6+ PSL chad approaches random girls on the streets of Germany, asking for sex

mofo tries to mock by sqying he eats cow.

Jfl.

Hindusim have no restriction to eat cows.

Its just that during the great drought that happened in 4000 BC, there was a hughe food ahortage and the cow speices was near extinction because of over eating.

That is why we stopped.

Mofo we were the og in this regard.

We sacroficed horses, cows, bulls and chopped the heads in one single blow.

And you try to shame us by eating cow. JFL.
Your cow gods are delicious. You should eat some beef. Maybe then Hindus wouldn’t be weak ass midgets

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Has nothing to do with islam (Qur'an and hadees)
if you told this to that mehfil of 2000+ people, they would have called you an apostate and killl you yhen and there.

You dont believing it has no significance when millions believe it and are okay with killing you for not believing it.

Being a muslim wont save you then.

Your cow gods are delicious. You should eat some beef. Maybe th
I am happy with Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Duck etc.

Maybe you should try this juicy pork chop.

if you told this to that mehfil of 2000+ people, they would have called you an apostate and killl you yhen and there.

You dont believing it has no significance when millions believe it and are okay with killing you for not believing it.

Being a muslim wont save you then.
I don't even have the proof that you actually heard that in a masjid, in the jumma prayer on top of that, i call it bullshit

I am happy with Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Duck etc.

Maybe you should try this juicy pork chop.
Nah I’ll keep eating your cow gods. Imagine worshipping a retarded animal that can’t defend itself. JFL at pajeet iq

I don't even have the proof that you actually heard that in a masjid, in the jumma prayer on top of that, i call it bullshit
i fi search Dar Al Harb, on youtube there will be thousands videos of Imams preaching this.

How many will you deny?

i fi search Dar Al Harb, on youtube there will be thousands videos of Imams preaching this.

How many will you deny?
Darb al harb is based. The Mughals did a good job killing 100 million Hindu subhumans

Nah I’ll keep eating your cow gods. Imagine worshipping a retarded animal that can’t defend itself. JFL at pajeet iq
Imagine worshipping a religion

Where the punishment for insulting Mohammad is more severe than the punishment for insulting Allah.

You mofos are not even sure who you are worshipping Allah or Mohammad

Imagine worshipping a religion

Where the punishment for insulting Mohammad is more severe than the punishment for insulting Allah.

You mofos are not even sure who you are worshipping Allah or Mohammad
The punishment for both is death. Many Hindu subhumans have been killed for talking shit

Meanwhile I can insult your 33 million Hindu gods and nothing will happen. Hindus are bitches

Last edited:
  • JFL
this is the difference we stopped our Barbaric ways.

But you guys still havent stopped.

We evolved you haven’t.

You still kill your women for not covering their hair.

Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews all left or made toleave their barbaric ways.

But you people still cling onto your Barbaric ways like its still 650 AD.

This is the difference.
retarded hindu dog, is your brain covered in cow shit? you were forced to abandon it by invaders. mughals tried to stop hindus first but you animals didnt want to stop :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 20679
The punishment for both is death. Many Hindus have been killed for talking shit

Nope you don’t know your religion.

Punishment for insulting Mohammad is death. Then and there.

But who insults Allah, first he must be given a scolding and be forced to make amends and then if he does this its death.

You dont even know this. jFL.

Nope you don’t know your religion.

Punishment for insulting Mohammad is death. Then and there.

But who insults Allah, first he must be given a scolding and be forced to make amends and then if he does this its death.

You dont even know this. jFL.
JFL insult Allah in a Muslim country and you will get killed. Retarded Hindu. You don’t know anything about Islam. You only know how to eat cowshit

retarded hindu dog, is your brain covered in cow shit? you were forced to abandon it by invaders. mughals tried to stop hindus first but you animals didnt want to stop :lul:
And you mofos still marry your sisters, kill women for not covering their hair, kill and rape and bomb non muslims.

ypu are clearly the more sane and evolved one, your brain is covered in Gold as it seems.

And you mofos still marry your sisters, kill women for not covering their hair, kill and rape and bomb non muslims.

ypu are clearly the more sane and evolved one, your brain is covered in Gold as it seems.
Nobody marries their sister. Only Hindu subhumans do shit like that. You even marry dogs lmao

• JFL
JFL insult Allah in a Muslim country and you will get killed. Retarded Hindu. You don’t know anything about Islam. You only know how to eat cowshit
check what is written then say this.

Nobody marries their sister. Only Hindu subhumans do shit like that. You even marry dogs lmao

once again im not muslim you stupid fuck. you pretend to know so much about islam but dont know that calling yourself a kafir is kufr al-akbar. also whatever bad things muslims do, hindus do it 100x worse :lul: you know this and this is why you spend your time crying about muslims on this forum you filthy dalit subhuman

looks a bit like a young @Chinacurry innit
Slightly better bones but yeah, looks a lot like me in the wife beater pic I showed u, same colour, and me if I squint a bit

• Woah

Is this supposed to be an insult lol

• JFL
mofo tries to mock by sqying he eats cow.

Jfl.

Hindusim have no restriction to eat cows.

Its just that during the great drought that happened in 4000 BC, there was a hughe food ahortage and the cow speices was near extinction because of over eating.

That is why we stopped.

Mofo we were the og in this regard.

We sacroficed horses, cows, bulls and chopped the heads in one single blow.

And you try to shame us by eating cow. JFL.
Pretty sure rams older brother was hunting deer and cows back before they got married

• JFL
@AlexBrown84 I don't wanna go through 3 pages, how did this become a Hindu vs muslim thread ?

@AlexBrown84 I don't wanna go through 3 pages, how did this become a Hindu vs muslim thread ?
Because a retarded Hindu called @human304 started crying about Islam again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Chinacurry
Post the source you retarded Hindu
This is one of the places in Islam where Muhammad is placed on a higher pedestal than Allah. If you insult Muhammad you should be killed, if you insult Allah you should repent (ask for forgiveness).

As for the Shafi’i Fiqh, imam an-Nawawi records a saying of Abu Bakr al-Farsi, one of the senior Shafi’i jurist: ”ونقل أبو بكر الفارسى أحد ائمة الشافعية في كتاب الاجماع أن من سب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بما هو قذف صريح كفر باتفاق العلماء، فلو تاب لم يسقط عنه القتل” [المجموع شرح المهذب، ١٩/٤٢٧]

“And Abu Bakr al-Farsi, one of the Imams of Shafi’i school, recorded in Kitab al-Ijma’ that whoever insults the Prophet (ﷺ) from what is clear defamation is Kufr (disbelief), according to the consensus of the scholars.

Even if he repents, the obligation to kill is not removed.” books[Imam Nawawi, al-Majmua’ Sharh al-Muhadhab, 19/427]

Mo says no retribution for the murder of a pregnant slave because she insulted him: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him.

He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up.

Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit.

I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood. Graded: Sahih https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4361 sharh: The one who insults the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, shall be killed, and his blood is wasted.

https://dorar.net/hadith/sharh/30713

Mo orders the death of a jewish poet who insulted him: It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad b. Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him?

He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like). So, Muhammad b. Maslama came to Ka'b and talked to him, referred to the old friendship between them and said: This man (i. e. the Holy Prophet) has made up his mind to collect charity (from us) and this has put us to a great hardship.

When be heard this, Ka'b said: By God, you will be put to more trouble by him. Muhammad b. Maslama said: No doubt, now we have become his followers and we do not like to forsake him until we see what turn his affairs will take. I want that you should give me a loan. He said: What will you mortgage?

He said: What do you want? He said: Pledge me your women. He said: You are the most handsome of the Arabs; should we pledge our women to you? He said: Pledge me your children.

He said: The son of one of us may abuse us saying that he was pledged for two wasqs of dates, but we can pledge you (cur) weapons. He said: All right. Then Muhammad b. Maslama promised that he would come to him with Harith, Abu 'Abs b. Jabr and Abbad b. Bishr.

So they came and called upon him at night. He came down to them. Sufyan says that all the narrators except 'Amr have stated that his wife said: I hear a voice which sounds like the voice of murder.

He said: It is only Muhammad b. Maslama and his foster-brother, Abu Na'ila. When a gentleman is called at night even it to be pierced with a spear, he should respond to the call. Muhammad said to his companions: As he comes down, I will extend my hands towards his head and when I hold him fast, you should do your job. So when he came down and he was holding his cloak under his arm, they said to him: We sense from you a very fine smell.

He said: Yes, I have with me a mistress who is the most scented of the women of Arabia. He said: Allow me to smell (the scent on your head). He said: Yes, you may smell. So he caught it and smelt. Then he said: Allow me to do so (once again). He then held his head fast and said to his companions: Do your job. And they killed him. Graded: Sahih (authentic) https://sunnah.com/muslim:1801

actually allah will reward him.

He is dar al hab aka house of war so non-muslim women is free to take for him.
He already did with those genes

This is one of the places in Islam where Muhammad is placed on a higher pedestal than Allah. If you insult Muhammad you should be killed, if you insult Allah you should repent (ask for forgiveness).

As for the Shafi’i Fiqh, imam an-Nawawi records a saying of Abu Bakr al-Farsi, one of the senior Shafi’i jurist: ”ونقل أبو بكر الفارسى أحد ائمة الشافعية في كتاب الاجماع أن من سب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بما هو قذف صريح كفر باتفاق العلماء، فلو تاب لم يسقط عنه القتل” [المجموع شرح المهذب، ١٩/٤٢٧]

“And Abu Bakr al-Farsi, one of the Imams of Shafi’i school, recorded in Kitab al-Ijma’ that whoever insults the Prophet (ﷺ) from what is clear defamation is Kufr (disbelief), according to the consensus of the scholars.

Even if he repents, the obligation to kill is not removed.” books[Imam Nawawi, al-Majmua’ Sharh al-Muhadhab, 19/427]

Mo says no retribution for the murder of a pregnant slave because she insulted him: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him.

He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up.

Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit.

I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood. Graded: Sahih https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4361 sharh: The one who insults the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, shall be killed, and his blood is wasted.

https://dorar.net/hadith/sharh/30713

Mo orders the death of a jewish poet who insulted him: It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad b. Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him?

He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like). So, Muhammad b. Maslama came to Ka'b and talked to him, referred to the old friendship between them and said: This man (i. e. the Holy Prophet) has made up his mind to collect charity (from us) and this has put us to a great hardship.

When be heard this, Ka'b said: By God, you will be put to more trouble by him. Muhammad b. Maslama said: No doubt, now we have become his followers and we do not like to forsake him until we see what turn his affairs will take. I want that you should give me a loan. He said: What will you mortgage?

He said: What do you want? He said: Pledge me your women. He said: You are the most handsome of the Arabs; should we pledge our women to you? He said: Pledge me your children.

He said: The son of one of us may abuse us saying that he was pledged for two wasqs of dates, but we can pledge you (cur) weapons. He said: All right. Then Muhammad b. Maslama promised that he would come to him with Harith, Abu 'Abs b. Jabr and Abbad b. Bishr.

So they came and called upon him at night. He came down to them. Sufyan says that all the narrators except 'Amr have stated that his wife said: I hear a voice which sounds like the voice of murder.

He said: It is only Muhammad b. Maslama and his foster-brother, Abu Na'ila. When a gentleman is called at night even it to be pierced with a spear, he should respond to the call. Muhammad said to his companions: As he comes down, I will extend my hands towards his head and when I hold him fast, you should do your job. So when he came down and he was holding his cloak under his arm, they said to him: We sense from you a very fine smell.

He said: Yes, I have with me a mistress who is the most scented of the women of Arabia. He said: Allow me to smell (the scent on your head). He said: Yes, you may smell. So he caught it and smelt. Then he said: Allow me to do so (once again). He then held his head fast and said to his companions: Do your job. And they killed him. Graded: Sahih (authentic) https://sunnah.com/muslim:1801
The punishment for any blasphemy is death. Cry harder you cow worshipping bitch. We enjoy killing Hindus

Last edited:
  • JFL
Pretty sure rams older brother was hunting deer and cows back before they got married
yup in Balmiki Ramayan its stated that Cow meatwas a delicacy back then. And all of them used to eat cow meat.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The punishment for any blasphemy is death. Cry harder you cow worshipping bitch

dont tell what these converted shitskins are doing.

just ask any scholar not the converted curry scholars the OG ones from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, they will tell you what is written for the punishment.

I never said what people do, i said whay is written.

Just read the goddn source. I have given you authentic links.

dont tell what these converted shitskins are doing.

just ask any scholar not the converted curry scholars the OG ones from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, they will tell you what is written for the punishment.

I never said what people do, i said whay is written.

Just read the goddn source. I have given you authentic links.
Everyone knows the punishment for blasphemy is death and we support it . We will keep killing you shitskin hindu dogs

Last edited:
@Artemis
"Autism"
Autism, and retarded shit.

HE DID NOT GET SHIT from those approaches.

Also, he omitted 100s of FAILURES.

Translate your autism somewhere else. Cold approach success of Chad is 1 out of 100. For a Normie, probably 1 in 1000. :feelstastyman:

Autism, and retarded shit.

HE DID NOT GET SHIT from those approaches.

Also, he omitted 100s of FAILURES.

Translate your autism somewhere else. Cold approach success of Chad is 1 out of 100. For a Normie, probably 1 in 1000. :feelstastyman:
Yes so you watched him get girls and then you say he got nothing from it. Brother i know its hard to admit but you are a loser subhuman who has to pay for girls and has 0 concept of how women work

Yes so you watched him get girls and then you say he got nothing from it. Brother i know its hard to admit but you are a loser subhuman who has to pay for girls and has 0 concept of how women work
You are retarded if you think he got anything out of it. PiV or plz shut up.

And where are other 100 FAILED ATTEMPTS by the nigger in your video? LOL at believing TIK-TOK shit. BrainletGymMax :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
how i am embarrassing myself by speaking the truth?

Are they right about you being Hindu? Do you have any other sources like an authority Islamic authority figure specifying what you are claiming?
Dude stop embarrasing yourself.
Is he wrong? I am only interested if you are an Islamic source (actually muslim) and can specify why the Hindu guy is wrong, as you claim.
even on this shitty forum you will find hindus barking about mudslims as if every insult doesnt apply to his own people :lul:
Is this wrong? If so, can you specify why?

Last edited:
actually allah will reward him.

He is dar al hab aka house of war so non-muslim women is free to take for him.
He is conquering new lands in the name of Islam.