6/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,602
Reputation
5,844
Song Of The Day


If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health


The sick continued through to today.


Today was not pleasant, the Doritos really put a toll on my body, atleast i didnt drink any shit tea.
​



Scent of the day was my bodys natural oddour.
smelling spongebob squarepants GIF

I smell amazing


​

The cravings for nicotine or smoking are so non existant i nearly forgot to mention it. I really have no cravings at all, i dont feel any different but i just dont have any desire to smoke. except on @Stardew 's grave.
Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

​

My diet was okay today, 2 meals, first was chocolate seed slim with Biscoff and frozen fruits (coconut lime and mango) for a morning workout of upper, followed this up with a 7-hour nap when i got home, when i woke my next meal was ate. This meal was sirloin steak, pork, Greek yoghurt and a glass of milk. very satiating.

Calories are exactly where they needed to be for the day :)
​

Im going to the movies to watch paw patrol with one of the random girls that approached me a few days ago, so will update how that goes tommorrow:what:​

(she is not a child)​

​


I am now on episode 18 of death note, its getting pretty good tbh. might incorperate an episode ranking into the next show i watch:ogre:
death note eating GIF
​


@sasha108
@yyk117
@Nocturnal
6/56 Amuzant
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, sasha108 and Nocturnal
Mirin bro


My diets been shit lately im so bloated now might be cus i ate alot of popcorn yesterday
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sasha108 and Amuzant
Mirin bro


My diets been shit lately im so bloated now might be cus i ate alot of popcorn yesterday
i need to start doing fasted cardio, or go on some post meal walks. i feel like such a bum when i eat and then lay down.

i never really cared about bloat tbh. Facially sure, but bodily bloat is so irrelevent when im cutting.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Nocturnal
i need to start doing fasted cardio, or go on some post meal walks. i feel like such a bum when i eat and then lay down.

i never really cared about bloat tbh. Facially sure, but bodily bloat is so irrelevent when im cutting.
yea ive been slacking off a bit

and for some reason i started balding. fuck i need to go back to my minoxidil
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amuzant and sasha108
What did stardew do
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant, sasha108 and Nocturnal
yea ive been slacking off a bit

and for some reason i started balding. fuck i need to go back to my minoxidil
i swear i get phases in which i bald then go back to completely normal, its so weird. Ill thin and then itll fix itself over the following months.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and sasha108
(she is not a child)​
Screenshot 2025 12 31 18 49 35 729 comzhiliaoappmusically edit


It’s a good diet, and overall it sounds like a great day,but shedule is kinda fucked

My diets been shit lately im so bloated now might be cus i ate alot of popcorn yesterday
Same
My diet is fucked up lately, but I’ve been moving around a lot. Yesterday I worked for a few hours after studying, and then spent all the money I’d earned on some cafe and just to hang out
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval, Nocturnal and Amuzant
i swear i get phases in which i bald then go back to completely normal, its so weird. Ill thin and then itll fix itself over the following months.
yea whats happening to me rn bro

I also need to get a haircut bra
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant and sasha108
Same
My diet is fucked up lately, but I’ve been moving around a lot. Yesterday I worked for a few hours after studying, and then spent all the money I’d earned on some cafe and just to hang out
im locking in again.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and sasha108
View attachment 5705162

It’s a good diet, and overall it sounds like a great day,but shedule is kinda fucked
the sick fucked my schedule up, i called off work to sleep it out ngl.

I need to go on more nature walks, i might try do a walk a day soon.

Same
My diet is fucked up lately, but I’ve been moving around a lot. Yesterday I worked for a few hours after studying, and then spent all the money I’d earned on some cafe and just to hang out
thats nice though, hanging out alone or with friends?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and sasha108
haircuts are for slaves
i have long hair and cut it myself but i mightve fucked up

ill ask my mom to trim the back and see if i go to the barber or not
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sasha108 and Amuzant
the sick fucked my schedule up, i called off work to sleep it out ngl.
Yeah its better to get some sleep then. I like this kind of shedule in the summer.
waking up in the evening, going for a walk, and then just rot at home
thats nice though, hanging out alone or with friends?
Yeah, I hang out with my friends

I actually saw them less this summer, mostly because we had so many plans for the summer, but like 90% of them got cancelled. After that I didn't even want to be in contact with some of them because I was expecting something completely different for this vacation yk. It honestly felt like a basic lack of respect for the friend group
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
58
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
16
Views
45
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
87
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
24
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
3
Views
43
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top