6 / 6 Five star ratings on Fiverr for the Best most comprehensively well-rounded Rater in the industry

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
3e2014acc19237fc8255d7e7d9bb5052

:ROFLMAO: who the man though incels? I tell you if it's over or if your journey starts today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Rift
Those likes dont matter

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i

if you do 2 an hour you might earn more money than your living wage job in london

Involuntary celibacy isn't that bad in 2022

And Ive had to reject and refund two retards that didn't know how to take pics and refused to take and send better

So many cheek biting fraudster autists trying to get me to tell them they're HTN if they squeeze their cheeks in

Pathetic. Reminds me of FreshKebab only he is 31 LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Warlow and Deleted member 4614

And Ive had to reject and refund two retards that didn't know how to take pics and refused to take and send better

So many cheek biting fraudster autists trying to get me to tell them they're HTN if they squeeze their cheeks in

85% of men are incel

ye freshkebab looks extremely subhuman you mog him back to the kebab stand

@Freshkebab

just shows how insecure people are, imagine paying someone to get rated knowing that you are frauding just to get some compliments from a guy online to make yourself feel better, literally pathetic sad human beings that can't accept what they truly look like

anyone that is average looking can manage to look good with just a tiny bit of frauding, pictures are never fucking accurate and this is why no one should get rated by just pictures.

i have seen so many people that look absolute dogshit in pictures as they dont give a fuck about the correct angels and frauding and in real life they look good af because of harmony, bone structure

people that fraud pictures on here should get a reality check by using their back camera a couple of meters away and then talk to the camera, because thats how you really fucking look

so many people lack self awareness its ridiculous , especially on this shitty forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16346, hebbewem and 2 others
just shows how insecure people are, imagine paying someone to get rated knowing that you are frauding just to get some compliments from a guy online to make yourself feel better, literally pathetic sad human beings that can't accept what they truly look like

anyone that is average looking can manage to look good with just a tiny bit of frauding, pictures are never fucking accurate and this is why no one should get rated by just pictures.

i have seen so many people that look absolute dogshit in pictures as they dont give a fuck about the correct angels and frauding and in real life they look good af because of harmony, bone structure

people that fraud pictures on here should get a reality check by using their back camera a couple of meters away and then talk to the camera, because thats how you really fucking look

so many people lack self awareness its ridiculous , especially on this shitty forum

Very well put.

Videos should be mandatory and even they can be either distorted or frauded to anything up to a large degree.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, .👽. and Deleted member 16782
Very well put.

Videos should be mandatory and even they can be either distorted or frauded to anything up to a large degree.
tbh i dont even know why you are still on this site, like just fucking lol, the majority of the people here are fucking clueless teenagers that lack critical thinking and common fucking sense, i cringe everytime i see threads on here when people are just stating the fucking obvious, people are making rating threads when there is a zoomed up pictures of their face squinting in unnatural lighting and angles and no one is questioning it and the comment section is - yeah ur a chadlite tbh, making their ego higher when they most likely are completely subhumans irl depending on frame, harmony, voice and all of the obvious stuff thats needed for SMV that pictures truly never can show.

i remember this site a few years ago, it was completely different. This site is a complete shit hole now filled with people that have negative iq.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
tbh i dont even know why you are still on this site, like just fucking lol, the majority of the people here are fucking clueless teenagers that lack critical thinking and common fucking sense, i cringe everytime i see threads on here when people are just stating the fucking obvious, people are making rating threads when there is a zoomed up pictures of their face squinting in unnatural lighting and angles and no one is questioning it and the comment section is - yeah ur a chadlite tbh, making their ego higher when they most likely are completely subhumans irl depending on frame, harmony, voice and all of the obvious stuff thats needed for SMV that pictures truly never can show.

i remember this site a few years ago, it was completely different. This site is a complete shit hole now filled with people that have negative iq.

I'm in-denial about the loss of Lookism.Net ;-(

It was my safe haven for 'based' discussion. Off-the-cuff shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
Bumptastic bruv

Are you sure that you are not larping as introvertednarc? because you sound a lot like him.
nah

all narcs be the same tho

and i don't sound like anyone else i'm uniqe

Mirin the busniss idea that is actually adding value to peoples live, instead of shilling cryptos NFTs or dropshopping and getting rich of capitalism.