6 feet and 6'1 is Tall (in 99% of the world)

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Cristiano Ronaldo is 185.4cm (6'1) according to celebheights

Here is Ronaldo next to James Rodriguez who's 179.5cm (5'11)
2f7dae9752d84c854253ab184b13eff3
BuNpiwXIIAELjgx
019c34e49428cbe862cff3bde8a4830f

That's the difference between a 5'11 and a 6'1 guy, the difference can be easily seen

Now here's a video of Ronaldo undercover in the streets of Madrid (a European city not some 3rd world shit)

Yep, the guy is tall and can pass as huge ogremaxxed when they framemaxxed him with these fake clothes lol, truth is 6'1 is still tall, it's not one of the characteristics or traits you'll be famous for (you're not 6'6)
But still it's like you heightmog 80% of people and can be called tall but still at the late stage of 'Normal' height without tall being one of your traits

But why autisticels on here say being tall is 6'4+ thing?
Because most men lie about there hieght just like women lie about a lot of things, Men lie about hieght, dick size etc..
I'm 184cm (6') and sometime when i meet new people i ask them about there height, most of Men lie and add 2 inches at least, in one occasion a guy who's like 5'10 told me he is 6 feet (this was infront of his GF) i told him that i'm 6 feet and he's nowhere near 6 feet and he looked broken asf JFL

Even in the survey this site did 2 years ago most of the member base larped, 56% where above 6 feet tall, and 27% where above 6'4

JUST FUCKING LOL NIGGAS BE COPING IN AN ANONYMOUS POLL, i get larping here on the forum but on a poll? LOL

Thing is in the real world, a legit unfrauded barefoot 6'0 guy is tall, problem is a lot of men wear those gay heels like things that you put inside the shoes and magically adds 2 inches to ur height, and believe me a lot of 5'9 - 5'10 dudes are doing this and think they're now 6 footers JFL

If a 6 footer noticed the competition and did this he'll be like 6'2 and there will be no competition anymore, unless you live in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 6 feet is still tall.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, based_pakichad421, Shade91 and 25 others
problem is a lot of men wear those gay heels like things that you put inside the shoes and magically adds 2 inches to ur height
Literally almost nobody does this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, hardestmfintheroom, zura and 5 others
6'1 - 6'2 is the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 51551, IndraBC and 5 others
I'm 184cm (6') and sometime when i meet new people i ask them about there height, most of Men lie and add 2 inches at least, in one occasion a guy who's like 5'10 told me he is 6 feet (this was infront of his GF) i told him that i'm 6 feet and he's nowhere near 6 feet and he looked broken asf JFL
you should unironically go fuck yourself for that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, based_pakichad421, chicoperuanowski and 11 others
you should unironically go fuck yourself for that
He probably lied to her about his 5.5 incher being being 7 inches too, foids believe 7 inches is average this way my friend, these men are part of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, m0ss26, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
Literally every western nigger below 5'11 on here said he had them at some point, and a lot wouldn't tell you but they do Jfl

6'1 is tall, theres no way around it. The average zoomer is not 6'1. The average WHITE zoomer is 5'11 to 6' range, in north/west europe. with 6' only being in Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Fiqh, Erik-Hexum and 9 others
6'1 is tall, theres no way around it. The average zoomer is not 6'1. The average WHITE zoomer is 5'11 to 6' range, in north/west europe. with 6' only being in Netherlands.
No use saying this lol you’ll just get a bunch of abused Indians berating you even tho they’ve never stepped foot inside the US before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Sprinkles, HitAndRun and 2 others
That's the difference between a 5'11 and a 6'1 guy, the difference can be easily seen
5'11" with his shoes on and hair spiked up, maybe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, DelonLover1999 and Supreme
I’m at the top end of 6’1 and I feel tall in London. My head constantly touches when I’m taking an Uber and I rarely see anyone taller than me in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Erik-Hexum and Primalsplit
Even in the netherlands the average height is closer to 5'11 than 6

But tbh it's still kinda suspicious, in like 1940 the hieght there was like 5'7, and in 1990 it became 5'11, kinda impossible for a 12cm difference to just come like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and andy9432
5'11" with his shoes on and hair spiked up, maybe.
He's 179.5cm, 5'11 being 180cm average
So he's 5'11 broski no need to cope, search him more if u want to

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
no need to cope
What would I be coping with here? I'm 5'11" barefoot and the difference between me and my 6'3" friend isn't like what's in those photos.

Absi

:love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, John Cracovizk, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
What would I be coping with here? I'm 5'11" barefoot and the difference between me and my 6'3" friend isn't like what's in those photos.
Ronaldo have godly ratios and Framemaxxed and looks like 6'2 because of this i won't lie, but still the difference is there and just shows you if you're tall and havea nice body + nice frame you'll mog

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, zura and Deleted member 32486
water. but height frauders and delusional .org users will never get it

a girl will always view a 6'1" man as tall. but these 5'9" pretending to be 5'11" dudes swear the average zoomer is 6'2" when in reality they're clouded by delusions

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Sny, Erik-Hexum and 11 others

View attachment 2470459View attachment 2470460View attachment 2470461

Now here's a video of Ronaldo undercover in the streets of Madrid (a European city not some 3rd world shit)

Yep, the guy is tall and can pass as huge ogremaxxed when they framemaxxed him with these fake clothes lol, truth is 6'1 is still tall, it's not one of the characteristics or traits you'll be famous for (you're not 6'6)
But still it's like you heightmog 80% of people and can be called tall but still at the late stage of 'Normal' height without tall being one of your traits

But why autisticels on here say being tall is 6'4+ thing?
Because most men lie about there hieght just like women lie about a lot of things, Men lie about hieght, dick size etc..

Even in the survey this site did 2 years ago most of the member base larped, 56% where above 6 feet tall, and 27% where above 6'4

JUST FUCKING LOL NIGGAS BE COPING IN AN ANONYMOUS POLL, i get larping here on the forum but on a poll? LOL

Thing is in the real world, a legit unfrauded barefoot 6'0 guy is tall, problem is a lot of men wear those gay heels like things that you put inside the shoes and magically adds 2 inches to ur height, and believe me a lot of 5'9 - 5'10 dudes are doing this and think they're now 6 footers JFL

If a 6 footer noticed the competition and did this he'll be like 6'2 and there will be no competition anymore, unless you live in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 6 feet is still tall.

i wish i was 6'2 man

• +1
Reactions: zura and Absi

View attachment 2470459View attachment 2470460View attachment 2470461

clearly between 3 and 4 inches difference someones frauding

• +1
Reactions: Absi
How did Ronaldo become taller than Kaka? View attachment 2470521 View attachment 2470525
I would never get it as well tbh

Kaka was taller in the ucl draw in 2007, but for some reason either Kaka started shrinking or Ronaldo keeps growing, Kaka is one cm taller than Ronaldo but Ronaldo since 2010 just looks taller than him, it was reported in Madrid Kaka was the type of 'lazy' player who didn't train much but Ronaldo was ths opposite and kept his life at gym, could be a reason

clearly between 3 and 4 inches difference someones frauding
Could reach 3 maximum, no way it's 4, also there heights are billed in like +50 sources across different Football clubs, medias etc.. So i'm pretty sure it's just real hieght

strong avi halo no cap
I'll ascend with a bitch looking like that in 5 years hopefully :love::love: (probably will be still posting in here JFL)

• Love it
Reactions: capybara
Literally every western nigger below 5'11 on here said he had them at some point, and a lot wouldn't tell you but they do Jfl
Yeah, on here. What people do here isn't even close to what most people do.

• +1
Yeah, on here. What people do here isn't even close to what most people do.
Lmao almost all of the below average guys height/facially knows the blackpill deep in his heart but won't ever talk about it man

They know that women desire good looking tall men, they aren't fucked up in the head and think 'oh i need to improve my personality' like incels portraits them, they do shit like wearing these things to maxx there hieght, get braces to fix there teath, some even get colored contacts and just softmaxxing in general, and with all these 'SHORT MEN ARE UGLY' shit posts by females most of them are aware already

Last edited:
A lot of guys own these leather boots that add to their height. It's the main way that males heightfraud, not lifts
1024x1024 Men Duke Black 2

• +1
he might be larping

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 32486
if i wear 1 inch lifts i rarely get heightmogged at 6ft barefoot

everyone here is just giga larping their heights

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Dumb incels.

6 ft 2 is still bare minimum.

You use ronaldo…
Yet have you used the teamphotos where he stands on his toes to be taller?

Come to germany at 6 ft lets see how you feel among gigantic germans with broad shoulders and big hands

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 1 other person
Dumb incels.

You use ronaldo…

Come to germany at 6 ft lets see how you feel among gigantic germans with broad shoulders and big hands
I live in Germany since birth

And I am fine with 6 feet

men shorter than me everywhere

I live in Germany since birth

And I am fine with 6 feet

men shorter than me everywhere
Ok du wohnst in thüringen oder hessen oder was

Es gibt größere als mich, aber auch kleinere.

Ich war sogar an der Uni studieren.
wieso ist dein deutsch so gebrochen.
Aus welchem land kommst du?

Yes, 6'1, one inch above the average male zoomer height and 2 inches above the average male height in the TALLEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, is indeed a good height. I still wish I was 6'2-6'3 to truly feel like a god, but it's never affected women finding me attractive. And guys here really exaggerate how important it is for women that you mog other men, I've picked up chicks at clubs who saw me next to guys taller than me and it didn't affect the process.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Dumb incels.

You use ronaldo…

ich mogge buchstäblich jeden hier 6ft ist nicht klein btw

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm 190cm it's tall but nothing special in West.

I wish I was 198-200 cm.

183cm 6' is close to average zoomer height

6'3 or 6'4 is best height not after frauding legit barefoot 6'3 or 6'4 is best

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and zura
I'm 190cm it's tall but nothing special in West.

I wish I was 198-200 cm.

183cm 6' is close to average zoomer height
you're not 190 cm

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Absi and eyes