6 day cold approach experiment in Scandinavia, results

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
:feelsgood:IS COLD APPROACH RETARDED IF YOUR ETHNIC?

In last week not including today, I cold approached 4 girls each day, 2 omw to work, 2 coming back. 4x6= 24 girls.

After recording the stats, here are results. I made sure to approach specifically only white foids, both ugly and goodlooking. (Norway)

9 had a "boyfriend" (brutal, probably lying)
3 were "busy" and kept walking (prolly cuz im black)
4 straight up were not interested
8 gave me either snap or number

That accounts to about 1/3 of girls giving their social media if you are ethnic.

Remember, Norway is most liberal country in world and women are very kind, so even if you can get their number, most likely it will not translate into a date.

Of those 8 snaps or numbers I got, 5 replied
Of those 5, only 1 translated to regular conversations

For reference, I am East African which means a terrible gonial angle, so I grew parted curly hair to hide it. I posses a roman aquiline nose which is massive halo for dark skin but means I have been mistaken for Dravidian or South Indian by foids. I am 6'2.5, which is slightly above average here so is not huge for my SMV. I would say I am HTN facially.

For those who cannot do math, that adds up to about 1/24 or fucking 4.17% success rate. FUCKING BRUTAL 96% ethnictax holy fuck wtf.

Don't cold approach unless you are chadlite at minimum or HTN white boy. It is too inefficient.

This is the the only girl who still I am talking to, she's average facially but at least has good body and is tall.

199C4ECE AC3E 4CD0 9261 8B1EFFA196DB

This advice should be water unless you are coping currycel like @btsgangruling who genuinely believes white women want "HHC" - Hung Hindu Cock :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 20148 and 9 others
Keep coping white women love hindu cock.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman to mtn, Hades and 11 others
Brutal, you should rather be a real pirate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
just do 1000000 aproaches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 20148, Hades and 7 others
Where did you approach? You could achieve better results in 2 hours in a club bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 20148, Hades and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and ALP
Yeah if you roofie them
Lmao no I been to Norway many times. It’s easy. Unfortunately they are not afraid to engage conversations (the fat ugly bitches). Ime different than Sweden and Denmark. Dunno if it’s just me tho.

• +1
over for nig-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Having a success rate of 4.17% on Tinder would be a miracle so don’t beat yourself up about it. It only takes one good woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, HighIQcel, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
Lmao no I been to Norway many times. It’s easy. Unfortunately they are not afraid to engage conversations (the fat ugly bitches). Ime different than Sweden and Denmark. Dunno if it’s just me tho.
I w assume sweden would be similar and women don't really start conversation

• +1
Also, people in Norway tend to be a bit cold and secluded when not drinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and Tom Jones
I w assume sweden would be similar and women don't really start conversation
They do if you aren’t subhuman. Even average gays they would talk, provided they are intoxicated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 18840 and hebbewem
Having a success rate of 4.17% on Tinder would be a miracle so don’t beat yourself up about it. It only takes one good woman.
Nigga is an ugly somali pirate and only asked out girls outside his race, like its should be lifefuel if anything. If me a chadlite with a way better race and pheno approached it would be better technically but i don’t but it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20148, Oberyn and 2 others
  • +1
Also, people in Norway tend to be a bit cold and secluded when not drinking.

Yes but when intoxicated, our reservations fade

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
They do if you aren’t subhuman. Even average gays they would talk, provided they are intoxicated.
Im shy do you think i can get laid ? I only have lays off tinder. Help me bro i have social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
That means i am subhuman

Not necessarily. If you are on the dance floor maybe. But you can talk to everyone if you are in the smoking area. Legit.

Not necessarily. If you are on the dance floor maybe. But you can talk to everyone if you are in the smoking area. Legit.
I haven't been to the smoking area but my friend just says its a conservation area

Where did you approach? You could achieve better results in 2 hours in a club bro
I approached at bus stations and public areas. Took no more than 3 minutes for each woman so 4x3= 12 minutes of my day

trolling aside, I am happy with outcome. just 6 days, and im already about to smash this nordic stacylite. its just a numbers game bro

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
I approached at bus stations and public areas. Took no more than 3 minutes for each woman so 4x3= 12 minutes of my day

trolling aside, I am happy with outcome. just 6 days, and im already about to smash this nordic stacylite. its just a numbers game bro
Try tinder you would probably get 0

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and SendMePicsToRate
Im shy do you think i can get laid ? I only have lays off tinder. Help me bro i have social anxiety

I had social anxiety too. And general anxiety and panic attacks during my existential crisis.

Now I go with it. It is what it is. Being gentle to the eyes is a bonus of course. You are blessed with the same bonus.

Just drink, loosen up try to have fun. Our mammal instincts pick up in these things. Might sound bluepilled but we recognize feelings in others. And obviously we are attracted to others that emits feelings we wish to experience.

Lmao remember doing MDMA in a Club. While smoking one cig 10+ people just came and asked for a light. Could easily make conversation with them all. They could just sense that I was were they wanted to be.

Never forget we are animals and part of the universe.
Took me a long time to really embrace this philosophy. But it’s nice not dwelling in the past and potential future.

Don’t get panic attacks anymore either. They are fucking brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18840
tinder is only for low inhib pussies here, cringe as fuck and foids cant asses game so if ur ugly it is over on tinder.

fucking cold approach is based. if i keep up this 5% record, I will aproach 5000 women and smash 250. cope bitch:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18776, Yerico7 and 2 others

Solid balls then. I wouldn’t usually approach like that unless I had a proper purpose. Unless they were obviously wanting me to make the move

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
tinder is only for low inhib pussies here, cringe as fuck and foids cant asses game so if ur ugly it is over on tinder.

fucking cold approach is based. if i keep up this 5% record, I will aproach 5000 women and smash 250. cope bitch:lul::lul::lul:
Lmfao fucking gAmE :lul: you are one of those people. You actually think you will smash 5% of women you approach what is this nigger tier iq :lul: you haven't even gotten with the "regular conversation" girl :lul:.

You are literally a brainlet.
This, I want op to post his pics being apparently HTN with no gonial angle :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Lmao Sober scandi bitches are proper cunts. Drunk it’s a whole different game. Basically just want the D

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18776, Virgin at 29 😔 and 3 others
I had social anxiety too. And general anxiety and panic attacks during my existential crisis.

Now I go with it. It is what it is. Being gentle to the eyes is a bonus of course. You are blessed with the same bonus.

Just drink, loosen up try to have fun. Our mammal instincts pick up in these things. Might sound bluepilled but we recognize feelings in others. And obviously we are attracted to others that emits feelings we wish to experience.

Lmao remember doing MDMA in a Club. While smoking one cig 10+ people just came and asked for a light. Could easily make conversation with them all. They could just sense that I was were they wanted to be.

Never forget we are animals and part of the universe.
Took me a long time to really embrace this philosophy. But it’s nice not dwelling in the past and potential future.

Don’t get panic attacks anymore either. They are fucking brutal
I feel so empty and destructed to have ascended and be there… waiting… looking at people, unable to approach. I just want to be part of humanity again, your philosophy is exactly what i want to be. Why can’t i? Why this ugly somali pirate is blessed by being low sentience and unable to have elaborated toughts, thus anxiety and just fill his animalistic instinct, but not me?
Also i don’t drink but i need to get my hands on some low inhibition drugs, i need it so
Bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and Tom Jones
View attachment 1771325
none of you niggas can ever deny the studies ive been posting, from now on
Op is
:
- a subhuman
- a sub animal pirate
- only asked out above average white girls aka anothe Specie from his.

Yet got like 4/100 success rate?
You think it’s a fail?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 17311
OP, are you looking just like these guys?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, ALP, justinzayn and 3 others
Op is
:
- a subhuman
- a sub animal pirate

You think it’s a fail?
true i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 18840
Lmfao fucking gAmE :lul: you are one of those people. You actually think you will smash 5% of women you approach what is this nigger tier iq :lul: you haven't even gotten with the "regular conversation" girl :lul:.
96% of women i approached did not turn into anything, but 4% is good for ethniccels.

im fucking high inhib as fuck i dont care i speak to any bitch ur low IQ rotting here "muh girls want gandy" coper bitch.

fuck your 19 surgeries, I approach 4 girls a day and it only took me 6 days to get pussy in A FUCKING NORDIC COUNTRY!
Even @Predeterminism studies proves it you fucking retardedcel.

not fucking rocket science it is a numbers game, if you approach enough, you smash enough.
OP, are you looking just like these guys?

yes thats my lookalike not joking.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I feel so empty and destructed to have ascended and be there… waiting… looking at people, unable to approach. I just want to be part of humanity again, your philosophy is exactly what i want to be. Why can’t i? Why this ugly somali pirate is blessed by being low sentience and unable to have elaborated toughts, thus anxiety and just fill his animalistic instinct, but not me?
Also i don’t drink but i need to get my hands on some low inhibition drugs, i need it so
Bad

There is hope. My philosophy resembles in practice resembles that of a Somali pirate with the sentience of a lizard.
But I went trough years of existential thoughts.
Basically when I embraced the materialistic/deterministic view of the universe life became easier. Drugs helped me too tho.
Very difficult to do. Might take years. But you can always take stims or benzos when going out. Lower inhib combo is D-AMPH and a little of a benzo (booze is optional) and then some ketamine and hash on the comedown

• Love it
Bad
Unironically go out and find something you enjoy doing and make friends in that. It will ease you into it and inevitably those people will be friends with girls, or will want to go out eventually and you will be introduced to other friendship circles. Generally will allow you to get much much more comfortable with the idea of speaking to people even those you don't know.
Op is
:
- a subhuman
- a sub animal pirate

You think it’s a fail?
Lmfao op has gotten nowhere of actual note and 24 is hardly a good sample size either :lul:
96% of women i approached did not turn into anything, but 4% is good for ethniccels.

im fucking high inhib as fuck i dont care i speak to any bitch ur low IQ rotting here "muh girls want gandy" coper bitch.

fuck your 19 surgeries, I approach 4 girls a day and it only took me 6 days to get pussy in A FUCKING NORDIC COUNTRY!
What the fuck are you yammering on about you stupid shit brained somali. I don't rot here, I mog you to kingdom come and I have never in my life had to approach a girl because I do not need to :lul: so imagine thinking for a second you will sustain a 4% success rate you will get rejection after rejection you subhuman filth.

• Love it
Cope
I’m only htn and ethnic west african at 6ft and had great results with cold aproaching in a country less liberal than yours, you either less gl than you think or you’re just not nt and charismatic enough

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Cope
I’m only htn and ethnic black at 6ft and had great results with cold aproaching in a country less liberal than yours, you either less gl than you think or you’re just not nt and chatismatic enoughx
dnr

Cope
I’m only htn and ethnic west african at 6ft and had great results with cold aproaching in a country less liberal than yours, you either less gl than you think or you’re just not nt and charismatic enough

This is OP’s look alike. All things considered, it was a great result.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Manu le coq

This is OP’s look alike. All things considered, it was a great result.

Women being scared of being killed and dumped into a bin, yes a totally successful result :lul:

Women being scared of being killed and dumped into a bin, yes a totally successful result :lul:
Several replied to his message so doubt they were shaken in their booths with terror

Then didn't respond :lul:
Girls ghost literally everyone from Chad to Incel, you don’t actually expect every single girl you chat up to start talking regularly, right?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Unironically go out and find something you enjoy doing and make friends in that. It will ease you into it and inevitably those people will be friends with girls, or will want to go out eventually and you will be introduced to other friendship circles. Generally will allow you to get much much more comfortable with the idea of speaking to people even those you don't know.

Lmfao op has gotten nowhere of actual note and 24 is hardly a good sample size either :lul:

What the fuck are you yammering on about you stupid shit brained somali. I don't rot here, I mog you to kingdom come and I have never in my life had to approach a girl because I do not need to :lul: so imagine thinking for a second you will sustain a 4% success rate you will get rejection after rejection you subhuman filth.
still smashed a nordic stacylite by the end of the week.

you writing paragraphs about how im not supposed to slay. cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Girls ghost literally everyone from Chad to Incel, you don’t actually expect every single girl you chat up to start talking regularly, right?
Nice cope boyo.
still smashed a nordic stacylite by the end of the week.

you writing paragraphs about how im not supposed to slay. cope.
So you went from still talking to smashing her in 40 minutes all whilst responding to a looksmax thread :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Bad
Bro pls stop this narcy behaviour its cringe

• So Sad
Do you have negative canthal tilt? How is your undereye support? Your experiment is missing critical information.

• +1