6,4, 115kg, 20

post a video with a neutral expression, its obvious you're doing something with your eyelids you look strained

Irl slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and drakarnat
look alien to me, tbh
chico mog you from sun to uranus

Are you mouthbreather?

I think you should try to. So wait it out and see how it goes. Beards can really take away all your weird features away and harmonize everything

• +1
Reactions: drakarnat
I think you should try to. So wait it out and see how it goes. Beards can really take away all your weird features away and harmonize everything

Will do breh, i'll post an update when it's decent

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
psl3.9 0 harmony weird as fuck face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: samm735 and Deleted member 2486
psl3.9 0 harmony weird as fuck face

I fuck a lot though, might be my height and starting to think harmony not as important as looksmaxxers make it out to be.
Quality of features > harmony

good brow ridge and nose thanks to your caucasian skull
i think you have too narrow mouth compared to your jaw width/overall facial width

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and drakarnat
good brow ridge and nose thanks to your caucasian skull
i think you have too narrow mouth compared to your jaw width/overall facial width

True, gonna discuss this with my surgeon

Like everyone's saying your features are really really good. Your eyes are to die for. Your jaw is top tier, your lips and nose are good but the harmony just isn't right and I have no idea why. Have you tried consulting with a plastic surgeon about ratios and shit? One reason however could be your long philtrum.
Its his lack of good forward growth.
5.5 PSL, in theory your looks won't stop you from slaying, BTW you look bloated, make sure you cut down to 12% and gymcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drakarnat