliban, fix this asap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, CursedOne, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Yea we need to see what OP looks like without beard. Beards are risky as it makes older roasties like you vs prime foids.I think he looks better then most ehtnics tbh.
Thank you. Think I have what it takes to pull a 5/10 Becky or 7/10 ethnic, if I start gymmaxxing?

I have money, just an absolute dogshit sense of fashion, so I'll start focusing on that.

What can I realistically look like out of 10, and what's my current rating out of 10?

Go for stubble, keep the chin if you have an overbite

Go for curtains, being ethnic is low class so you need high class features

No shit race holds you back maybe ur mtn if these pictures are bad angles
This is from the front without me smiling. Once again, I'm better looking than most ethnics IMHO.

Think I have what it takes to pull a 4/10 Becky?

Thank you

I have naturally low body fat, and good skeletal structure, so I'm actively doing that.

Thank you
also, you look too tryhard with the fade & the perfectly groomed beard

you need to have a bit of unkempt edge to show you're not a square

Go for stubble, keep the chin if you have an overbite

Go for curtains, being ethnic is low class so you need high class features
The thing is, I'm one of the richer ethnics, I just don't show it, cuz I wasn't the smartest fashion wise.

If I trim the sides of my beard, and keep a goatee + mustache, get a fade, and dress super nice, can I ascend to an 8/10 with gymmaxxing and personality maxing + social circle maxing?

Thank you
least delusional .org user

also, you look too tryhard with the fade & the perfectly groomed beard

you need to have a bit of unkempt edge to show you're not a square
Hmm.... I see... so do I have what it takes to not look low class?

Thank you. Think I have what it takes to pull a 5/10 Becky or 7/10 ethnic, if I start gymmaxxing?

I have money, just an absolute dogshit sense of fashion, so I'll start focusing on that.

What can I realistically look like out of 10, and what's my current rating out of 10?
Invisible in the west/10 just pray to Allah for bones brother or it’s over for u

This is from the front without me smiling. Once again, I'm better looking than most ethnics IMHO.

Think I have what it takes to pull a 4/10 Becky?

Thank you
with a 10% succession rate maybe

Invisible in the west/10 just pray to Allah for bones brother or it’s over for u
Sorry, can you elaborate, I don't really understand what you mean (serious)?

The thing is, I'm one of the richer ethnics, I just don't show it, cuz I wasn't the smartest fashion wise.

If I trim the sides of my beard, and keep a goatee + mustache, get a fade, and dress super nice, can I ascend to an 8/10 with gymmaxxing and personality maxing + social circle maxing?
It doesn't matter, an ethnic is considered low class. U need to do that + dress like a fag tiktok user

Keep the goatee short, make it disconnected (johnnydeppmaxx)

with a 10% succession rate maybe
I've pulled 6 - 7 / 10s for hookups at clubs (high tier beckies too). My issue is fucked. I don't like clubbing and I want a gf to marry. I don't wanna marry a high count Becky who's had Chad and Tyrone. I'm setting myself up for a 6 figure career at the very start, so I don't think I should exhaust my potential with a low caliber women (just being honest).

I know that when I work full time, I'll consistently be able to pull women. That was almost never the issue for me tbh. I just can't get a date outside of a club or bar, with decent women. It's fucked.

And I want a decent woman, who's not a ho. All I ask for is a 4 - 6 / 10 woman to take out on a date and date to inevitably marry.

I appreciate your feedback, my good sir. Do you think I'm being realistic with my approach? I think so

Bro, for the love of Allmighty Allah, please shave that disgusting patch of hair off your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Offensive Bias and PointOfNoReturn
Bro, for the love of Allmighty Allah, please shave that disgusting patch of hair off your face.
Okay, how exactly is it disgusting? I'll trim it down to make a pointy beard with emphasis on the goatee

It doesn't matter, an ethnic is considered low class. U need to do that + dress like a fag tiktok user
I don't get it though... my brother who looks uglier than me pulled a 6 - 7 / 10 Becky. I don't even exclusively want beckies. I'm fine with any race of women except for curries.

Oh, and she's middle - upper middle class (brother's girl)

Sorry, can you elaborate, I don't really understand what you mean (serious)?
In the west if you’re ethnic you’re literally invisible to most women. Girls like the vinnie hacker type look. The only ethnics that can pull in the west are gods like salludon

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Can do it rn with gym maxxing . I think with a clean shaven enough to get a HTB, and a gym celled body at least a cute foid.

In the west if you’re ethnic you’re literally invisible to most women. Girls like the vinnie hacker type look. The only ethnics that can pull in the west are gods like salludon
2 things:

First of all, if women in the weat really do like guys like Vinnie hacker, then it's actually over for our western society. We're so fucked.

Secondly, my brother looks the same as me, and he's with a 6-7/10 Becky. He has darker skin than me, but sparser facial hair.

My issue is that I can't attract decent women tbh, even though I have alot going for me.

Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Can do it rn with gym maxxing . I think with a clean shaven enough to get a HTB, and a gym celled body at least a cute foid.
Bro gym doesn’t matter for u. U have really bad skin a dick looking nose and weird eyes. U gotta surgery max.

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
Bro gym doesn’t matter for u. U have really bad skin a dick looking nose and weird eyes. U gotta surgery max.
The first 2 I agree with tbh. How's my eyes weird though?

fade your beard

its a big lookism as it is now

get tret and wear sunscreen,

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
The first 2 I agree with tbh. How's my eyes weird though?
U have no orbital support that gives u a dark sleepy look. Good orbital bones give a look that makes u look youthful. Look at a guy like zayn. Also paki but his eyes are youthful and well supported. Ethnics have too many failos and you have all of them shit midface shit nose shit skin. Also you’re 5’9 which is terrible cause if u were 6’0 at least that could save u

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
fade your beard

its a big lookism as it is now

get tret and wear sunscreen,
Yes. Do I have light skin (not white, but you know what I mean), that needs sunscreen wearing?

Also, what's tret?

Thank you

Not bad

Just dark terrorist with twig neck and failo nose

Okay, how exactly is it disgusting? I'll trim it down to make a pointy beard with emphasis on the goatee
Stubble is the most attractive on average, several studies prove this. But I also think a lot of users here are hating unnecessarily on beards just cause it doesn't have jb appeal.

Your beard is thick, which is good. If you wanna rock it do some line ups and trim it shorter in the sides. Don't remove it completely and do goatee, will look retarded.

Ngl your skin is very, very rough. That's your main priority to fix imo. Your hair is good, but you could go for a more jb style like curtains, which I think would offset your rugged ogre look. Your brow ridge is good. Your eye area is not that great, mainly because of your under eye hollows. The rest of your features are average.

This is what you should do first before considering surgery:
Get Radiesse treatments for your collagen
Fix your undereye hollows with filler or fat grafts
Line up your beard properly and fade the sides
Get another hairstyle (which you easily can since you're blessed with good hair)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Offensive Bias and softlysoftly
Yes. Do I have light skin (not white, but you know what I mean), that needs sunscreen wearing?

Also, what's tret?

Thank you
nigga your acne marks are visible 10 km away, dont matter your skin tone

tret is retina

is like steroids to achieve mogger skin

U have no orbital support that gives u a dark sleepy look. Good orbital bones give a look that makes u look youthful. Look at a guy like zayn. Also paki but his eyes are youthful and well supported. Ethnics have too many failos and you have all of them shit midface shit nose shit skin. Also you’re 5’9 which is terrible cause if u were 6’0 at least that could save u
I see. Fair enough. I was always under the impression that I had nested eyes, even though my orbital bone is kinda shit.

I have high cheekbones, and a sharp + wide jaw though.

Oh, and I have broad shoulders.

Is my fate one of a beta bucks?

Who should I breed with for my son to avoid my fate?

Not bad

Just dark terrorist with twig neck and failo nose
How to get thicker neck? Also, I have a robust bone structure + body, so I guess it kinda looks fucked to an extent.

5.5 / 10 for me, right?