6'0"- 6'3" are the most subhuman heights

im 6'5 and I love being tall but id easily trade 2 inches for a giant cock. 6'3-6'5 is perfect height. not complaining just diminishing returns after 6'3-6'4
dickpilled

tell how you heightmaxx for this poor manlet

Brother this is so true, I am 6'8" now after a few years of HGH and prayers, all praise to the most high. I too wish for more height and remember the days of 184-188cm and the awkwardness and cringe I would feel when manlets would praise me for my mediocre height.
How did u buy hgh at 184-188? Dont u need a prescription from a doctor?

Bump + This is all true

op was the best user here ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6403
I do love being 6'5 tho I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be taller
anything after 6,2 barefoot is overkill and probably makes life harder for little reward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
anything after 6,2 barefoot is overkill and probably makes life harder for little reward.
makes more girls want to fuck me would be my only problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
This guy is 6'5,has a big dick, and gl? I don't believe him tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Larpongstopper
Brother this is so true, I am 6'8" now after a few years of HGH and prayers, all praise to the most high. I too wish for more height and remember the days of 184-188cm and the awkwardness and cringe I would feel when manlets would praise me for my mediocre height.
This is unironically true

Henry what r your thoughts @Henry_Gandy @AscendingHero

For me if I’m not 189+ It never even began

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

extreme autism, that's all. After 6'4 is where height has diminishing returns as you'll be too tall for a few girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and TeenAscender

Coping so hard, even i you're 5 fucking 8, you will SLAY with a good face. Giga slayers like Delon, Chris Carmack (fucked prime lima among others), Jordan Barrett, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Zac Efron all have insane smv and dont even hit 6foot

Now are you these top tier chads aesthetically, no. Even some get failoed or at least would be much better off taller, that's undeniable

But the obsession with height, 6'3 or death has got to go tbh.

After 6'4-6'5 is where you start to meet diminshing returns. Unless baskebtall or guniess world record mog maxxing.

From changes in lifestlye and awkwardness to even being too tall for females. Also at such height, the body will have to produce much more blood, testosterone, etc. Usually people at such heights have complications later down the road and have Low T proportions

Inb4 using some 6'9 Lebron/Kobe/Giannis tier genetic giga outlier to disprove my point

Tldr: Generally the ubermensch height is 6'4-6'5.

@germanlooks
@Biiyo03
@Preston
@Kingkellz (thoughts bro)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea, TeenAscender, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Coping so hard, even i you're 5 fucking 8, you will SLAY with a good face. Giga slayers like Delon, Chris Carmack (fucked prime lima among others), Jordan Barrett, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Zac Efron all have insane smv and dont even hit 6foot

Now are you these top tier chads aesthetically, no. Even some get failoed or at least would be much better off taller, that's undeniable

But the obsession with height, 6'3 or death has got to go tbh.

After 6'4-6'5 is where you start to meet diminshing returns. Unless baskebtall or guniess world record mog maxxing.

From changes in lifestlye and awkwardness to even being too tall for females. Also at such height, the body will have to produce much more blood, testosterone, etc. Usually people at such heights have complications later down the road and have Low T proportions

Inb4 using some 6'9 Lebron/Kobe/Giannis tier genetic giga outlier to disprove my point

Tldr: Generally the ubermensch height is 6'4-6'5.
I can’t name anyone who mogs Kobe

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I can’t name anyone who mogs Kobe
Giannis is a frame x height GOD

6'11, huge hands, but doesnt have an ogre face, lightskined and WIDE FRAMED AF. Squared wide clavicles and scapula.

Small waist too, simply unmoggable @Korea @Frank Jack

West African Nigerian Mogger ( I'm half nigerian so REPRESENT) with superior androgenic long limbs too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TeenAscender and Korea
Giannis is a frame x height GOD

6'11, huge hands, but doesnt have an ogre face, lightskineed and WIDE FRAMED AF. Squared wide clavicles and scapula.

View attachment 1578466View attachment 1578467View attachment 1578468View attachment 1578469View attachment 1578471View attachment 1578472

Small waist too, simply unmoggable @Korea @Frank Jack
View attachment 1578470

West African Nigerian Mogger ( I'm half nigerian so REPRESENT) with superior androgenic long limbs too
yo bro, since when did u become a mod? Who let u?