Kistuu

Iron
Previous post

I'm still 14 my stats are
------------------------------
Height: 5'8
Bodyweight: 135
been going to the gym for a year and 3 months

When i made my first post i was used to having basically no attention from girls but going into high school and making subtle changes to my appearance over time to add up to a better overall face and life along with a good personality (which i developed from being ugly my whole life lol) made it so that i was actually desired by girls having my first relationship and talking to many other people that were interested in me. My personality stayed mostly the same with the only difference being my confidence and sense of humor a bit, so being such a big change in desirability was really surprising to me. I'm going to continue on my journey of self improvement and continue to make posts like these every once in a while to share my progress with people around my age who are going through similar things.

Below are some photos of me currently (im bulking currently so my face is a bit bloated but my cheeks are usually less puffy)

20240303 003711
Snapchat 1052541272
20240301 203730
20240302 222524
20240301 212344

for someone whose looks are pretty average like me building up your physique, having a good personality, clearing up your skin, having good hygiene, and a nice cologne will do so much for you socially and mentally. Things i still struggle with are procrastination, eating, and being consistent with my skincare routine but I'm trying to work towards fixing all these and ascending haha

some final things for people around my age that i would have liked to know from someone who isn't a looksmaxxing incel

- finding a hair style that suits you makes a huge difference to your face
- starting to go the gym is a must for both mental and physical health
- hygiene isn't usually a plus to people but if its bad its a big minus so make sure to take care of it!
- enjoy the process of trying to improve, do it for yourself not for validation from some random girl.
- good looks without personality will do nothing for you in the end if you really want a girl

current ratings would be appreciated to see how much i progressed looks wise, thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 20240301_203730.jpg
    20240301_203730.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maximuslaid, fufurjde, Mog3D and 1 other person
Previous post

When i made my first post i was used to having basically no attention from girls but going into high school and making subtle changes to my appearance over time to add up to a better overall face and life along with a good personality (which i developed from being ugly my whole life lol) made it so that i was actually desired by girls having my first relationship and talking to many other people that were interested in me. My personality stayed mostly the same with the only difference being my confidence and sense of humor a bit, so being such a big change in desirability was really surprising to me. I'm going to continue on my journey of self improvement and continue to make posts like these every once in a while to share my progress with people around my age who are going through similar things.

Below are some photos of me currently (im bulking currently so my face is a bit bloated but my cheeks are usually less puffy)

View attachment 2787181View attachment 2787195View attachment 2787178View attachment 2787182View attachment 2787185

for someone whose looks are pretty average like me building up your physique, having a good personality, clearing up your skin, having good hygiene, and a nice cologne will do so much for you socially and mentally. Things i still struggle with are procrastination, eating, and being consistent with my skincare routine but I'm trying to work towards fixing all these and ascending haha

some final things for people around my age that i would have liked to know from someone who isn't a looksmaxxing incel

- hygiene isn't usually a plus to people but if its bad its a big minus so make sure to take care of it!
- enjoy the process of trying to improve, do it for yourself not for validation from some random girl.
- good looks without personality will do nothing for you in the end if you really want a girl

current ratings would be appreciated to see how much i progressed looks wise, thanks for reading!
How the before pic

its in the previous post i made, its hyperlinked at the top of my post :)
Fuck bro u look way better like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better keep it up

top 1% for your age

• +1
Reactions: Kistuu
i need to bulk properly i guess, ive been in a calorie defacit like my whole lifting journey. eating is my biggest issue

i need to bulk properly i guess, ive been in a calorie defacit like my whole lifting journey. eating is my biggest issue
I eat 3k + and I got bad back injurie to itโ€™s just genetics Iโ€™m also 6โ€™1/5

I eat 3k + and I got bad back injurie to itโ€™s just genetics Iโ€™m also 6โ€™1/5
the mogger himself jacked and over 6ft at 15 keep it up bro your gonna go far

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
the mogger himself jacked and over 6ft at 15 keep it up bro your gonna go far
Nah u top 1% to people in my school are skinny fats

Previous post

View attachment 2787181View attachment 2787195View attachment 2787178View attachment 2787182View attachment 2787185

LTN, MTN for your age

• JFL
High MTN with HTN potential your only flaw is your upper lip

• +1
Mirin eye area, look decent possibly htn as you mature. Pics of face look like with lense distortion and not the best pics tho. So hard to rate

• +1
eye area has good potential but lower third is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back