how to get better facial features? hunter eyes, higher cheekbones, smaller nose. etc . softmaxing

R

ronaldo

Iron
yo guys so i wanna ask a question on how i can make my nose smaller get higher cheekbones and get more bone mass and hunter eyes and what hairstyle should i get i’m the guy on the video so let me know
and is my lower third too short and if so how can i make it longer

please only give soft maxing and bone smashing and other answers nothing to do with surgery tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, poopoohead, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
yo guys so i wanna ask a question on how i can make my nose smaller get higher cheekbones and get more bone mass and hunter eyes and what hairstyle should i get i’m the guy on the video so let me know

please only give soft maxing and bone smashing and other answers nothing to do with surgery tho
View attachment 2945466
u filthy nigger use the search bar right top corner

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Epola, not__cel, Jova and 6 others
you can't surgery is the only way

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, fuse, likenesss and 2 others
burry ur face in acid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, fuse, Marsiere214 and 3 others
South African bitches sound so aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Epola, mike21, IndraBC and 3 others

View attachment 2945466
btw i’m 15

View attachment 2945466
How do I get hunter eyes saar?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
u filthy nigger use the search bar right top corner
lmfao no way u bring ur 16 year old broke ass on my post telling me to use the search bar like lmfao calm urself lil man..
lol get off threads asking other ppl where u can find a girlfriend b4 u tell me to use the fucking search bar wheelchair user unlike u i don’t need threads to help me find a girl ..sub human
take ur 5’6 short ass out of here and hit the gym u pathetic fat fuck.. and apparently ur colourblind calling me a nigger lmfao 😂

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
lmfao no way u bring ur 16 year old broke ass on my post telling me to use the search bar like lmfao calm urself lil man..
lol get off threads asking other ppl where u can find a girlfriend b4 u tell me to use the fucking search bar wheelchair user unlike u i don’t need threads to help me find a girl ..sub human
take ur 5’6 short ass out of here and hit the gym u pathetic fat fuck.. and apparently ur colourblind calling me a nigger lmfao 😂
im 179 not short+ i cant do about it im introverted and socially awkward+ my family is literally in real-estate and my father was head of security for total (oil) also im stronger then u almost 100% sure
'wheelchair user'? anyways sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and boss8055
How do I get hunter eyes saar?
probably do squinting over time ur uee will lessen and bonesmarhing upper orbitals could work aswell but do research

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, boss8055, poopoohead and 1 other person
apparently if u use a hammer u can increase bone mass
nope, increases bone density its not the same. you're gonna look deformed if you bonesmash fragile bones like the orbitals over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo
im 179 not short+ i cant do about it im introverted and socially awkward+ my family is literally in real-estate and my father was head of security for total (oil) also im stronger then u almost 100% sure
'wheelchair user'? anyways sure
lol ur 179 i’m 183 and i’m younger than u and u being a bitch that’s socially awkward is your own fault and what tf does ur dad being a security guard at some mall have to do with anything ? 😂 (i know what total oil is ) ur definitely not stronger than me idk how u can say ur stronger when u haven’t even see my body lmfao i’ve been gyming for 1,5 years do muaythai and play rugby for B team grey kollege bloemfontein u/16
get off ur fat ass and drop the fork and for your own sake hit the gym heart failures not ur friend

• +1
u seem black what will fix ur sub human face is battery acid just pour it on ur face it will have the same effects as lefort 2
u thought this will be the funniest shit ever when u were writing it lmao, i dont wanna brag to a fucking nigga named ronaldo how good my life is, have a nice day

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MA_ascender and PsychoH
u thought this will be the funniest shit ever when u were writing it lmao, i dont wanna brag to a fucking nigga named ronaldo how good my life is, have a nice day
i’m sure the chics dig ur adin ross looking ass

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
lol ur 179 i’m 183 and i’m younger than u and u being a bitch that’s socially awkward is your own fault and what tf does ur dad being a security guard at some mall have to do with anything ?
total is an oil company hes chief inspector not a security guy at a mall
😂 (i know what total oil is ) ur definitely not stronger than me
def in pullups,chinups dips, muscle ups basically everything besides legs
idk how u can say ur stronger when u haven’t even see my body lmfao i’ve been gyming for 1,5 years do muaythai and play rugby for B team grey kollege bloemfontein u/16
bloemfontein, afrika?😂:ROFLMAO:🫵 says enough
get off ur fat ass and drop the fork and for your own sake hit the gym heart failures not ur friend
i do calisthenics and i was actually underweight 2 years ago not fat. asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and boss8055
nah it’s decent advice trying to help u go for a sub 2 to being in heaven where no one is discriminated against

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111

so what ur like 45 kgs i’m so scared 😱

nah it’s decent advice trying to help u go for a sub 2 to being in heaven where no one is discriminated against
nigga ur from africa, make sure to find clean water to drink before calling someone sub 2 :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH

View attachment 2945466
Mirin Portuguese and Indian slayer of sheboons

• +1

search up capetown before u say afrika lol and one time search up grey college rugby on tiktok see the results and majority of the population in bloem is white so idk what u mean

search up capetown before u say afrika lol and one time search up grey college rugby on tiktok see the results and majority of the population in bloem is white so idk what u mean
yeah but u arent i couldnt care less about who lives there im talking about YOUR skin colour. Besides, those are the colonizers who stayed there and not the natives.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
dads portuguese moms half french and indian
@shizuku11111 well well well, man is shitting on us while hes indian jfl, also waste of potential for ur father and mother (which french bitch marries an indian tf) also how tf u ended up in kaapstad then???

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, boss8055 and shizuku11111
yeah but u arent i couldnt care less about who lives there im talking about YOUR skin colour. Besides, those are the colonizers who stayed there and not the natives.
i am bro search up how portuguese people look lmfao i personally don’t classify myself as white but i promise i get more bitches than u any day

i am bro search up how portuguese people look lmfao i personally don’t classify myself as white but i promise i get more bitches than u any day
in literally fucking africa u do but in europe can u guess it? 0. Nobody wants an ethnic here so logical u do get more negerfoids there then i get europeans here @shizuku11111 beat some sense to him

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
how tf u ended up in kaapstad then???
who knows, deathnics go from one place to another in a heartbeat, they are like viruses, always live in someone else place

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PsychoH
awes appreciate that but nah luckily i have the french and portuguese to save me
You legit have good hair, lean with decent facial definition, fine features, you look tall. But tbh as mentioned you can’t really do the things you want with surgery however you can research some of the bonesmashing guides posted

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo
who knows, deathnics go from one place to another in a heartbeat, they are like viruses, always live in someone else place
basically western europe rn even asia in s-korea and japan its starting its insane. In a couple years english whites will be minority in their own country think of how insane that is

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and shizuku11111
basically western europe rn even asia in s-korea and japan its starting its insane. In a couple years english whites will be minority in their own country think of how insane that is
thats what happened to america and now they wanna conquer europe, shameless deathnics, im so glad im born in full white mediterranean southeastern eu country where deathnics and blacks are non-existent, only gypsies are present, i hate west

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PsychoH
shotgun implants or go to ****************** and open any thread.

You legit have good hair, lean with decent facial definition, fine features, you look tall. But tbh as mentioned you can’t really do the things you want with surgery however you can research some of the bonesmashing guides posted
in literally fucking africa u do but in europe can u guess it? 0. Nobody wants an ethnic here so logical u do get more negerfoids there then i get europeans here @shizuku11111 beat some sense to him
i’ve never done shit with a black girl lol i only go for whites let me send u some photos send ur number or snap

i’ve never done shit with a black girl lol i only go for whites let me send u some photos send ur number or snap
ill believe you, but foids in africa are different then europe even though they may share some european genetics blended with other genes

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ronaldo