_MVP_
C input
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,699
- Reputation
- 78,707
@ragingmanlet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You will never touch a German you little runt, you are harmless and you know itFind me and then what after? You pussy you’re harmless
Stupid German scumbag
I hate your kind you disgusting scum Germans laced my brother now he has schizophrenia. If I see a German or you especially in real life I will kill. 0 hesitation
Never mock mvp you moronFind me and then what after? You pussy you’re harmless
Stupid German scumbag
I hate your kind you disgusting scum Germans laced my brother now he has schizophrenia. If I see a German or you especially in real life I will kill. 0 hesitation
stop being so evil towards mvpFind me and then what after? You pussy you’re harmless
Stupid German scumbag
I hate your kind you disgusting scum Germans laced my brother now he has schizophrenia. If I see a German or you especially in real life I will kill. 0 hesitation