how to get better facial features? hunter eyes, higher cheekbones, smaller nose. etc . softmaxing

R

ronaldo

Iron
yo guys so i wanna ask a question on how i can make my nose smaller get higher cheekbones and get more bone mass and hunter eyes and what hairstyle should i get i’m the guy on the video so let me know
and is my lower third too short and if so how can i make it longer

please only give soft maxing and bone smashing and other answers nothing to do with surgery tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, poopoohead, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
in literally fucking africa u do but in europe can u guess it? 0. Nobody wants an ethnic here so logical u do get more negerfoids there then i get europeans here @shizuku11111 beat some sense to him
i’ve got so many bjs from the same white girls u say wont talk to me it’s crazy and from the things you’ve said i’m pretty sure the furthest you’ve ever got with a women is staring at them for a few seconds like a fucking creep right before she runs off too tell her friends how she saw the ugliest mofo ever and how she was scared he would try talk to her and how she was scared for her life … not even white people accept u lol

basically western europe rn even asia in s-korea and japan its starting its insane. In a couple years english whites will be minority in their own country think of how insane that is
dw i’ll add to that statistic i’ll come to ur country and impregnate ur women.. 😂 i have the song snow bunny heaven in my apple music playlist for a reason, if u want to help speed things up u can send me ur moms number if she’s not ugly asf and i’ll do my thing dw

thats what happened to america and now they wanna conquer europe, shameless deathnics, im so glad im born in full white mediterranean southeastern eu country where deathnics and blacks are non-existent, only gypsies are present, i hate west
ur probrsbly a ginger with uneven facial hair and a patchy beard with a mullet that has hail hitler flags in ur bedroom wall where u complain to ur mother about how u don’t wanna go to school today lol

im not i was a skeleton and gained 20+kilo in 2 years if i had a better start i would be 75 almost for sure
ok buddy doesn’t matter to me you’d still get ragdolled by ‘an ethnic’ who gets more white bitches than u

ur probrsbly a ginger with uneven facial hair and a patchy beard with a mullet that has hail hitler flags in ur bedroom wall where u complain to ur mother about how u don’t wanna go to school today lol
omggg how did u know????? do you spy on me??? :sneaky::sneaky:

ill believe you, but foids in africa are different then europe even though they may share some european genetics blended with other genes
ur not wrong but apartheid was not long ago so most white ppl in africa are pure breads and some still racist yet i still get bjs and shot from those same bitches it’s kak funny

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
being with white girls is the only way to go
only white girl you can get is used up roastie you clown, all high class white girls will get disgusted by your brown indian ass

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
lmfao no way u bring ur 16 year old broke ass on my post telling me to use the search bar like lmfao calm urself lil man..
lol get off threads asking other ppl where u can find a girlfriend b4 u tell me to use the fucking search bar wheelchair user unlike u i don’t need threads to help me find a girl ..sub human
take ur 5’6 short ass out of here and hit the gym u pathetic fat fuck.. and apparently ur colourblind calling me a nigger lmfao 😂
bro what the hell why u sending an A star essay

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
the state of this forum, jfl

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and poopoohead
dw i’ll add to that statistic i’ll come to ur country and impregnate ur women.. 😂 i have the song snow bunny heaven in my apple music playlist for a reason, if u want to help speed things up u can send me ur moms number if she’s not ugly asf and i’ll do my thing dw
ik ga le ledematen eraf hakken en je hele dorp in brand steken deathnic

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yo guys so i wanna ask a question on how i can make my nose smaller get higher cheekbones and get more bone mass and hunter eyes and what hairstyle should i get i’m the guy on the video so let me know
and is my lower third too short and if so how can i make it longer

please only give soft maxing and bone smashing and other answers nothing to do with surgery tho
View attachment 2945466
Hard max

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo
Only surgery. There is no any softmaxxing way to increase your bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo
Themadman

mirin u being south african bro
ek swear die mense op die website is gestremd maar daar is goeie users op die site tho
maar meeste mense sal ek se hier is hul eie ouers se fokops en kan net kak praat jfl