T-1000 Frame Mogger
Assuming both bodies are average too

You’ll never be either so why make this post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ;-;, lordfrodo, chrisN and 10 others
Where is the debate

5’10 chad 100% ik 6’6 MTN irl and there really isn’t that big of a boost to how they are treated legit chads are 1 in one thousand probably even more rare the chadlites ik irl get treated like Gods by the girls are around them

• +1
Reactions: mehman and reptiles
If you unironically think 6'6 mtns get any women think again pal

• +1
Reactions: mehman, forevermirin, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
height is for faggots unless youre an actual manlet

5"10 chad, 6"6 MTN has no halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 22124, lightskinbengali and 2 others
5'10 and i will do 5 inches LL and i will be 6'4 unmogable chad

I can’t even be any

Mirin the 2 digits IQ voting for the MTN.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, forevermirin, reptiles and 1 other person
MTN can only compete if he's wide-framed and gymmaxxed. But even it's still probably the Chad

5’10 chad 100% ik 6’6 MTN irl and there really isn’t that big of a boost to how they are treated legit chads are 1 in one thousand probably even more rare the chadlites ik irl get treated like Gods by the girls are around them

A 5 1 guy with a Chad face would out slay a 6 6 mid tier normie ppl underestimate how good looking Chad is and these tik tok fags are not chads they filter fruad to another dimension.

If they are a Chad without filter there smv is beyond the level of a god's

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Face>height. I mog 6’4+ normies all the time

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
A 5 1 guy with a Chad face would out slay a 6 6 mid tier normie ppl underestimate how good looking Chad is and these tik tok fags are not chads they filter fruad to another dimension.

If they are a Chad without filter there smv is beyond the level of a god's
You are beyond retarded. Yes face>height but 5'1 is 9yo height

You are beyond retarded. Yes face>height but 5'1 is 9yo height

Download 40

A face like this would mog the utter shit out of a 6 6 tall guy for every 1000 tall guys youll see 1 guy who has this face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and cytoplasm
The question is basically; would you rather be for example prime Delon (5’10)

Or this guy because he’s 6’6?
B7DA599D 62C2 4404 B9E9 921F61164755

The answer is obvious

• +1
Reactions: Interested and reptiles
Thats not even a chad jesus, thats htn. Keep coping manlet

I'm not a manlet I'm 6 1 and that's not a htn he's a giga Chad if this is the average white guy he mogs there ancestry line into the shadow realm

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm not a manlet I'm 6 1 and that's not a htn he's a giga Chad if this is the average white guy he mogs there ancestry line into the shadow realm
Youve been on this site for 4 yrs and still cant rate lol. That guy is 5 psl max
The question is basically; would you rather be for example prime Delon (5’10)

Or this guy because he’s 6’6?
View attachment 2227062

The answer is obvious
Realistically speaking, delon is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Youve been on this site for 4 yrs and still cant rate lol. That guy is 5 psl max
Realistically speaking, delon is chadlite

Why do you think that is possible to do with my face ? and he's not an high tier normie if the composite is the average white guy which is even still way better than the average actual white guy.

And how the fuck is Alain delon a Chad lite he mogs the fuck out of every man I've seen irl

Why do you think that is possible to do with my face ? and he's not an high tier normie if the composite is the average white guy which is even still way better than the average actual white guy.

And how the fuck is Alain delon a Chad lite he mogs the fuck out of every man I've seen irl
You just cant rate my friend. Its as simple as that nothing wrong with it tbh. Delon isnt chad, unfortunately

You just cant rate my friend. Its as simple as that nothing wrong with it tbh. Delon isnt chad, unfortunately

First of all your trying to make any ugly guy trying to looks Max essentially try to kill themselves if they can't even make decent looking guys seem attractive.

Cause news flash if your ugly the chances of reaching chad is 0 but you can get way better looking meanwhile if you define chad as merely a high tier normie than your saying those ugly guys looksmaxing was in vein.

I've never met a more homosexual mindset in my life

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
5’10 Chad jfl at you if you choose a 6’6 MTN nigga

A 5'10 chad can still pull 90% of the women + can make money easily using his 7 psl face, like becoming an youtuber or tiktoker, and the 6'6 MTN just has the tall halo and nothing more.