6+ PSL chad approaches random girls on the streets of Germany, asking for sex

According to Islam, the world is divided in Parts.

Countries where muslims are majority is called house of islam.

Countries where muslims are minority is called house of war.

So, When a muslim man is in a non-muslim country aka house of war Islam permits him to have Premarital sex with lots of nonmuslim women being the goal is to deny the non-muslim men sex.

So see he ia doing what is ok in Islam.

Dude stop embarrasing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic

So, When a muslim man is in a non-muslim country aka house of war Islam permits him to have Premarital sex with lots of nonmuslim women being the goal is to deny the non-muslim men sex.

even on this shitty forum you will find hindus barking about mudslims as if every insult doesnt apply to his own people :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Normies are fucking animals.

6 PSL in aboriginal australia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
This is so scripted lol. Its known that most of his Videos are not real. You guys legit think these girls just go with a stranger and let them fuck them especially in germany? Even if hes a chad its not easy like that

This is so scripted lol. Its known that most of his Videos are not real. You guys legit think these girls just go with a stranger and let them fuck them especially in germany? Even if hes a chad its not easy like that
When the cope is just right

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
Ethnic over hyping other ethnics shit thread and he's 5'10

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 18522 and zeshama
damn what a low inhib, handing out condoms n shit

I've had many occasions to see how girls acted in presence of a legitimate chad, and this is why this video doesn't surprise me at all, in my bluepilled days i'd have thought the same as you tho.
In an interview Alain Delon explained that when he came to Paris to become an actor he frequented a coffee and that some girls who saw him in the said coffee followed him through his building and and slept just in front of his door, openly asking him for sex when he passed them.
You will say it was a different time and they are not the same looks level, sure but it was at a time where France was infinitely more traditionalist , less decadent and religious than it is now and even though girls had extremely slutty attitudes in front of a very attractive man.
By extrapolating and considering his looks level, dimorphism and the fact that none of the girls who accepted are exceptionnally attractive, this video is plausible, even today.

Moreover, the girls's reactions corresponds exactly to what I would expect of them in front of a chad and is similar to how they react when the chads I know make overtly sexual jokes: hit gently, laugh and take it as a joke (where they would be embarrassed if a normie made exactly the same joke).

I'd bet that if Thom Strijd or Tyler Maher made similar videos it'd end up with even more extreme reactions.

But after all it can be scripted, it'd still at least partially reflect how easy it is for a legitimate chad to have sex.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 29155, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
that is fake af

He is even filming it jfl

even on this shitty forum you will find hindus barking about mudslims as if every insult doesnt apply to his own people :lul:

hindus dont go "Allahu Ackbar " kaboom among innocent civilians .

hindus Don't rape women and sold them as slaves just because they are non muslim ( yazidi and kirdish women).

hindus dont kill people for not covering themselves in Black garbage bags.

if for not doing these things we get hate then i am okay with the hate.

at least we are not barbaric animals like you.

• JFL
You are right I am french and some girls already exposed him, he paid them to do videos like this.

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
Last video Schery watched

@RetardSubhuman

meanwhile i asked a 44 yo milf out on tinder and she said "hey slow down, isnt it a bit too early for that?"

• JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos

hindus Don't rape women and sold them as slaves just because they are non muslim ( yazidi and kirdish women).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

i wish the british didnt stop you filthy dogs from burning your own women and drowning your own daughters to death. also i am not a mudslim keep coping. i hope both of you filth wipe each other out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 29155 and RAMU KAKA
Mirin Nafri quadroon looks

• JFL
ofc the blonde has to be the sluttiest of them all
Nigga loos like he could be my brother.

Nafri quadroon med looks mog so hard

You are right I am french and some girls already exposed him, he paid them to do videos like this.
Lol the girls maybe see the video and think not gon ruin their reputation for this narcy fag

Neurotypical normies on suicide watch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

i wish the british didnt stop you filthy dogs from burning your own women and drowning your own daughters to death. also i am not a mudslim keep coping. i hope both of you filth wipe each other out
this is the difference we stopped our Barbaric ways.

But you guys still havent stopped.

We evolved you haven’t.

You still kill your women for not covering their hair.

Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews all left or made toleave their barbaric ways.

But you people still cling onto your Barbaric ways like its still 650 AD.

This is the difference.

Hindus are pathetic subhumans. Muslims raped and massacred you for 800 years. Your cow and monkey gods couldn’t save you faggots. Go back to eating cowshit

Your pajeet ancestors were slaves of Muslims

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29155 and RAMU KAKA
Another day another Nafri mogging Deutschecels to Hitler's suicide cabin

• +1
looks a bit like a young @Chinacurry innit

Muslims raped and massacred you for 800 years. Your cow and monkey gods couldn’t save you faggots.
Oh yes religion of Peace, piece of you here, piece of you there.

Boasting massacre and rape as their religions good thing.

Nice.

Oh yes religion of Peace, piece of you here, piece of you there.

Boasting massacre and rape as their religions good thing.

Nice.
It’s a religion of justice. We enjoy slaughtering disgusting Hindu subhumans. Cry pussy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 29155 and RAMU KAKA
It’s a religion of justice. We enjoy slaughtering disgusting Hindu subhumans. Cry pussy
yes bro justice,

So much justice that robbers came from barren lands and attack the land whose people never interferred in others business and was happy with themselves.

But nah you have to serve them justice by looting, raping and killing them.

Muh Justice, Allahu Ackbar, Twin Tower Kaboom, Allahu Ackbar Isis, Al qaeda, boko haram, al nusra, uighur front go Kaboom.

Allahu Ackbar, france, justice kaboom.

yes bro justice,

So much justice that robbers came from barren lands and attack the land whose people never interferred in others business and was happy with themselves.

But nah you have to serve them justice by looting, raping and killing them.

Muh Justice, Allahu Ackbar, Twin Towee Kaboom, Allahu Ackbar Isis, Al qaeda, boko haram, al nusra, uighur front go Kaboom.

Allahu Ackbar, france, justice kaboom.
Dnrd. Keep seething hindu faggot

Your pajeet ancestors got humiliated and butchered by Muslims. Your 33 million gods couldn’t help

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and RAMU KAKA

Who tf told you that lmao

• +1
Dnrd. Keep seething hindu faggot.

Your ancestors got humiliated and butchered by Muslims. Your 33 million gods couldn’t help
still my ancestors didnot convert.

Meanwhile your coward ancestors converted instead of fighting and dying.

Allahu Ackbar, kaboom.

I did this to an arap chick, now a muslim horde is baying for my blood.

Who tf told you that lmao
Went to a friends house in a muslimdominated area.

Friday prayers were going on and the imam said these things.

Came home checked internet and found out that its true.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I did this to an arap chick, now a muslim horde is baying for my blood.
Allahu Ackbar, brozzer. Religion of Peace brozzer.

Piece of you here and piece of you there.

Allahu Ackbar, kaboom.
I’m not a subhuman indian like you. Your pussy ancestors bowed down to Muslims like dogs.

Hindus are the biggest bitches on the planet. Go worship your 10 headed elephant gods you retard.

Imagine believing in bullshit like Hinduism. Over for your IQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Went to a friends house in a muslimdominated area.

Friday prayers were going on and the imam said these things.

Came home checked internet and found out that its true.
Lmfao where do you leave, and what did you read?

Allahu Ackbar, kaboom.
Our ancestors were muslims from the beginning, polytheist faggots converted to polytheism cuz they started eating cow dung too much, you cant even find me a 400 year old manuscript of rig veda, oldest riligaan saaaar, sanskari riligan saar

@human304 stop acting like the shitskin bigot you're, hindus aren't any better than muzzies you shit skin

Our ancestors were muslims from the beginning,
and hundred other things you tell yourself to shy away from the fact that you are rape babies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and RAMU KAKA
Hindus are the biggest bitches on the planet. Go worship your 10 headed elephant gods you utter retard
you go bow down to that Black Box

I did not have to see this today.

Better than bowing down to literal cows and 12 armed blue idols. Hindus have brain damage.

Time to eat a beef burger

Last edited:
  • JFL
We dont worship that black box like you worship your mutated shitskin god's you retard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 20679
Better than bowing down to literal cows and 12 armed blue idols. Hindus have brain damage.

Time to eat a beef burger
mofo tries to mock by sqying he eats cow.

Jfl.

Hindusim have no restriction to eat cows.

Its just that during the great drought that happened in 4000 BC, there was a hughe food ahortage and the cow speices was near extinction because of over eating.

That is why we stopped.

Mofo we were the og in this regard.

We sacroficed horses, cows, bulls and chopped the heads in one single blow.

And you try to shame us by eating cow. JFL.

@Ottoman Janissary