5'9 Ethnic, Born and Raised In The West. Just how over is it?

Bro don't even think about beta buxxing it's the cringiest thing ever
But bro, as a subhuman paki terrorist looking human, that's my only hope.

I hate looking in the mirror or having pictures taken of me, because I know that it's over no matter how hard I try.

It's truly done and over boys, betabuxx is my last hope for a subhuman ethnic like me

How would you do on Tinder or IRL in a country where your pheno is common like Pakistan ?
I did shit. Even paki women don't want me.

BTW, do I look curry or Arab?

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Maybe cos ur look is v paki/arab roadman, but ur going for high class chicks rather than trashy blondes?

Idk ask @FailedNormieManlet or @Chadethnic101
OP your beard is too thick gives an extremely ethnic look

Pheno is not ideal for whites
I would get sides short almost go for a faded beard so the chin is thick to hide your overtime
Grow your top out of your hair as well

I did shit. Even paki women don't want me.

BTW, do I look curry or Arab?
You would do best with women of your own ethnicity. I reckon you'd get a lot of matches in Middle East.

You don't look curry (davidian)

You look Afghani maybe Iranian

I know, it's kinda fucked tbh... I need to change my looks.

Also, how do I stop looking like a paki, and start looking like a Pakistani (paki is low class pakistani is high class)

Real UK G's call themselves Paki's
No shits given

Beta US guys are like "call me Pakistani not Paki please, that's offensive to my sensibilities" :ROFLMAO:

Get rid of ugly british looking haircut and faded beard it looks low class

Don’t have it so long you look terrorist

Get nose job in Turkey

Fix ur skin, u can get cosmetic scrip for tretinoin online.

Bro, I'm about to quit.

You can't say I look curry. I don't look curry at all.

This is killing me tbh, this has destroyed me. You can call me ISIS, but why curry?
“I don’t look curry at all” you do look more Arab Jahid then anything else which IMO is worse than curry. You already know what to do brother, we all are giving you basically the same advice. Either do it, or don’t complain when women look at you as a mongrel. Just give it a year or self improvement.

“I don’t look curry at all” you do look more Arab Jahid then anything else which IMO is worse than curry. You already know what to do brother, we all are giving you basically the same advice. Either do it, or don’t complain when women look at you as a mongrel. Just give it a year or self improvement.
For sure bro, yeah tbh I'd rather be Arab jihadi phenotype than curry phenotype. Curry is bottom of the barrel, then rice, then Arab.

I'm gym maxing rn, and fashion maxing.

Think I can make it to htn (7/10)?