6,6 Zimbabwen slays at uni

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Want to Sheffield uni to see my friend. Met this 6,6 Zimbabwen who is recessed with crooked nose but it didn’t stop him from slaying 3 girls in 2 nights. JFL can’t make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and bradpittshairline
404327629 6850407798371943 6735057743142767374 n

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kenkishh, incel194012940, vzaat and 1 other person
Want to Sheffield uni to see my friend. Met this 6,6 Zimbabwen who is recessed with crooked nose but it didn’t stop him from slaying 3 girls in 2 nights. JFL can’t make this shit up
At parties everyone is drunk with lights off, height gets u really far. Saw this 6’6 bb player take this white guys girl in front of him and also almost beat his ass

At parties everyone is drunk with lights off, height gets u really far. Saw this 6’6 bb player take this white guys girl in front of him and also almost beat his ass
Bruh the lights weren’t even off it was an after party lights were fully on. He had alright eye area but it was 9inch bbc halo +6,6. If bro was my height we would’ve gone to sleep early that night.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and bradpittshairline
Bruh the lights weren’t even off it was an after party lights were fully on. He had alright eye area but it was 9inch bbc halo +6,6. If bro was my height we would’ve gone to sleep early that night.
dang bru lol, W for him. I still would choose face over height because life is more than just a party with hoes

dang bru lol, W for him. I still would choose face over height because life is more than just a party with hoes
True face>height. But in certain cirmcumstanfes I think face is equal to height. If your 6,6,5 and an athlete it’s similar to being a 8/10 in terms of attracting girls

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
True face>height. But in certain cirmcumstanfes I think face is equal to height. If your 6,6,5 and an athlete it’s similar to being a 8/10 in terms of attracting girls
True but 6’2 is max id wanna be that shit too tall

did you suck his BBC?