6 Undeniable genetic evidence Studies, proving that Dark skin = WEAK & Light skin = STRONG

You linked one, link them "all" as you said and disprove the one I posted otherwise the discussion ends leaving you as a double digit coping poo coloured retard.
A simple google search will present you 100s of studies that say men are universally darker than women. You literally have one study about armpits JFL. Women care about the color of your face, not your armpits dumbfuck.

Brown = most feminine, unhealthy and submissive
Pink is literally the color of femininity and submissiveness lmao. Your cope is astronomical. Must be brutal being a sickly semen-skinned pig.
They have the highest test, the strongest, the taller, the better built and biggest penises.

Europe has the lowest testosterone levels. That's why you fail to reproduce and have the highest suicide rate. Can't expect much from you lgbt soyboys.
Reminder your whole family tree consisted of peasants and slaves.
Piggy is projecting his own family history. Your family tree consists of a bunch of miserable serfs, and your bloodline will end with you
You are too blind to realize that if you were white you would have 3x of your bodycount consisting of better looking women
More delusions from an pink loser. You should get a tan so you stop looking like a corpse
White dudes were always the clear alphas at any social events. Idc about dysgenic subhuman ones.
Whites are pathetic cucks who let other races rape and abuse them for fun. You don't have the balls to do anything back lmao
Bullshit. They will say he looks tanned, not brown.
Keep deluding yourself retard. He's darker than me
yeah future will be white-jewish-asian elite, the rest will be disposable MuttAnts
The future will be a brown world. Pigskins will be extinct like the neanderthals

Last edited:
dnr, wyteboi cope

Literally nigger cannot even understand his own studies 1st 1 isn't event a study it's a cross empire analysis but he asserts lighter skin leads to larger empires by citing Mongolia and the British empire but he's question begging why the fuck was it the British people and not slavs or Dane's why was europe a shit hole for most of history ? If 1 cherry picks a single variable then why doesn't 1 point out the factors.

2nd study was done in an area that had extremely variable climates it was done on older people which isn't a good indicator of younger people plus different races respond differently to sun exposure and its effects on the skin.

4th wasn't even an study it was an assertion so let me break things down vitamin d defiency exists even in northern Europe even with places with very light skin you still get vitamin d deficiency.

Besides the link between test and vitamin d hasn't been linked so he's already assuming it has been but the other factors are individual genetics androgen receptors food diet and life style like working out and stuff.

5th South Koreans are a wealthy country and there at 175 in other words there 57 on average this disproves the point it's all skin colour

Last point the genes for skin colour account for 0.1 percent of your over all total genome how the fuck can this said to decide your over all test levels

Skin color is primarily determined by a small number of genes (e.g. MC1R, SLC24A5, TYRP1) that make up <0.01% of the genome. They cannot account for alleged differences in testosterone or strength.

I'm surprised no 1 is going into he studies he cited into depth

Literally nigger cannot even understand his own studies 1st 1 isn't event a study it's a cross empire analysis but he asserts lighter skin leads to larger empires by citing Mongolia and the British empire but he's question begging why the fuck was it the British people and not slavs or Dane's why was europe a shit hole for most of history ? If 1 cherry picks a single variable then why doesn't 1 point out the factors.

2nd study was done in an area that had extremely variable climates it was done on older people which isn't a good indicator of younger people plus different races respond differently to sun exposure and its effects on the skin.

4th wasn't even an study it was an assertion so let me break things down vitamin d defiency exists even in northern Europe even with places with very light skin you still get vitamin d deficiency.

Besides the link between test and vitamin d hasn't been linked so he's already assuming it has been but the other factors are individual genetics androgen receptors food diet and life style like working out and stuff.

5th South Koreans are a wealthy country and there at 175 in other words there 57 on average this disproves the point it's all skin colour

Last point the genes for skin colour account for 0.1 percent of your over all total genome how the fuck can this said to decide your over all test levels

Skin color is primarily determined by a small number of genes (e.g. MC1R, SLC24A5, TYRP1) that make up <0.01% of the genome. They cannot account for alleged differences in testosterone or strength.

OP is a 5’3 pasty cuck. Spends all his time seething about other races jfl

Last edited:
@Ai Impact instead of focusing on gooks why not focus on surgery for your face

3733723 1698640511044
3733723 1698640511044 1

Did not read tbh gn

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
A simple google search will present you 100s of studies that say men are universally darker than women. You literally have one study about armpits JFL. Women care about the color of your face, not your armpits dumbfuck.

100s of studies yet you posted the same one for the third time and it doesn't have any conclusions :lul: :lul: :lul: . You little manlet deathnic bullied boi, what part do you not understand that a lighter armpit tone on men means that men have naturally lighter skin ???:ROFLMAO: Not only you are genetic shit but also have the dimorphism of a female:feelskek:. Your testosterone map is bullshit, find me the studies used for this dumbass. You seriously lack intelligence to properly discuss things and I refuse to waste any more time with someone who dropped out of school because of academical failure.

But keep writing essays with empty words about your poo skin, maybe you will convince yourself being a shitskin isn't that bad after all. Welcome to my ignore list, troll.

100s of studies yet you posted the same one for the third time and it doesn't have any conclusions :lul: :lul: :lul: . You little manlet deathnic bullied boi, what part do you not understand that a lighter armpit tone on men means that men have naturally lighter skin ???:ROFLMAO: Not only you are genetic shit but also have the dimorphism of a female:feelskek:. Your testosterone map is bullshit, find me the studies used for this dumbass. You seriously lack intelligence to properly discuss things and I refuse to waste any more time with someone who dropped out of school because of academical failure.

But keep writing essays with empty words about your poo skin, maybe you will convince yourself being a shitskin isn't that bad after all. Welcome to my ignore list, troll.
Hahaha your tears are fucking hilarious. Looks like I traumatised the little pink bitch. Not surprising since whites are genetically feminine and low t.

"Sexual selection often acts on existing sex differences, including perhaps sexual dimorphism in human skin colour. Whereas women are universally fairer in complexion, men are browner and ruddier; parallel to this, most human societies see lighter skin as more feminine and darker skin as more masculine."

Keep oinking you semen-skinned pig. Basic biology debunks you. You will always be a 5’3 pink loser who nobody respects JFL

Last edited:
white has always been stonger/master race.

View attachment 2508083

1. all of the biggest warrior races are northern races. with lighter skin

british- the northest lightest whites, had the biggest empire

mongolians- the northest lightest asians, had the 2nd biggest empire

View attachment 2508087

2. in scientific studies lighter races are strong, darker races are weak
All of the lightest races = the strongest

All of the darkest races = the weakest

View attachment 2508088

3. scientific study proves that sunlight destroys male testosterone. causing darker men to be lower T
Sunlight and summer weather destroy male testosterone, forcing southerly populations to become high E:
We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total and free testosterone, LH, and SHBG levels in 1548 men living in north Norway, a population exposed to a wide seasonal variation in temperature and daylight. Total testosterone showed a bimodal seasonal variation (P < 0.001) with a small peak in February, the nadir in June, and a more prominent peak in October and November. Free testosterone also showed a significant seasonal pattern (P < 0.001), with the peak in December and the nadir in August. These patterns persisted after adjusting for age and waist to hip ratio (P < 0.001). Lowest testosterone levels occurred in months with the highest temperatures and longest hours of daylight.

sunlight lowers your testosterone. which is along with genetics , part of the reason why darker races are weaker and more cucked and more feminine

4. dark skin makes it impossible to get vitamin D. which is essential for producing testosterone. making dark men low T

also dark skin lowers your ability to get Vitamin D(the most essential hormone for producing testosterone). so darker races who come to white countries, literally get 0 vitamin D
, while white people get lots of it. which means darker raced men in white countries will have literally 0 testosterone and be extremely weak cos they are missing a hormone

5. dark races are short, weak, small frames. light races are tall, strong, wide frames

View attachment 2508120

6. female hormones such as Estrogen causes darker skin, eyes, hair

FEMALE HORMONES MAKE YOU DARKER:BPcXLaJ.jpg"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev
  1. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1034/j.1600-0625.2002.110601.x

• [09:38]
      There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ced.12588
  2. [09:38]
    Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives. Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."https://sci-hub.ru/10.1111/j.1365-4362.1995.tb04383.x"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."

Light skin = tall, wide, strong, powerful, warrior race, high T, masculine

Dark skin = short, thin, weak, cuck race, slave, low T, high e, feminine
View attachment 2508124

dnr but based

may I add this

these retard 70 iq ethnics believe in the most obvious anti-white Jewish propaganda

whites literally did everything in history

every other race are side-characters leeching off of whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Dear lord this is the biggest mog of this forum

IMG 9833

@URL code is there anything else we could add
List of top strongman competitors. And all of this and white people are roughly only 10% of the world population

I wonder if your pfp indicates your opinion and general extraction from these studies?? 🤔

the more i look into race realism the more i feel like God is a colorist jfl.

IIRC melanin also influences sexual arousal which sucks for me as a brown skinned short mutt guatemalan who is surrounded by mostly mexicans who're on avg whiter than me

I am a truecel amongst incels.