6 months of weight loss(-20kg/44lbs)and mewing.

D

Deleted member 9981

Iron
Ok guys, this is me after losing 20kg/44lbs and mewing for six months.
My diet consists basically in meat, organs, eggs, butter, lard and fruits. I don't count calories (I think it's bullshit, I eat until satiation) and I eat only once a day with a weekly 48 hours fast.

With respect to mewing, well, I mew all the time, not sure if the same happens while I'm sleeping.
Collage 2020 08 12 09 39 28

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters, Bigfatpersonboy, Greecgawd and 14 others
mirin tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9981
goodjob with the weightloss i think thats the only thing that changed your looks , mewing is good for preventing getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6217, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
goodjob with the weightloss i think thats the only thing that changed your looks , mewing is good for preventing getting worse
What was your %bf before your transformation?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Ok guys, this is me after losing 20kg/44lbs and mewing for six months.
My diet consists basically in meat, organs, eggs, butter, lard and fruits. I don't count calories (I think it's bullshit, I eat until satiation) and I eat only once a day with a weekly 48 hours fast.

With respect to mewing, well, I mew all the time, not sure if the same happens while I'm sleeping. View attachment 698423
open more your eyes and get upper eyelid fillers and + 1 easy in psl.
Also grt a lefort 1 to get better looking lips.

I tend to think the same. Anyway, mewing is completely free and not risky at all, it also makes me look better in pics when I put my tongue in the top of my mouth so I'll keep doing it whether it's not helping that much in the long term, regarding facial structure.

What was your %bf before your transformation?
Not sure bro, but according to my BMI I just had entered the OBESE (not overweight, but obese) classification.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
open more your eyes and get upper eyelid fillers and + 1 easy in psl.
Also grt a lefort 1 to get better looking lips.
Thanks! Although I'm more into soft looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic