5'9 Ethnic, Born and Raised In The West. Just how over is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and AscensionMan98
I see. Fair enough. I was always under the impression that I had nested eyes, even though my orbital bone is kinda shit.

I have high cheekbones, and a sharp + wide jaw though.

Oh, and I have broad shoulders.

Is my fate one of a beta bucks?

Who should I breed with for my son to avoid my fate?
Ayt I’ve fucked w u enough let me give u proper advice now. First shave the entire beard off of u have a good jaw like u say it’ll help. Have the lightest stubble possible or even the 5oclock shadow. Next get curtains hair. Go to the dermatologist and get laser treatment for acne. Lastly west one inch insoles so not too noticeable but lessens the difference between u and 6 footers

He does, but like u said, with the beard he only has appeal to roasters and curry/ few mena foids
I will say for the most part the usual advice of " grow a beard bro " is cope unless the lower 3rd is horrible. My chin is alright but not the best and I get infinitely more ioi then with facial hair. As soon as I have some noticeable facial hair its over. Zero ioi.

But fully clean shaven the roasties love the look. So the forum's advice of having a stubble ended up being a terrible idea.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stubble is the most attractive on average, several studies prove this. But I also think a lot of users here are hating unnecessarily on beards just cause it doesn't have jb appeal.

Your beard is thick, which is good. If you wanna rock it do some line ups and trim it shorter in the sides. Don't remove it completely and do goatee, will look retarded.

Ngl your skin is very, very rough. That's your main priority to fix imo. Your hair is good, but you could go for a more jb style like curtains, which I think would offset your rugged ogre look. Your brow ridge is good. Your eye area is not that great, mainly because of your under eye hollows. The rest of your features are average.

This is what you should do first before considering surgery:
Get Radiesse treatments for your collagen
Fix your undereye hollows with filler or fat grafts
Line up your beard properly and fade the sides
Get another hairstyle (which you easily can since you're blessed with good hair)
So, to an extent, I do look masculine, right?

Mid tier normie PSL, invisible SMV, due to pheno failo

So, to an extent, I do look masculine, right?
Well yes, but it's mainly because you look rough. You look low class masc, which is not ideal. Most maesthetic slayers look high class: good skin, good pheno, jb haircut

nigga your acne marks are visible 10 km away, dont matter your skin tone

tret is retina

is like steroids to achieve mogger skin
I see, thank you

He does, but like u said, with the beard he only has appeal to roasters and curry/ few mena foids
Yeah tbh I do attract older beckies.

Curry women are subhuman, so I don't go for them, paki/punjabi women are hot so I go for them whenever I see them, and I do get some middle eastern women

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and rand anon
Ayt I’ve fucked w u enough let me give u proper advice now. First shave the entire beard off of u have a good jaw like u say it’ll help. Have the lightest stubble possible or even the 5oclock shadow. Next get curtains hair. Go to the dermatologist and get laser treatment for acne. Lastly west one inch insoles so not too noticeable but lessens the difference between u and 6 footers
I wear doc Martin's, and I'm slightly above average for the white dominated campus that I'm on.

Also, I live in Canada and the wait time for a derm is like 6 months in my area lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek and Elvisandreaa
Curry women are subhuman, so I don't go for them, paki/punjabi women are hot so I go for them whenever I see them, and I do get some middle eastern women
Good taste bhai :feelsokman:

Well yes, but it's mainly because you look rough. You look low class masc, which is not ideal. Most maesthetic slayers look high class: good skin, good pheno, jb haircut
How's my pheno?

Also, do I have the potential to look high class?

I make good money and will make 6 figures when I graduate.

Good taste bhai :feelsokman:
Yeah, tbh man, curry foids just need to stay in India. And tbh, I get white roasties and low class white bar chicks, but I don't want them for ltr's.

Indians just have to stay in India, and just not move from there tbh.

Pakis and north indians are fine (but north indians are less than 2% of indians jfl).

As a Desi (although I'm not curry), seeing curry indians pisses me off for some reason.

I'd rather die alone than hold hands with a curry female (just being honest brother, no offence)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 1 other person
How's my pheno?

Also, do I have the potential to look high class?

I make good money and will make 6 figures when I graduate.
Ogre warrior pheno cause of your compact face, beard and bad skin. Will have appeal with roasties mainly.

You have potential to look higher class than you do now at least. Fix your skin, get a jb haircut and trim your beard. Then post again.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You need to shave and get on a skincare routine
Assuming your paki you have decent pheno

You need to shave and get on a skincare routine
Assuming your paki you have decent pheno
Thanks mate, yeah I'm paki.

Do I look curry to any extent? Because if so, that's a fucking problem.

Do I look more middle eastern or curry?

And yeah I'm fading my beard in and keeping the mustache

It's not even close to over for you btw, you omg 90% of ethnics on this site and you look reasonably NT

Yeah, tbh man, curry foids just need to stay in India. And tbh, I get white roasties and low class white bar chicks, but I don't want them for ltr's.

Indians just have to stay in India, and just not move from there tbh.

Pakis and north indians are fine (but north indians are less than 2% of indians jfl).

As a Desi (although I'm not curry), seeing curry indians pisses me off for some reason.

I'd rather die alone than hold hands with a curry female (just being honest brother, no offence)
Indeed, couldn’t agree more :feelsyay: dravidians are subhuman:sick:

Do I look more middle eastern or curry?
To me you look like a lightskinned curry, I can tell because of the eye area.
To normies you'll prob pass as middle eastern. @volcelfatcel thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Indeed, couldn’t agree more :feelsyay: dravidians are subhuman:sick:
And so are pretty much any curries that aren't Punjabi, kashmiri, mountainous indians (Himalayas mountains). The other lot just needs to figure their shit out, and leave the entire world alone.

Please please please stay in India. I'm tired of you guys getting my Tim Hortons and McDonalds orders wrong

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
To me you look like a lightskinned curry, I can tell because of the eye area.
To normies you'll prob pass as middle eastern. @volcelfatcel thoughts on this?
That is very fair tbh.

if youre in west, its beyond over

How to get thicker neck? Also, I have a robust bone structure + body, so I guess it kinda looks fucked to an extent.

5.5 / 10 for me, right?
Only way to get a thicker neck is to gymmax and bulk up. You gotta try to clear your skin and trim down that fuckin taliban beard. 5/10 rn but I could see 7/10 if you stop being autistic. Also get a different haircut and wash your hair, shit looks so greasy It makes bacon blush.

Only way to get a thicker neck is to gymmax and bulk up. You gotta try to clear your skin and trim down that fuckin taliban beard. 5/10 rn but I could see 7/10 if you stop being autistic. Also get a different haircut and wash your hair, shit looks so greasy It makes bacon blush.
Is it over for me though?

Also, I rage when foids go for my friends and not me. What do?

Bro, seriously?

What can I do?

Am I too subhuman to bettabux?
yeah man unfortunately you dont look good and have terrible pheno, youre gonna struggle a lot and you may be able to betabuxx some used up roastie whore

You have an overall creepy/low trust eye area, it's far from your only problem, everything about your face falls into normie ranges. Bad IPD (you almost look better with glasses because it's giving the illusion they're farther apart than they actually are), lack of fat pads around your eyes, normally I don't suggest rhinos because larger noses tend to look fine on men and it's usually a matter of jaw not fitting one's nose than it is a nose being unfitting but this is a literal squidward tier nose holy frick. Why is your hair styled like a paki schoolchild, that roughed up bowlcut looks laughable at best (again your glasses pic looks the best, the other haircut fits you more)

The beard is okay, some might see it as too intimidating but you already have the bin laden pheno so there's no avoiding that, it's at least hiding what I assume to be a very recessed jaw area. Maybe keep the style you have in the glasses pic, get on a skin routine, maybe look into some UEE treatment. No idea if I'd recommend a nose job or not because I feel it'd make your face look longer and more flat than it already is with the extra open space

Overall, you're a hovering on the low end of a MTN, maybe with a bit of softmaxxing you can fraud a HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
You’re average as it goes. But you are brown. Should have no problem in india

You have an overall creepy/low trust eye area, it's far from your only problem, everything about your face falls into normie ranges. Bad IPD (you almost look better with glasses because it's giving the illusion they're farther apart than they actually are), lack of fat pads around your eyes, normally I don't suggest rhinos because larger noses tend to look fine on men and it's usually a matter of jaw not fitting one's nose than it is a nose being unfitting but this is a literal squidward tier nose holy frick. Why is your hair styled like a paki schoolchild, that roughed up bowlcut looks laughable at best (again your glasses pic looks the best, the other haircut fits you more)

The beard is okay, some might see it as too intimidating but you already have the bin laden pheno so there's no avoiding that, it's at least hiding what I assume to be a very recessed jaw area. Maybe keep the style you have in the glasses pic, get on a skin routine, maybe look into some UEE treatment. No idea if I'd recommend a nose job or not because I feel it'd make your face look longer and more flat than it already is with the extra open space

Overall, you're a hovering on the low end of a MTN, maybe with a bit of softmaxxing you can fraud a HTN
His IPD is on the low side but it isn't really a failo tbh. I didn't notice it at all.

The other things you said are legit though. He is a normie with shit pheno, which tanks his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You look like a Suicide bomber shave the beard

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Definitely not over for you, you do look currymaxxed which is a bit of a problem but like I said I would change the beard, it’s too thick and dark you look like a isis member who beheads women for showing 1/19th of their ankle. You need a new haircut because that shit looks atrocious, and looks extremely greasy. Clear your skin up too it looks rough. Highly recommend you gymmax, if you get jacked/lean that automatically brings your sex appeal up.

I don’t know if you’re socially inept in social situations or act autistic but obviously it goes without saying but being funny and knowing how to talk with people is crucial.

It’s not over brother, you can definitely pull 5/10-6/10. Come back in a year with the progress you made, you know what to do.

It was already over at 5'9 and ethnic, you also have one of the worst phenos no offense
You can't exoticmaxx with arab terrorist pheno

The thing is, I'm one of the richer ethnics, I just don't show it, cuz I wasn't the smartest fashion wise.

If I trim the sides of my beard, and keep a goatee + mustache, get a fade, and dress super nice, can I ascend to an 8/10 with gymmaxxing and personality maxing + social circle maxing?
No, 8/10 is male model level

Shave the beard. Too aggresive.

Maybe cos ur look is v paki/arab roadman, but ur going for high class chicks rather than trashy blondes?

Idk ask @FailedNormieManlet or @Chadethnic101

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Elvisandreaa
fix bad skin, change style to fit your pheno
shave your beard, dont fully shave if you have bad jaw
you have to understand female sexual attraction majorly come from looks, not your money

Terrorist pheno

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Gymmax, skinmaxx, curlyheadmax (curly hair looks better on ethnics)

the issue is that you're white women only
He didn‘t understand yet that he can‘t look like the average Taliban if he wants white girls. Got to shave the beard, and dress a bit more fashionable

If you're a student, how r u a rich ethnic? I was broke as fuck and working 2 jobs as a student lol

Definitely not over for you, you do look currymaxxed which is a bit of a problem but like I said I would change the beard, it’s too thick and dark you look like a isis member who beheads women for showing 1/19th of their ankle. You need a new haircut because that shit looks atrocious, and looks extremely greasy. Clear your skin up too it looks rough. Highly recommend you gymmax, if you get jacked/lean that automatically brings your sex appeal up.

I don’t know if you’re socially inept in social situations or act autistic but obviously it goes without saying but being funny and knowing how to talk with people is crucial.

It’s not over brother, you can definitely pull 5/10-6/10. Come back in a year with the progress you made, you know what to do.
Bro, I'm about to quit.

You can't say I look curry. I don't look curry at all.

This is killing me tbh, this has destroyed me. You can call me ISIS, but why curry?

Ur face looks bloated tho just by seeing your face I thought you were 25% body fat
It's because I'm a recessedjaw-cel. I need lower jaw surgery. I'm actually around 16% BF tbh lol, but I have high cheekbones and a fucking subhuman recessed jaw.

If you're a student, how r u a rich ethnic? I was broke as fuck and working 2 jobs as a student lol
I make 4k a month in a low COL area. Honestly man, I have a good career setup for me.

Can I bettabux?

He didn‘t understand yet that he can‘t look like the average Taliban if he wants white girls. Got to shave the beard, and dress a bit more fashionable
In my area, Arabs (even the Tali looking ones) slay white pussy.

Idk what tf is wrong with me though

I make 4k a month in a low COL area. Honestly man, I have a good career setup for me.

Can I bettabux?
Bro don't even think about beta buxxing it's the cringiest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Maybe cos ur look is v paki/arab roadman, but ur going for high class chicks rather than trashy blondes?

Idk ask @FailedNormieManlet or @Chadethnic101
I know, it's kinda fucked tbh... I need to change my looks.

Also, how do I stop looking like a paki, and start looking like a Pakistani (paki is low class pakistani is high class)

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
How would you do on Tinder or IRL in a country where your pheno is common like Pakistan ?