• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Baldingman1998, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
Did you hop on a cycle

no gym for face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and try2beme
Stop this bullshit bro what is ur cycle
I love when people say that I didn’t use any thing on 30 lbs up I start working out cuz every one makes fun of me

looks great curious how much you ate and all other other stuff you did to end up so jacked in such short time ngl ,
What was the Protein Intake ?
How many calories ?
High volume or high intensity ?
And how frequent you went ?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
looks great curious how much you ate and all other other stuff you did to end up so jacked in such short time ngl ,
What was the Protein Intake ?
How many calories ?
High volume or high intensity ?
And how frequent you went ?
Thanks men soo I was 130 lbs when I start and I’m 160 rn soo I eat about 3000k it use to be 2800 around there and protein it was always 130+ like 10 to 30 gram more than your weight and I hit the gym 5 time I do ppl and yeah I increase the weight when u feel good and make sure last 3 rep are difficult

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, coispet and Mizi44
Thanks men soo I was 130 lbs when I start and I’m 160 rn soo I eat about 3000k it use to be 2800 around there and protein it was always 130+ like 10 to 30 gram more than your weight and I hit the gym 5 time I do ppl and yeah I increase the weight when u feel good and make sure last 3 rep are difficult
mhm thanks men may try that shit but my gymcelling is so fuckivj inconsistent food wise ngl tho I did more of powerlifting then acctualy hypertrophy only started lately focusing on size thanks men

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
mhm thanks men may try that shit but my gymcelling is so fuckivj inconsistent food wise ngl tho I did more of powerlifting then acctualy hypertrophy only started lately focusing on size thanks men
Np men get it up

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Haha soo true
I’m at awe when I watch his videos fuck I’ve always been in love with his physique and face. I remember first finding him like a few years ago in some news video.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Mizi44
I’m at awe when I watch his videos fuck I’ve always been in love with his physique and face. I remember first finding him like a few years ago in some news video.
Yeah he’s the reason I started and people use to make fun of me he’s my idol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Whoever think this is a natural transformation is bluepilled, these guy has all the signs of a fake natty. Mirin the gear transformation brah haha gymcel coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, greywind and try2beme
Whoever think this is a natural transformation is bluepilled, these guy has all the signs of a fake natty. Mirin the gear transformation brah haha gymcel coper
Soo what u saying js on ln gear?

Wow you magically gained 30lbs of lean contractile tissue within 7 months during the start of most boys puberty and at a tall height for your age at 16. So your basically indirectly saying your a fake natural.

Soo what u saying js on ln gear?
Your clearly on fucking gear, nigga jeff seid is more questionable of his natty status from when he was 12-18 then you are.

Your clearly on fucking gear, nigga jeff seid is more questionable of his natty status from when he was 12-18 then you are.
Lol thanks men it's a compliment now when peope think that. i want to start posting?

Wow you magically gained 30lbs of lean contractile tissue within 7 months during the start of most boys puberty and at a tall height for your age at 16. So your basically indirectly saying your a fake natural.
Bro thanks lol I still want to gain 10 or 20 more lbs and should I start posting

Lol thanks men it's a compliment now when peope think that. i want to start posting?
Dude we know ur a fake natty, no one is impressed with a genetic failure, and liar…

No sarms for face

Bro thanks lol I still want to gain 10 or 20 more lbs and should I start posting
More than half of the users here are saying your on gear and your denying it, we clearly know your fake natty like the result of the shameless influencers.

Nigga I’m not even that big lol I’m 160 lbs
Its not about how fucking big you are, its about where you started and current, gaining 30 lbs of lean contractile tissue within 7 months is 100% impossible naturally even with top freakish genetics…

Its not about how fucking big you are, its about where you started and current, gaining 30 lbs of lean contractile tissue within 7 months is 100% impossible naturally even with top freakish genetics…
Thanks mate should I start posting?

Should I start posting?

you actually 6’1?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Should i start posting?