6 day cold approach experiment in Scandinavia, results

:feelsgood:IS COLD APPROACH RETARDED IF YOUR ETHNIC?

In last week not including today, I cold approached 4 girls each day, 2 omw to work, 2 coming back. 4x6= 24 girls.

After recording the stats, here are results. I made sure to approach specifically only white foids, both ugly and goodlooking. (Norway)

9 had a "boyfriend" (brutal, probably lying)
3 were "busy" and kept walking (prolly cuz im black)
4 straight up were not interested
8 gave me either snap or number

That accounts to about 1/3 of girls giving their social media if you are ethnic.

Remember, Norway is most liberal country in world and women are very kind, so even if you can get their number, most likely it will not translate into a date.

Of those 8 snaps or numbers I got, 5 replied
Of those 5, only 1 translated to regular conversations

For reference, I am East African which means a terrible gonial angle, so I grew parted curly hair to hide it. I posses a roman aquiline nose which is massive halo for dark skin but means I have been mistaken for Dravidian or South Indian by foids. I am 6'2.5, which is slightly above average here so is not huge for my SMV. I would say I am HTN facially.

For those who cannot do math, that adds up to about 1/24 or fucking 4.17% success rate. FUCKING BRUTAL 96% ethnictax holy fuck wtf.

Don't cold approach unless you are chadlite at minimum or HTN white boy. It is too inefficient.

This is the the only girl who still I am talking to, she's average facially but at least has good body and is tall.

View attachment 1771272

This advice should be water unless you are coping currycel like @btsgangruling who genuinely believes white women want "HHC" - Hung Hindu Cock :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
cold approach is the dumbest shit ever.. why?
because women usually never give their number to a stranger..

and most women are in daily stress and dont want approached by any guys... unless you are chad of course :ROFLMAO:
but honestly even chad could have difficult times cold approaching women.. like i said, women not walkin trough the city and hoping that a guy approach her.. they doin daily stuff going somewhere important etc

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Your success rate is 0 until you fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Tom Jones
Your success rate is 0 until you fuck her
more to life than only sex unless your a virgin, I'm looking for a woman. Sounds bluepill bruh but its true :feelsyay::feelsyay:

Average young Norwegian is 5'11, if you're legit 6'2.5 and not larping it's top 15 - 10% in height there

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

In last week not including today, I cold approached 4 girls each day, 2 omw to work, 2 coming back. 4x6= 24 girls.

After recording the stats, here are results. I made sure to approach specifically only white foids, both ugly and goodlooking. (Norway)

That accounts to about 1/3 of girls giving their social media if you are ethnic.

Remember, Norway is most liberal country in world and women are very kind, so even if you can get their number, most likely it will not translate into a date.

For reference, I am East African which means a terrible gonial angle, so I grew parted curly hair to hide it. I posses a roman aquiline nose which is massive halo for dark skin but means I have been mistaken for Dravidian or South Indian by foids. I am 6'2.5, which is slightly above average here so is not huge for my SMV. I would say I am HTN facially.

For those who cannot do math, that adds up to about 1/24 or fucking 4.17% success rate. FUCKING BRUTAL 96% ethnictax holy fuck wtf.

Don't cold approach unless you are chadlite at minimum or HTN white boy. It is too inefficient.

This is the the only girl who still I am talking to, she's average facially but at least has good body and is tall.

View attachment 1771272

This advice should be water unless you are coping currycel like @btsgangruling who genuinely believes white women want "HHC" - Hung Hindu Cock :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
Nigga u r somali and got 33% snap/insta that’s good af. U think getting a number off tinder translates into a date? Think again @StreegeReturn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 18840
Cope
I’m only htn and ethnic west african at 6ft and had great results with cold aproaching in a country less liberal than yours, you either less gl than you think or you’re just not nt and charismatic enough
Elab bro

View attachment 1771272

That girl is hot and mogs you to oblivion probably jfl

So that means its worth it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Virgin at 29 😔
I approached at bus stations and public areas. Took no more than 3 minutes for each woman so 4x3= 12 minutes of my day

trolling aside, I am happy with outcome. just 6 days, and im already about to smash this nordic stacylite. its just a numbers game bro
Larper

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20148 and Virgin at 29 😔
im exaggerating but i am texting foid everyday and we are gonna meet again next week hopefully i smash
In my experience u should meet in 1-3 days or it wont happen. But maybe irl is different.

Anyway approaching is legit hered my take on it but ppl here never tried it and call it cope

Average young Norwegian is 5'11, if you're legit 6'2.5 and not larping it's top 15 - 10% in height there

Think it’s closer to 182 cm for young men. 190 cm is tall tho but not it’s not unusual.

Lmao no I been to Norway many times. It’s easy. Unfortunately they are not afraid to engage conversations (the fat ugly bitches). Ime different than Sweden and Denmark. Dunno if it’s just me tho.
Are norwegian girls easier to chat with than swedish ones you mean?

Are norwegian girls easier to chat with than swedish ones you mean?
Ime yea but dunno if I just met the right people. Don’t like Swedes in general. They are the scum of Scandinavia

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Ime yea but dunno if I just met the right people. Don’t like Swedes in general. They are the scum of Scandinavia
What is it you dont like about swedes?

Imo swedish ppl are cold and distant, its pretty difficult to make connections with them even if u are GL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
What is it you dont like about swedes?

Imo swedish ppl are cold and distant, its pretty difficult to make connections with them
Yeah generally reserved and distant when sober.

Scandinavia approachability scale:
1: southern or northern Jutland Danes.

2: the rest of Denmark and Norway (except for Zealand, they are proper twats)

Think it’s closer to 182 cm for young men. 190 cm is tall tho but not it’s not unusual.
Obviously not unusual, but it's definitely a bonus

This is what I found about average height:
IMG 20220709 045746

Yeah I know a 6’3 guy and he’s really tall; I saw a man on the bus once and didn’t realize it was him and he was one of few people I internally react "damn that guy is tall" and it was him. Irl a legit 6’3 is pretty tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Johanjohan
mf’s will really approach 9000 foids, argue about who fucked who on a forum rather then just make fucking friends

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
4% success rate isn't too bad but this thread is almost useless without you posting your face and stats.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 17311
4% success rate isn't too bad but this thread is almost useless without you posting your face and stats.
Yea post face tbh or maybe in Pm:y'all: @piratemogger

@piratemogger pm face

Lmfao fucking gAmE :lul: you are one of those people. You actually think you will smash 5% of women you approach what is this nigger tier iq :lul: you haven't even gotten with the "regular conversation" girl :lul:.

You are literally a brainlet.

This, I want op to post his pics being apparently HTN with no gonial angle :lul:
He should SendHisPicsToRate.

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

View attachment 1771272

Over For Piratecels in 2022

Did u smash @Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Idk what you mean, its not that bad. Just 6 days, and you prorably acted like an aspie

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER