Thinking_CEL
🇧🇷 🇵🇱
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2024
- Posts
- 10,410
- Reputation
- 20,585
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
answer my questionDNL (did not listen to a single molecule) + OP is a spic so opinion is rejected automatically anyways + OP end your life ugly faggot
What question? Sorry I must have not seen it because my notifications are always overflown because faggots are always tagging me in hate threads about meanswer my question
What question? Sorry I must have not seen it because my notifications are always overflown because faggots are always tagging me in hate threads about me
how does my friend lose the skin after he loses weight? surgery?Ur ass seething at the mogDNL (did not listen to a single molecule) + OP is a spic so opinion is rejected automatically anyways + OP end your life ugly faggot
Edit: get ratioed spic bitch
Tbh I’m not sure how to answer thathow does my friend lose the skin after he loses weight? surgery?
Angle frauding and yet somehow making it worse for urself
my friend might actually rope once i tell himTbh I’m not sure how to answer thatI haven’t encountered such problem myself so I can’t give any advice
But yes I think the best thing would probably be surgery
i told him just use forums but he’s retarded to learn to navigate it on mobileTell him to focus on losing weight rn. He can worry about skin latermy friend might actually rope once i tell himi told him just use forums but he’s retarded to learn to navigate it on mobile
girls are gonna probably like him fat than wrinkly like a ball sack let’s be frTell him to focus on losing weight rn. He can worry about skin later
And it’s probably not even gonna be that expensive, it sounds like an easy surgery but still idk for sure