6'0 barefoot and I feel short as fuck

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
I'm at uni in the US and feel like the average height (5'10 for whites, 5'9 for all) is skewed down by gigamanlets

Among human men (as opposed to subhumans) avg height is 6'0. This is especially true since my uni is white majority, although I'd say I heightmog 85-90% of Asian dudes, but that's irrelevant.

Like I don't think it's affected me romantically in any way, being short is more of a negative than being above average is a positive. If ur around 6'0 you just have the default NPC college dude height.

It's more of a respect thing, among dudes, although I know if ur too tall and extroverted ppl assume ur dumb, or at least not really high iq.

When I'm at a (not particularly rich area) random grocery store, however, most ppl are short as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Carpediem, Anchor_Ship and 13 others
Shut the fuck up you whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lassebasse, NumbThePain_FoxH, Sexually Disabled and 27 others
because you are. I would consider you short. I consider myself barely tall at 6'2"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Sexually Disabled, Growth Plate and 6 others
I'm at uni in the US and feel like the average height (5'10 for whites, 5'9 for all) is skewed down by gigamanlets

Among human men (as opposed to subhumans) avg height is 6'0. This is especially true since my uni is white majority, although I'd say I heightmog 85-90% of Asian dudes, but that's irrelevant.

Like I don't think it's affected me romantically in any way, being short is more of a negative than being above average is a positive. If ur around 6'0 you just have the default NPC college dude height.

It's more of a respect thing, among dudes, although I know if ur too tall and extroverted ppl assume ur dumb, or at least not really high iq.

When I'm at a (not particularly rich area) random grocery store, however, most ppl are short as fuck.
If your comparing yourself to the athletes, then you will feel short. But if your a legit 6ft barefoot and not exxagerating, look at the people as a aggregate, and you'll see your relatively tall.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, XAE17, Ryan and 1 other person
If your comparing yourself to the athletes, then you will feel short. But if your a legit 6ft barefoot and not exxagerating, look at the people as a aggregate, and you'll see your relatively tall.

I suppose if u recorded me 3rd person and played it back to be, I'd look above avg.

Cuz sometimes u compare ur eye level with someone else's head height, so that might be a factor

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Broski
What % of dudes wear lifts?

U Remind me of my friend who was 5'9 and he thought he was 6 foot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Growth Plate, Smoke Fanboy and 8 others
6ft is average height
5’9 average is counting Indians, Mexicans, and Asians

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
U Remind me of my friend who was 5'9 and he thought he was 6 foot

I own one of these

• JFL
6ft is average height

Afaik 5'10 is the statistic for whites

It's prob 2 in taller for upper middle class ppl tho

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Your height isn't your problem

Your ugly face :ogre: is the problem

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 16384
I remember @Zer0/∞ posted a picture of his classroom in one of his threads the other day. Only one guy was 6 ft in the entire class. I've stopped taking these kind of threads seriously. Give us proof that people are really that tall on average in America.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Growth Plate, Smoke Fanboy and 8 others
I litterly know an incel who's 6'3 but is khhv.. Guess what's the problem
The face pill saves people from gymcelling and leg surgery

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ryan
What % of dudes wear lifts?
Hardly any. You have to be very red pilled, and even among my very red pilled friends it took years for one of them to wear it as he was worried about being called out for framing as he would go be wearing like 1.5-2 inch lifts, and go from a barefoot height of 5ft 11- 6ft 1, or with shoes height of 6ft 2-6ft 3 ( most shoes are 0.75-1 inch, but bigger ones are 1.3-1.6 inches ).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and rrrrrr8526
You’re not 6’0 barefoot lol
Or you’re retarded and comparing eye height to top of head height

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse, Prince88, Bdh and 11 others
You’re not 6’0 barefoot lol
Or you’re retarded and comparing eye height to top of head height

I'm literally measured by staff for sports

JFL at not trusting an ANON with nothing to gain on some random forum :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301

"guys trust me I'm exactly 6'0 barefoot and all the stats are WRONG guys they're WRONG, every objective study ever performed was WRONG because I FEEL SHORT !!!"
imagine expecting anyone to believe that

at some point you gotta sit down, realize you're a hyperventilator who's filtering out every average height and below guy you see and only focusing on the taller ones (because you're insecure about it for whatever reason), and idk do something about that

wait you're a fucking athlete?
dude average height is considered short in athlete circles, 6'0" would be like borderline
go be around normal people and you'll see it's different

this is like a guy in the nba being like "guys I'm 6'4 I feel so short I think average height is actually 6'6"

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Smoke Fanboy, XAE17 and 4 others
If u were 6'3, your experience won't change

It's face, face, face, face, face ......

bro what

I'm talking about the physical and mental sensation of being lower in physical stature to another human being

• +1
Definitely not short, but you're definitely not tall within colleges either. I would say you are above average within the average (5'10-6') Probably 15 years from now the average height in US colleges for whites will be 6'1.5 or 6'2, I wonder if it will change for other races like asían or latinos

• +1
"guys trust me I'm exactly 6'0 barefoot and all the stats are WRONG guys they're WRONG, every objective study ever performed was WRONG because I FEEL SHORT !!!"
imagine expecting anyone to believe that

at some point you gotta sit down, realize you're a hyperventilator who's filtering out every average height and below guy you see and only focusing on the taller ones (because you're insecure about it for whatever reason), and idk do something about that

I don't doubt the studies, they're just not done on college students, especially of the upper class sort

Lotta threads saying the avg height metric of 5'9/5'10 is outdated

I don't doubt the studies, they're just not done on college students, especially of the upper class sort

I've spent a lot of time in all the places you guys claim disprove the stats as a non-hyperventilator
they're all average height. You are comparing eye height to top of head height

you go to sports centered places, yeah it's a bit higher there

you guys forget that the generational height differences in shit hole countries are like that because of STARVATION, MALNUTRITION, it does not make sense for any developed country to have that drastic of a height difference and they don't.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and rrrrrr8526
I understand tbh I’m a 185cm 16 year old unfrauded afternoon (a hit under 6’1) and while I feel tall for my age group along grown upper class white men my height is not special AT ALL.

There’s differences between perceived average of height due to hupergamy and statistical height, check out my thread on different heights

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rrrrrr8526
It seems that way because you are more likely to notice when men are taller than you

Similar to how women say "all men are bed" because the ones above their league treat them like shit. The nice guys who are at or below her level are hardly noticed.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, klamus, Edgar and 1 other person
The sense of height is fucked especially in the US where all the chads on TV social media and tiktok are 6’2+, despite among the general population a legit 6’2 being almost tower tier top 3% male heught

High class sexually active crowds are average 6 feet though, like I bet you the average height of white chad frats in the US is 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rrrrrr8526
Highkey all of us 6’ -6’3 dudes being insecure about our heights makes me wonder how much more brutal it is for sub 6 guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH, plukee, Growth Plate and 5 others

A legit 6ft is pretty tall, but yes your not going to amog someone at 5ft 10 ( average height in usa ). They'll be pretty close to your eye level.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Elvisandreaa
I remember when I was 40th percentile for my age in heught it felt like 90% of ppl were taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
6ft is average height
5'9 is average for whites of all ages including boomers but if i had to guess it would be around 5'11 barefoot for below 25s

Been saying this shit for ages. Average white guy is 6', 5 PSL in frauded pics, and plays team sports. This idea that the average normie is some skinny fat redditor is a complete meme.

• +1
same lol. im 6'0 barefoot and even though im taller than 80% of dudes i still feel short

when i look at my self in a big mirror i feel like a midget

6ft is average height
The average for young white american men is 5'10. shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH, XAE17 and looksseg
This idea that the average normie is some skinny fat redditor is a complete meme.
the average male is like that but the average male thats 16-25 is exactly how you described, but facially theyre usually 4-4.5 psl in my opinion

"The studies are bullshit because they didn't exclusively measure the 2% of the population that is white, wealthy, young, and in college!!!"
I'm begging you to stop making a fool of yourself

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Squirtle
the average male is like that but the average male thats 16-25 is exactly how you described, but facially theyre usually 4-4.5 psl in my opinion
4-4.5 PSL unfrauded but would be rated 5+ PSL in pics if they frauded as hard as the Indians in the rating section.

young white men are 5'10.4" in USA. Slightly taller AUS, slightly shorter UK.

6' is not tall. 6'1.5 is the beginning of tall (1SD)

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Yeah I'm 5'11 I feel dead average around white and black people, a bit above average around hispanics and asian

THIS.

I am 6 feet too and feeling short as fuck.

"The studies are bullshit because they didn't exclusively measure the 2% of the population that is white, wealthy, young, and in college!!!"
I'm begging you to stop making a fool of yourself

what u said is exactly my point

this is cap. I'm 190cm and 99% of guys are shorter than me by a minimum of 5cm although majority of time it's probably 11cm. I live in UK (Scotland). At 6'0 you're above average however you aren't eye-catchingly tall unless you live in India or something. To say you feel short at 6'0 is ridiculous though as you still mog majority of guys heightwise even if it's not by a massive amount.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17 and Deleted member 18776
Hardly any. You have to be very red pilled, and even among my very red pilled friends it took years for one of them to wear it as he was worried about being called out for framing as he would go be wearing like 1.5-2 inch lifts, and go from a barefoot height of 5ft 11- 6ft 1, or with shoes height of 6ft 2-6ft 3 ( most shoes are 0.75-1 inch, but bigger ones are 1.3-1.6 inches ).
meant to say called out for Frauding.