6"5 MTN with good frame and yoked or 5"9 Chadlite with average frame and jacked

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
who u picking ? personally im picking 6'5 mtn with good frame ands yoked for pure mogging purpose's and lifemaxxing instead of slaying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 14693 and Blkpill Godfather
6'5 easily. Respect from all men + slayer of all woman.

5'9 chadlite would just create envy from other man ngl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, CyprusGD, Deleted member 18931 and 7 others
height is everything. 6'5 mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, SubhumanCurrycel, 6ft4 and 1 other person
height is everything. 6'5 mtn
the truth and nothing BUT the the truth

plus 6'5 height combined with a good frame and yoked build is the most halo you can have compared to having a prettboy/chad face which wont last longer and is more subjective and age range biased then being absolute huge and skeletally huge too and tall

5'9 jacked Chadlite all day every day, you are literally working with 2 halos and one neutral

6'5 big framed MTN doesn't slay on it's own merit, it only slays if you have the status of being a sportsplayer
Even being a perceived sportsplayer isn't enough
I've had both MTN face and HTN face at the same 96kg body size
I only slayed when I got my face in the HTN range

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
5'9 jacked Chadlite all day every day, you are literally working with 2 halos and one neutral

6'5 big framed MTN doesn't slay on it's own merit, it only slays if you have the status of being a sportsplayer
Even being a perceived sportsplayer isn't enough
I've had both MTN face and HTN face at the same 96kg body size
I only slayed when I got my face in the HTN range
This is mainly for women/slaying

for pure mogging and respect from every man then size,size,size,size

This is mainly for women/slaying

for pure mogging and respect from every man then size,size,size,size
I'd rather just sit at home all day and not have to interact with a single other man that isn't a good friend, swipe on tinder and get girls over to my place because my body proportions look insane and my face looks great, the 2 pillars of tinder slaying since there's no height filter causing everyone to larp as the mystical 6'

Being tall but not achieving anything athletically feels like a giga waste, the novelty of the heightmog gets old, the novelty of the size mog is such that I'm not even bothered lifting anymore to maintain it
I guess it will be a nice cope that height wont deteriorate as my face deteriorates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, incel194012940, Bonesbonesbonesbone and 1 other person
Taller mogs

Taller mogs
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING GIRL'S LOVE HEIGHT > FACE

this is female gaze as long as you have hair,free clear skin,clean bright healthy teeth, and are 10% body fat,not recessed, or too feminine looking then

H E I G H T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
6'5 you can just walk around like a king. maybe you won't get as many girls as the chadlite but you'll still be a slayer on pure size

People saying 6'5 because you mog other men is out of their own inferiority. You'll also get bored of your own height, and like many tallfags would say face is everything when you couldn't get stacies. Aside from that, not to mention you face other difficulties like clothing and being muaclemaxxed would be a bitch trying to maintain a weight like 95kg.

5'9 chadlite who is musclemaxxed and leanmaxxed would be a slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back