6'0"- 6'3" are the most subhuman heights

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Seriously, I remember when I was in this range. So subhuman. You're supposedly tall but in reality you're not tall at all. You're just tall in the medias standards and the 5'6" guy who always says "I'd love to be 6 feet." No buddy, 6 foot is subhuman height that causes nothing but insecurity and depression. It leaves you wanting more. It's a tease of the real power of height. It makes you power hungry and greedy for more height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, LooksOrDeath, GetShrekt and 20 others
Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
Manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Romeo1111, hennypapi and 4 others
What's ur height lol

What's ur height lol
198 cm. I remember when I was 185 cm i felt worthless and height hungry. I dreamt about height everyday and I wanted to become a 213 cm giant. I heightmaxxed hard until I eventually got bored and accepted my height at 198 cm. I feel secure in my height now but if I get taller I won't mind

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 4946 and 16 others
Manlet cope
Manlets have it better than 6'0-6'3 guys. They have never got a taste of the obsessive power that is height. It becomes an addiction. A never ending thirst for more height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
198 cm. I remember when I was 185 cm i felt worthless and height hungry. I dreamt about height everyday and I wanted to become a 213 cm giant.
Bigger tales than Salludon mewing transformation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, court monarch777, GetShrekt and 11 others
Bigger tales than Salludon mewing transformation
This is a sad story because being in that height range and my obsession with heighmaxxing stunted my mental greatly. I'm still recovering and sometimes I have urges to start heightmaxxing again

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13226 and 6 others
This is a sad story because being in that height range and my obsession with heighmaxxing stunted my mental greatly. I'm still recovering and sometimes I have urges to start heightmaxxing again
How did u heightmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
How did u heightmaxxed?
Hard microfractures to my legs, hanging, sprinting, caloric surplus... it made me very obsessive and socially awkward mess. Don't do what I did if your growth plates are closed because you can damage your bones

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
im 6'5 and I love being tall but id easily trade 2 inches for a giant cock. 6'3-6'5 is perfect height. not complaining just diminishing returns after 6'3-6'4

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
im 6'5 and I love being tall but id easily trade 2 inches for a giant cock. 6'3-6'5 is perfect height. not complaining just diminishing returns after 6'3-6'4
What diminishing returns? Being in the 6'0-6'3 range is way worse than being 7 foot. A 6 foot guy has way more thirst for height than anyone else. Just like a 6'10" guy has less thirst for height than us 6'5" and 6'6" guy. The thirst is there, just not much

I want to be 6'4 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Growth Plate and Deleted member 3789
What diminishing returns? Being in the 6'0-6'3 range is way worse than being 7 foot. A 6 foot guy has way more thirst for height than anyone else. Just like a 6'10" guy has less thirst for height than us 6'5" and 6'6" guy. The thirst is there, just not much
I have zero thirst for height. if I saw a 7 foot guy I would think he's a freak. 6'5 is closer to too tall then not tall enough

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10987
I do love being 6'5 tho I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be taller

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
I have zero thirst for height. if I saw a 7 foot guy I would think he's a freak. 6'5 is closer to too tall then not tall enough
Trust me my friend. I feel better now after heightmax than I did before. Now, I feel like I can leave the house without worry of seeing a taller man.

I do love being 6'5 tho I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be taller
I want to be 7'2" tbh but I try to not think about it because I don't wanna relapse and go back to my heightmax obsession. My thirst for height was uncontrollable

Trust me my friend. I feel better now after heightmax than I did before. Now, I feel like I can leave the house without worry of seeing a taller man.
I wanna say your delusional. but honestly your obsession with height is what I have with my cock. I want it to grow as big as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 3789
You have it better because you've never experienced height tbh. You've never got a taste of it. 6 foot guys got a taste of height but want more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
how do i heightmax if my growth plates are open

• +1
how do i heightmax if my growth plates are open
I'll tell you what I did if you want. However do not become obsessed. Its addicting and you'll never feel sufficient

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I'll tell you what I did if you want. However do not become obsessed. Its addicting and you'll never feel sufficient
i need 190cm
im 180 and still growing
my brother kept growing till 21 and eventually reached 190, he was same height as me at my age
i just want to make sure im 190, i want nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Seriously, I remember when I was in this range. So subhuman. You're supposedly tall but in reality you're not tall at all. You're just tall in the medias standards and the 5'6" guy who always says "I'd love to be 6 feet." No buddy, 6 foot is subhuman height that causes nothing but insecurity and depression. It leaves you wanting more. It's a tease of the real power of height. It makes you power hungry and greedy for more height
This shit is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Tropical Tyrone
just drink milk and sleep 8 hours a day bro fr .
ive had terrible sleep last 2 years, is it over
but i do drink a lot of sour milk (its a product from my country and its just fermented milk turned into yogurt and back into a drink)

• +1
Brother this is so true, I am 6'8" now after a few years of HGH and prayers, all praise to the most high. I too wish for more height and remember the days of 184-188cm and the awkwardness and cringe I would feel when manlets would praise me for my mediocre height.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, A L P H A M A L E, GetShrekt and 10 others
ive had terrible sleep last 2 years, is it over
but i do drink a lot of sour milk (its a product from my country and its just fermented milk turned into yogurt and back into a drink)
I was joking and mocking retards that just tell ppl to rely on diet and sleeping
look into hgh and aromasin

I was joking and mocking retards that just tell ppl to rely on diet and sleeping
look into hgh and aromasin
hgh is not possible, dont have money
how do i get aromasin? also can it ruin my development in any way?

• +1
hgh is not possible, dont have money
how do i get aromasin? also can it ruin my development in any way?
I'm not the right person to ask these questions, I haven't looked into this stuff myself and was merely listing what I seen people say here, go make a looksmaxing thread about it

i saw some guy that must have been atleast 7ft tall today and his bidelts were about as wide as the pavement

Tha
There is some truth in that, when I was 6'2" I wanted to be 6'3". Now I 6'3" I want to be 6'4", Its a curse, my retard brain think that's 6'3 is not tall at all. But to be honest it's a good height

i need 190cm
im 180 and still growing
my brother kept growing till 21 and eventually reached 190, he was same height as me at my age
i just want to make sure im 190, i want nothing more
Whats your age? I was 1,87 at 18, now (thank God) 1,90 in 20

I can’t cope being 6’3

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
yo hmu as well, 18 rn and i wanna grow a little bit more before its too late. also do u know anything about clavicles getting bigger through maxxing as well?

hexum is 6ft keep coping manlet

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I’m 6’2 and feel the same way OP

• JFL
Reactions: 189
Under 6 ft = please face the wall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Manlets have it better than 6'0-6'3 guys. They have never got a taste of the obsessive power that is height. It becomes an addiction. A never ending thirst for more height
I'd hate to be your height barefoot. I'm 191cm. Can wear lifts to get to 196cm". Tried it once. Felt like a stupid fucking lanklet tree going along. JFL. It's subhuman height unless you have good frame and good enough face 6+. I think the ideal height is 193cm. You feel powerful.

PSL autism thread.
But I would love to be taller. Being some genetic freak 6ft 11 wide frame turbomogger would be ideal. With a decent face it would be almost impossible for you to get mogged. Only downside is that life would be impractical at this height unless your lived in holland.

i'm actually keen to agree
i'm 6'1 but i'm just the king of manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16758
6'4 or 6'5 is ideal.

You’re “tall” but no one actually sees you as the big intimidating guy unless ur like 300 lbs
I was never above 6’2 but I was 6’2 at 14 which is like being 6’5
In those times I could do whatever I wanted to shorter people and no one would fight back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214