5'9 with hunter eyes or 6'3 with bug eyes?

potentialzaddy

potentialzaddy

Gold
what colour is your bellend

6'3, I'll just squint where ever I go. I may look like an autist but my height will make up for it. My boss is 6'3 and has bug eyes but foids at work giggle at literally anything he says cos he's tall.

5'9 gigacope regarding the height.

One thing in this height vs face debate is people forget while height is massive advantage, 6'3 is only good for ONS not getting a girlfriend.

Foids view height like men view ass and tits. They're good for our dicks but not worth it beside the bedroom. Similarly, girls will swoon over tall guys at first but it will slowly become irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and GandyIsNormie
Face over height so 5'9 easy. Height is complete cope somtimes

6'3, I'll just squint where ever I go. I may look like an autist but my height will make up for it. My boss is 6'3 and has bug eyes but foids at work giggle at literally anything he says cos he's tall.
they giggle because its their boss you autistic low iq gook fuck😂😂

ot: 5‘9 with hunter eyes because that’s already my height and im doing well with girls

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Baldingman1998, potentialzaddy and 1 other person
Jfl

they giggle because its their boss you autistic low iq gook fuck😂😂

ot: 5‘9 with hunter eyes because that’s already my height and im doing well with girls
Keep coping dumb cumskin manlet, every guy who's around that height at work gets the same reaction

Keep coping dumb cumskin manlet, every guy who's around that height at work gets the same reaction

6’2” white ripped, this is cope. Face is law. Height just gets you half an IOI which turns to disgust when they look more closely. It’s only useful in combination with HTN or above face.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
6’2” white ripped, this is cope. Face is law. Height just gets you half an IOI which turns to disgust when they look more closely. It’s only useful in combination with HTN or above face.
Idk man, all my tall coworkers have subhuman faces or avg at best but will get girls obsessing over them any time we go out. Maybe it depends on where you are idk

One thing in this height vs face debate is people forget while height is massive advantage, 6'3 is only good for ONS not getting a girlfriend.
people also forget that not everyone is looking to get a gf
some of us just wanna slay

also,OP, if you're legit 6'1 barefoot , there will be insignificant difference between you and your boss in public
no one can tell the difference unless both of you stand shoulder to shoulder

put it in this and see for yourself - https://www.heightcomparison.com/

Last edited:
Idk man, all my tall coworkers have subhuman faces or avg at best but will get girls obsessing over them any time we go out. Maybe it depends on where you are idk

You’re probably underestimating their looks level or they’re like 6’6”. 6’3” is dead average for guys who actually go out.

It’s funny really cause at 6’4 in lifts I mog all day during the day but then at night the RTT moggers come out and I’m mogged by every second guy on height and by 95% on face and frame.

You’re probably underestimating their looks level or they’re like 6’6”. 6’3” is dead average for guys who actually go out.

It’s funny really cause at 6’4 in lifts I mog all day during the day but then at night the RTT moggers come out and I’m mogged by every second guy on height and by 95% on face and frame.
Tbh they're probably better looking than I give them credit for

Yeah, moggers come out at night cos that's when all the partying and clubbing happens. Brutal

6’1 then I can have surgery or improve my eye area in other ways

Tbh they're probably better looking than I give them credit for

Yeah, moggers come out at night cos that's when all the partying and clubbing happens. Brutal
dawg where tf do u live that 6'3 is average im 5'10 and tower over manlets in clubs

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
i am 5’10 with nct eyes so i wouldn’t mind sacrificing an inch for better eye area