6 feet and 6'1 is Tall (in 99% of the world)

It’s literally below average height in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Cristiano Ronaldo is 185.4cm (6'1) according to celebheights

Here is Ronaldo next to James Rodriguez who's 179.5cm (5'11)
View attachment 2470459View attachment 2470460View attachment 2470461

That's the difference between a 5'11 and a 6'1 guy, the difference can be easily seen

Now here's a video of Ronaldo undercover in the streets of Madrid (a European city not some 3rd world shit)

Yep, the guy is tall and can pass as huge ogremaxxed when they framemaxxed him with these fake clothes lol, truth is 6'1 is still tall, it's not one of the characteristics or traits you'll be famous for (you're not 6'6)
But still it's like you heightmog 80% of people and can be called tall but still at the late stage of 'Normal' height without tall being one of your traits

But why autisticels on here say being tall is 6'4+ thing?
Because most men lie about there hieght just like women lie about a lot of things, Men lie about hieght, dick size etc..
I'm 184cm (6') and sometime when i meet new people i ask them about there height, most of Men lie and add 2 inches at least, in one occasion a guy who's like 5'10 told me he is 6 feet (this was infront of his GF) i told him that i'm 6 feet and he's nowhere near 6 feet and he looked broken asf JFL

Even in the survey this site did 2 years ago most of the member base larped, 56% where above 6 feet tall, and 27% where above 6'4

JUST FUCKING LOL NIGGAS BE COPING IN AN ANONYMOUS POLL, i get larping here on the forum but on a poll? LOL

Thing is in the real world, a legit unfrauded barefoot 6'0 guy is tall, problem is a lot of men wear those gay heels like things that you put inside the shoes and magically adds 2 inches to ur height, and believe me a lot of 5'9 - 5'10 dudes are doing this and think they're now 6 footers JFL

If a 6 footer noticed the competition and did this he'll be like 6'2 and there will be no competition anymore, unless you live in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 6 feet is still tall.

their height* fag

That's the difference between a 5'11 and a 6'1 guy, the difference can be easily seen

Now here's a video of Ronaldo undercover in the streets of Madrid (a European city not some 3rd world shit)

Yep, the guy is tall and can pass as huge ogremaxxed when they framemaxxed him with these fake clothes lol, truth is 6'1 is still tall, it's not one of the characteristics or traits you'll be famous for (you're not 6'6)
But still it's like you heightmog 80% of people and can be called tall but still at the late stage of 'Normal' height without tall being one of your traits

Because most men lie about there hieght just like women lie about a lot of things, Men lie about hieght, dick size etc..
I'm 184cm (6') and sometime when i meet new people i ask them about there height, most of Men lie and add 2 inches at least, in one occasion a guy who's like 5'10 told me he is 6 feet (this was infront of his GF) i told him that i'm 6 feet and he's nowhere near 6 feet and he looked broken asf JFL

Even in the survey this site did 2 years ago most of the member base larped, 56% where above 6 feet tall, and 27% where above 6'4

JUST FUCKING LOL NIGGAS BE COPING IN AN ANONYMOUS POLL, i get larping here on the forum but on a poll? LOL

Thing is in the real world, a legit unfrauded barefoot 6'0 guy is tall, problem is a lot of men wear those gay heels like things that you put inside the shoes and magically adds 2 inches to ur height, and believe me a lot of 5'9 - 5'10 dudes are doing this and think they're now 6 footers JFL

If a 6 footer noticed the competition and did this he'll be like 6'2 and there will be no competition anymore, unless you live in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 6 feet is still tall.

6' isn't tall in western countries

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Dumb incels.

6 ft 2 is still bare minimum.

You use ronaldo…
Yet have you used the teamphotos where he stands on his toes to be taller?

Come to germany at 6 ft lets see how you feel among gigantic germans with broad shoulders and big hands
GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT incel

the height debate thing convinced me the people here REALLY are shut in autist hikos and that that shit is NOT a meme

• +1
and average zoomers are 5'9 :lul:
No retard, they're like 5'10-5'11 depending on the country, which still makes 6'3 noticeably tall. Even the highest claimed number of 6'0 would put you firmly above average. Something you would know if you were actually that height.

Last edited:
Zoomers are 6'8 on average. I always get mogged into oblivion at 6'6.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Zoomers are 6'8 on average. I always get mogged into oblivion at 6'6.
the sad fate of turbo manlets; re starting the game is the only solution for sub 9s 😭

• JFL
No retard, they're like 5'10-5'11 depending on the country, which still makes 6'3 noticeably tall. Even the highest claimed number of 6'0 would put you firmly above average. Something you would know if you were actually that height.
That was written for irony. Notice the jfl emoji.

6’3 is good but doesnt bring satisfaction when you encounter someone 6’5 - 6’7 in college campus frequently.

It doesn’t bring you the “tall guy” halo for sure. Realitypill is hard to swallow.

At least you’re not average or manlet so that’s a plus.

good comment i don't why folks on here say insane things liek evry guy on my campus is 6 feet and taller. We literally have data the avg man is 5'9 and the avg women is 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Absi
people who are 6'1+ only make up the top 12 percent of height for males.

• +1

facts
im almost 6'1" barefoot yet i larp 6'3" now
fuck it

Last edited:
  • +1